Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by r0b33 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:22 pm
Something's weird with xiu's sexpose and sexbg.
ummm... something weird what made the cheat table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:34 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
ummm... something weird what made the cheat table?
Sorry, should have been specific. The images and completely gone. Like it registers that I have more poses but they don't actually pop up. I sadly can't seem to upload a photo to show you I'm afraid.
So like imagine that you're on the customization page. You click to change the default to the new version but rather than a new animation coming on Xiu just vanishes. The same for the background just becomes a blank bashe block.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:29 pm
Sorry, should have been specific. The images and completely gone. Like it registers that I have more poses but they don't actually pop up. I sadly can't seem to upload a photo to show you I'm afraid.
So like imagine that you're on the customization page. You click to change the default to the new version but rather than a new animation coming on Xiu just vanishes. The same for the background just becomes a blank bashe block.
Thanks for the warning, so I won't have to worry about images not working, because now I know that no one else does either.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:57 am
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:29 pm
Thanks for the warning, so I won't have to worry about images not working, because now I know that no one else does either.
No problem

naxed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naxed »

Hi not sure if this is only me but I can not use anything with the phone tab, it says Error while scanning for Aob's: get phone upgrades Error not all results found.
This is also the same result for 1000 slots per purchase and no girl fatigue. Is there a way to fix it?
Sorry if this was already asked/answered

MosterAlex53
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MosterAlex53 »

someone to tell me that I'm doing badly? he does not give me the item

Location name --> LOC_BAR
Bonus Reward Interval --> 10
Bonus Reward --> ITEM_COLLECTABLE_INLAID_PJ|70
Bonus Reward Lengt --> 26
Reward Type --> ITEM [15]
Reward Type Lengt --> 15

OkSoWhatNow1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OkSoWhatNow1 »

naxed wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:28 pm
Hi not sure if this is only me but I can not use anything with the phone tab, it says Error while scanning for Aob's: get phone upgrades Error not all results found.
This is also the same result for 1000 slots per purchase and no girl fatigue. Is there a way to fix it?
That's weird. Everything works perfectly fine for me (I just tested it on a fresh account). Make sure to use the latest version of the script (Reinstall it just in case) and try it again.

Bonus Reward Length --> 26
Reward Type Length --> 15
Make sure you use the script properly. There are instructions on how to use it on the first page of the spreadsheet document (The one that loads up when you load the script). In short, you set "Bonus Reward Length", because you need to make ure to add the | that's in there, and also you need to add the amount of digits in your number (70 means there are 2 digits). Which means it's actually the reward name + 1 + 2 = 29 so it should be set as the following:
Bonus Reward Length --> 29

OkSoWhatNow1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OkSoWhatNow1 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Same for me. Chances are that it's not supposed to be out yet. Assets that aren't in the game (aka pictures, specifically for this game), yet are in the code will not function, and if you try to load them in-game it will give you the results of either nothing loading up or only a white picture (If you used "Get all pictures" you can see that some girls have "TBA" which stands for "To Be Added" with pictures that won't be loaded, this is the same thing as Xiu at the moment)

naxed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naxed »

OkSoWhatNow1 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:43 pm
naxed wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:28 pm
That's weird. Everything works perfectly fine for me (I just tested it on a fresh account). Make sure to use the latest version of the script (Reinstall it just in case) and try it again.

Bonus Reward Length --> 26
Reward Type Length --> 15
Make sure you use the script properly. There are instructions on how to use it on the first page of the spreadsheet document (The one that loads up when you load the script). In short, you set "Bonus Reward Length", because you need to make ure to add the | that's in there, and also you need to add the amount of digits in your number (70 means there are 2 digits). Which means it's actually the reward name + 1 + 2 = 29 so it should be set as the following:
Bonus Reward Length --> 29
Thank you I did not know the script was not up to date, it works now, thank you

naxed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naxed »

Hi, I have been getting trouble from a Lara image DFr_887BE5091. When I use get location, it gives it to me but it never saves. Is there a way to fix this, if there is please let me know thx.

naxed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naxed »

naxed wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:45 pm
Hi, I have been getting trouble from a Lara image DFr_887BE5091. When I use get location, it gives it to me but it never saves. Is there a way to fix this, if there is please let me know thx.
Nvm you just need to have the fun park unlocked to access it I guess

naxed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naxed »

Hi, 2 of Shannon's images have been crashing my game and not saving, does anyone else have this problem?
DFR_ANIM_INDEPENDENCE_DAY 25
DFr_Shannon_ALLSTATSLEARNED 27
(btw I am unable to get the all facts learned image normally even though I have all 12 facts learned)

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

naxed wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:02 pm
Hi, 2 of Shannon's images have been crashing my game and not saving, does anyone else have this problem?
(btw I am unable to get the all facts learned image normally even though I have all 12 facts learned)
how you did it?
what you did exactly?
did you used the GET LOCATION option?
restarted the game and the CE between unlocking the pictures?

"not working" is not an issue. This report less than a dawn dewy butterfly fart.

reset your progress and start again your carreer...

OkSoWhatNow1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OkSoWhatNow1 »

naxed wrote:
That is actually really weird.. I just tested it myself on a fresh account and it seems like specifically these 2 pictures end up not saving no matter what you do (other girls, and even other pictures from Shannon work perfectly fine), even if you simply get a single picture, leave the game, and come back, it'll not be saved. And yeah you're also right about the facts, but it's not trying to get the picture using GET_LOCATION itself, I reset the account, tried to get the ALL_STATS picture by actually getting all the facts, and even then the picture isn't given.

However, you can get it using the [UNLOCK ALL MMS]. Works perfectly fine and I got the two pictures (alongside all pictures from all girls).

But you are right that it's pretty weird how it only works specifically with these two pictures from Shannon.
I used GET LOCATION, restarted the game and CE before opening back the game, and it didn't seem to work for some reason.

It's even weirder as well. If you try to get the picture, go to your phone and click on Shannon's message, the game will crash, and if you go to the PhotoCache folder, the file for the picture will be there, but if you load it up as a .txt file it's completely blank, it's completely corrupted, and of course you won't get the picture.

However, if you get the picture, go to the "Photo" tab on the in-game phone, and then click on the picture (so you let the game crash on its own, but this time it crashes while you're in the "Photo" tab and not the "Message" tab) the file for the picture in the PhotoCache folder will load up and it'll be completely fine, not corrupted at all. However, if you go back in-game the picture will not appear in the phone.

This is the first time I've seen something like that so I honestly have no idea why this is happening. I'm pretty sure it was fine before the latest updates, so chances are something in those updates must've done something to prevent you from getting the pictures.

naxed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naxed »

OkSoWhatNow1 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:42 pm
naxed wrote:
That is actually really weird.. I just tested it myself on a fresh account and it seems like specifically these 2 pictures end up not saving no matter what you do (other girls, and even other pictures from Shannon work perfectly fine), even if you simply get a single picture, leave the game, and come back, it'll not be saved. And yeah you're also right about the facts, but it's not trying to get the picture using GET_LOCATION itself, I reset the account, tried to get the ALL_STATS picture by actually getting all the facts, and even then the picture isn't given.

However, you can get it using the [UNLOCK ALL MMS]. Works perfectly fine and I got the two pictures (alongside all pictures from all girls).

But you are right that it's pretty weird how it only works specifically with these two pictures from Shannon.
I used GET LOCATION, restarted the game and CE before opening back the game, and it didn't seem to work for some reason.

It's even weirder as well. If you try to get the picture, go to your phone and click on Shannon's message, the game will crash, and if you go to the PhotoCache folder, the file for the picture will be there, but if you load it up as a .txt file it's completely blank, it's completely corrupted, and of course you won't get the picture.

However, if you get the picture, go to the "Photo" tab on the in-game phone, and then click on the picture (so you let the game crash on its own, but this time it crashes while you're in the "Photo" tab and not the "Message" tab) the file for the picture in the PhotoCache folder will load up and it'll be completely fine, not corrupted at all. However, if you go back in-game the picture will not appear in the phone.

This is the first time I've seen something like that so I honestly have no idea why this is happening. I'm pretty sure it was fine before the latest updates, so chances are something in those updates must've done something to prevent you from getting the pictures.
Thanks for telling me. I thought this was weird because I could not even get the photo legitimately, so I was not sure if the photo was broken, or if my game was broken. Glad to know its not only me, hope that it gets patched next update.