[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Inyalga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Inyalga »

sharkhell10 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:59 pm
Inyalga wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:47 pm
sorry to intrude but can i please get some help with CT or this tool
Are you asking for a general tutorial or specifically asking for the USJ issue?

If its the USJ issue:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... ry79936823

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... ry79954263

If its a general tutorial, I'm not proficient enough to be able to be of much help.
Im asking specifically i want to know how i can duplicate equipment into new slots so things like weapons and armor if i hover over an empty slot and refresh the ingame window the item would of dupe or is such a thing possible

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sharkhell10
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:25 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by sharkhell10 »

Inyalga wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:01 pm
sharkhell10 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:59 pm
Inyalga wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:47 pm
sorry to intrude but can i please get some help with CT or this tool
Are you asking for a general tutorial or specifically asking for the USJ issue?

If its the USJ issue:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... ry79936823

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... ry79954263

If its a general tutorial, I'm not proficient enough to be able to be of much help.
Im asking specifically i want to know how i can duplicate equipment into new slots so things like weapons and armor if i hover over an empty slot and refresh the ingame window the item would of dupe or is such a thing possible
Erh... You might have to ask someone else for this.

Inyalga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Inyalga »

No problem this is a thread with other people hopefully someone else can chime in

blablagaidenguy
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by blablagaidenguy »

To anyone who has had the same issue as mine (read my other comments), make sure you also sell your Attack Charm V and Evade Window Charm V, for some reason they both brick your save, and I have spent the last 5 hours selling all my equipment one by one. Ffs capcom.

h0b0onsn0w
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:51 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

blablagaidenguy wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:44 pm
To anyone who has had the same issue as mine (read my other comments), make sure you also sell your Attack Charm V and Evade Window Charm V, for some reason they both brick your save, and I have spent the last 5 hours selling all my equipment one by one. Ffs capcom.
Probably it's just the evasion charm because it requires an item you are not legally allowed to have yet. The Attack charm V you can make with the mats you already have or can get.

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 324

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Marcus101RR »

Updated the table and added some USJ Flag progression fixes, please stop adding stuff you are not meant to obtain!

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 1:26 pm
Reputation: 19

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by jonasbeckman »

Wasn't this update supposed to merge the PC and console version to be mostly up to date to one another now?
Then again as a live service game and mostly online plus all the various checks and stuff already in or added since the game and Iceborne there's probably some upcoming event of one sort or another and yet more items that can be obtained.

Good to know there's a check on what players can and can't have yet, used to be mods for allowing all events all the time so getting rewards and items that might cause problems to the save data would be problematic though I guess Capcom also heavily restricted modding possibilities even if the community tries to get mod loaders and such working.

Have not been keeping up much with the game lately though, mostly waiting on patches and content completion which should now mostly be in the PC build but Capcom has some pretty extensive plans for the game so these bi-monthly updates could still go on for a while.
(Hopefully the various anti anything things added won't outright break the game or will be lessened but that's probably unlikely to happen anytime soon.)

Kaho_Emori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:43 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Kaho_Emori »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:03 am
Updated the table and added some USJ Flag progression fixes, please stop adding stuff you are not meant to obtain!
Hey Marcus, Sorry to bother you with such a thing, But it appears the Safi reset doesn't seem to work.

MayKiller
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:15 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by MayKiller »

Thanks for your works. Here have a missing feature [Deviation] for [Weapon Editor (View Equipment) - Range]

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>13066</ID>
      <Description>"Deviation"</Description>
      <DropDownList DisplayValueAsItem="1">0:None
1:Low
2:Average
3:High
4:Very High
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="A2855612"/>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>gWeaponR</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>32</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

HeckerHeck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:22 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by HeckerHeck »

So the Namielle Ticket is also doing the issue corrupted value issue (along with the crafted layered : black belt / the 2 earring / Guardian armor), any way to remove the layered item created from it ?

_Fayth
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:05 am
Reputation: 1

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by _Fayth »

Kaho_Emori wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:47 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:03 am
Updated the table and added some USJ Flag progression fixes, please stop adding stuff you are not meant to obtain!
Hey Marcus, Sorry to bother you with such a thing, But it appears the Safi reset doesn't seem to work.
It work's to fix safi weapons, it just breaks upgraded kulve weapons now~

bijikisut
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:12 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by bijikisut »

is there anyway to add character and palico edit voucher ?

h0b0onsn0w
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:51 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

bijikisut wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:16 pm
is there anyway to add character and palico edit voucher ?
not on this table but there is a trainer for this game on this forum that does. Use at main menu.

bijikisut
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:12 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by bijikisut »

h0b0onsn0w wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:59 pm
bijikisut wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:16 pm
is there anyway to add character and palico edit voucher ?
not on this table but there is a trainer for this game on this forum that does. Use at main menu.
can you help me with a link to the specific forum ?
the thread name would be nice too
thanks

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 324

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Marcus101RR »

h0b0onsn0w wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:59 pm
bijikisut wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:16 pm
is there anyway to add character and palico edit voucher ?
not on this table but there is a trainer for this game on this forum that does. Use at main menu.
Don't spread false information you can use character edit vouchers by resetting them with this table.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AllIWantToKnow, Baidu [Spider], BYoru, NukeZen, rizkythe13, TheLastCheatMaster