[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by karenaki »

how do you change the set item box to make it give more then 49

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

karenaki wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:13 pm
how do you change the set item box to make it give more then 49
Edit the script where it says 49, and change it to your value.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

thank you marcus. dos it work with materials too? or is it possible to make it work with mats?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

karenaki wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:13 am
thank you marcus. dos it work with materials too? or is it possible to make it work with mats?
works with anything in Item Box

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

Hi, I see the Pointers section for Character slots 1 and 2, any plans for accommodating slot 3? I happen to use that as my main save.

edit: I guess I found out how to do it? I'm sure you probably are focusing on other stuff so you didn't add it and already found it, but slot 3's offset(?) value from the pointer is 4FD3E0. Also found Master Rank's offset from the pointer value at D4.
Last edited by HibikiRekka on Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

any way to unlock charms at forge? would love to have some charms early on in game , also can you look at the included table in this post and see if you can include the infite tracks and research multiplyer?

please be aware this table is not working for new iceborn update and is posted here to try and get some features from it updated to work with iceborn
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorldcomb.CT
(3 MiB) Downloaded 60 times

zxsew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zxsew »

When using "Use Get Selected Item (Item Box)", is there a way to select an "empty" slot in your item box?
Or do you HAVE to override another item?
Thanks!
Last edited by zxsew on Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Can we get a Master Rank Editor on " Character / slot " Plzzz ?
I used EXP multiplier x16 and my MR is over 150 OOF,..

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

mattskiiau wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:50 am
When using "Use Get Selected Item (Item Box)", is there a way to select an "empty" slot in your item box?
Or do you HAVE to override another item?
Thanks!
Idk if there's a way to select it easily, but you can do a workaround by editing the value directly. Have it detect the item in the slot next to the empty slot, then on the table, Right click on the line with "Type" -> Browse this memory region. The first row is the entry for the slot it detected, and each row under that is the next slot. The first 2 columns (numbered ending 0 and 1) are the item id which I found [Link] (pinned from the MHW Modding discord) and the columns 5-6 (numbered ending 4 and 5) is the amount. Go the next slot (row) and edit the ID and amount for the item(s) you want. When editing the ID/amount, double click the first number (so column 1 (ending 0) for item id or column 5 (ending 4), change the type from 1 Byte to either 2 Byte or 4 Byte (doesn't matter which), and then input the id/amount normally.
Pictures for reference:

A480CC40 was the slot id for Page 3, Row 1, Column 8 in my save this instance (idk if it changes with each launch or not). A480CC50 is the next slot over.
Disclaimer: I have no experience on how Cheat Engine scripts and stuff work so I won't be able to help if anything goes wrong, and I've only tested this for like 6 slots for decorations, but I assume it works this way across the rest of the item slots

a_181
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by a_181 »

Item ID from 1968 to 2272 are the new jewels, but I don't know anything about CE, hope someone can make a "add all" table

Edit: ID 2270 and 2271 have same skill but the name of 2271 is "Unavailable"

yasai123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yasai123 »

i'm trying to get sharas tenderplate but it doesn't give it to me, did I do something wrong?
[Link]

zxsew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zxsew »

HibikiRekka wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:55 am
..snip
Man.. Thank you so much for your detailed response!
I'll have a go at this!
Last edited by zxsew on Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

So, now that we can partially extract the chunk files, we have a new problem.
MHW ignores non-visual files from nativePC (or maybe it's just everything in nativePC/common). Either way, things like the item shop mod will never work till this too is bypassed.
I'm hoping it's some filter we can bypass like the CRC. If not, we may have to resort to something like editing the chunk files directly.

Anyone looking into this?

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

hey marcus, out of nowhere the get selected item (item box) causes my game to crash, CRC bypass on or off, regardless of what i do, it was fine before, but now its happening out of the blue, i was wondering how i can still use it, it worked for like 2 days with out issue bot now it's persisting through a restart and i have no idea why just scanning for the items is crashing my game since its not doing any memory writing

i've also tried reinstalling the game, making a new save, loading a different save, it's really weird.

thoughts?

before this started happening i could use the selected item script with out even using crc bypass. but now even with it on it immediately crashes my game lol
Last edited by CoffeeKitty on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

Can i make a humble request? ive never seen a table add this but it might be simple thing, its just very niche. Could we get an option that clears/erases whatever the saved color palette is in the armor pigment screen? In the base game before iceborne when there was no saved color it would default to a more detailed higher res texture, typically of the ones found on the low rank versions of the armor. for example, if you select "use saved color palette" on the rathalos b chest piece it will replace the under cloth with chainmail. there are lots of examples of armor getting subtle but better textures with this trick, but it seems to be "fixed" with iceborne. now the game permanently remembers what the last saved color was with no way to clear it. Thank you!