Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by GreenHouse »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:09 am
Earlier (maybe you remember) there was an experimental option for Location upgrade which works weird and changed every dependency to steel.
That option was worked on
- location upgrades
- personality upgrades
- and the sex level upgrades
everywhere needed steel but didn't reduced its amount.
Probably because the requirements work in a weird way. So, everything that has an specific requirement, uses the same address. So if you edit one, everything that has that requirement will have it changed too. Weird way of making that, but it is what it is. That's the main reason why I slowly removed those to other ways to not mess up everything.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kimjongdos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kimjongdos »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:51 pm
ok guys, here comes: BootyCalls Spreadsheet
v1.1.74652
  1. Best and worst traits of a girl.
  2. Facts about a girl.
  3. You can get this amount cash if you talk with a maxed girl (gifts, personality) and you give a correct answer.
  4. Correct answers to all questions.
    This was the easy part. Here comes the tricky part:
  5. This code and its length need to unlock a girl
  6. These are the messages (their codes) which containing images some of them you can get through with regular playing, some of them connected to an event. Color codes for the messages:
    • ██████████ regular, still image.
    • ██████████ simple animated image.
    • ██████████ interactive scene.
  7. Item name and its length for the interactive scene.
  8. Sex scene and background codes

9. Codes for garments
Additional marking: ██████████ new stuffs since last update.

This spreadsheet contain all stuffs which i know about. If you know more, pls. tell me. If you found any mistake pls. tell me. If you have an idea to make more complete the spreadsheet pls. tell me.

[Link] Stay Healthy - Stay Home
Happy Easter Guys / Girls!
hello, I'm writing my first message because I don't understand how to get new girls or new clothes through the location method.I replace the lengths, and the values

but then I go to the location with any girl and then I'm kind of stuck on the date, i.e. I fill in the score "mission successful" appears but I can't leave otherwise than giving up the date. So I don't get a reward and the game has a high chance of crashing. I'm probably doing it wrong, how do I proceed?

very good work anyway and thanks in advance.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

kimjongdos wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:47 pm
hello, I'm writing my first message because I don't understand how to get new girls or new clothes through the location method.I replace the lengths, and the values

but then I go to the location with any girl and then I'm kind of stuck on the date, i.e. I fill in the score "mission successful" appears but I can't leave otherwise than giving up the date. So I don't get a reward and the game has a high chance of crashing. I'm probably doing it wrong, how do I proceed?

very good work anyway and thanks in advance.
you didn't anything wrong.
since last update the game reacts in weird way to cheating garments.

my best knowledge:
setup garment as date reward
play a date
reboot the game

i know it is difficult but not found better solution

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

A while ago, I asked a question and got no answer so I decided to redo it: "Is there any way to get paid season pass items? If so, could you give me a brief explanation?" I thank you for the effort put into the development of this engine. :D

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Reall wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:31 pm
A while ago, I asked a question and got no answer so I decided to redo it: "Is there any way to get paid season pass items? If so, could you give me a brief explanation?" I thank you for the effort put into the development of this engine. :D
If the item has an ID and works like the rest of items, then I guess that you can give yourself that item following the tutorial to give yourself items. But if it's something serversided, then no you can't and I can't change that.

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Grennhouse

Post by Reall »

I understand and thanks for the explanation, in the case of clothes and sex scenes for pvp mode, is this directly linked to the server?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Reall wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:47 pm
I understand and thanks for the explanation, in the case of clothes and sex scenes for pvp mode, is this directly linked to the server?
No idea, the answer is pretty much the same thing that I said on the previous message.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Grennhouse

Post by r0b33 »

Reall wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:47 pm
Probably yes. You can call them out with Get Location option (a bit trickier because they have custom rewardtype) but will not get them. To obtain those items need a server side event (like reaching a milestone) to get them.
And no possibility to get them for cheaper. That also serverside. I'm made some of script which zeroing items prices, shows you have a season pass etc. but those was just cosmetic (and because of that not shared...).

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:04 pm
Probably yes. You can call them out with Get Location option (a bit trickier because they have custom rewardtype) but will not get them. To obtain those items need a server side event (like reaching a milestone) to get them.
And no possibility to get them for cheaper. That also serverside. I'm made some of script which zeroing items prices, shows you have a season pass etc. but those was just cosmetic (and because of that not shared...).
Pretty much everything from the PVP is serversided. You can give yourself lots of stuff from there, but it's just visual. So, if it's an item with an ID and that it can be given with the Get Location script, then there shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise, it's just not possible.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:30 pm
Pretty much everything from the PVP is serversided. You can give yourself lots of stuff from there, but it's just visual. So, if it's an item with an ID and that it can be given with the Get Location script, then there shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise, it's just not possible.
You know me (somewhat... :P ) i'm not completely beginner...

tried RewardType: REWARDTYPE_PVP_CUSTOMIZATION
and for example: PVP_HEAD_6 => Hairstyle 6
and with the GLO it looked like everything was working fine, but not unlocked that customization.

so i thought this (and any customization like avatars, titles, etc.) have some server side part. cannot unlock them until you fulfill it's task, event etc. something needs to trigger them on server side.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:19 pm
You know me (somewhat... :P ) i'm not completely beginner...
Oh yeah I know. I was adding some more info to it for anyone reading.
If it doesn't work the way you said, then probably those rewards are given from their server directly, yeah.

MrDr3w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrDr3w »

halloween event is here and i guess Lulu has a 2nd sex pose and background. should i assume that its in the table since its not mentioned in the spreadsheet?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

BCSS - UPDATED
  • Annie
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 16.
    • ADDED >>> 1 ROBE garment code. Now she have 8.
  • Audrey
    • ADDED >>> 1 SEX POSE code. Now she have 3.
    • ADDED >>> 1 SEX BACKGROUND code. Now she have 3.
  • C.A.R.A.
    • ADDED >>> 2 HEAD garment code. Now she have 17.
    • ADDED >>> 2 ROBE garment code. Now she have 8.
  • Coral
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 13.
    • ADDED >>> 1 CHEST garment code. Now she have 16.
    • ADDED >>> 1 LEGS garment code. Now she have 12.
  • Devi
    • ADDED >>> 2 HEAD garment code. Now she have 21.
    • ADDED >>> 2 CHEST garment code. Now she have 21.
    • ADDED >>> 2 LEGS garment code. Now she have 17.
    • ADDED >>> 1 ANIMATED message code. Now she have 3.
  • Finja Lindquist
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 14.
    • ADDED >>> 1 CHEST garment code. Now she have 12.
    • ADDED >>> 1 ROBE garment code. Now she have 12.
  • Freya Lindquist
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 13.
    • ADDED >>> 1 ROBE garment code. Now she have 6.
  • Jacky
    • ADDED >>> 2 HEAD garment code. Now she have 7.
    • ADDED >>> 2 ROBE garment code. Now she have 4.
  • Lara
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 18.
    • ADDED >>> 1 CHEST garment code. Now she have 20.
    • ADDED >>> 1 LEGS garment code. Now she have 16.
    • ADDED >>> 1 NORMAL message code. Now she have 15.
  • Lulu
    • ADDED >>> 1 SEX POSE code. Now she have 3.
    • ADDED >>> 1 SEX BACKGROUND code. Now she have 3.
  • Raven
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 17.
    • ADDED >>> 1 CHEST garment code. Now she have 14.
    • ADDED >>> 1 LEGS garment code. Now she have 10.

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Is there a better way to get the sex poses and backgrounds other then through the get location?
I ask because I had gotten some after the last update to the sheet. But when I went to see them or set them, it's a blank seen. The girl isn't present. I thought I remember seeing something about there being a bug, and I believe it's been said that the better way to get the garments is through the date reward. Was kinda wondering if this is a known issue or some form of error on my part (so i can correct the mistake).

Thank you

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tiger1138 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:35 am
Is there a better way to get the sex poses and backgrounds other then through the get location?
I ask because I had gotten some after the last update to the sheet. But when I went to see them or set them, it's a blank seen. The girl isn't present. I thought I remember seeing something about there being a bug, and I believe it's been said that the better way to get the garments is through the date reward. Was kinda wondering if this is a known issue or some form of error on my part (so i can correct the mistake).

Thank you
If you talk about Audrey's stuff it is probably under developement. That fact we see these stuffs before presenting is an other thing.
sorry for sharing everything what i found. this was the last time. i'll update the google sheet only if anyone ask it.

f*cking boring hear and explain time to time why not working well a message code, a garment code which not yet exist officially.