[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

kagetto wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:21 pm
I've never been able to get the cheat table here working. I have vanilla MHW, launch it, run reset crc, load my game, launch CE and load the table.

Everything appears to be working at this point, I can see player pointer data. However, if I try to change anything, the game always crashes.

Any tips?
Be reminded it has been reported the game now requires long jumps. You need to hook your scripts before capcom logo goes away. That should avoid crashes even with CRC on. If you experience crashes even with CRC its because the jumps that were suppose to injected are 5 bytes, but for some reason CE/Game can't allocate correctly and causes them to be Long Jumps 14+ Bytes. This causes a crash because the scripts have been designed to be specifically 5 byte jmps. You can try to avoid this by activating all scripts you intend to use before capcom logo disappears. Otherwise, memory allocation will fail.

LE123 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:16 pm
kagetto wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:21 pm
I've never been able to get the cheat table here working. I have vanilla MHW, launch it, run reset crc, load my game, launch CE and load the table.

Everything appears to be working at this point, I can see player pointer data. However, if I try to change anything, the game always crashes.

Any tips?
sinykk wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:49 pm
I'm having the same issue as kageto, the game keeps crashing.

For me however, whenever I try to use the CRC bypass, I get a "already used or nothing to do here", which is odd. And when I try to edit a weapon or equipment, it shows the changed values in game, but when I try to exit out of the equipment menu, the game crashes.

Playing on the latest update on steam.
Your CRC bypass isn't working, so the game is crashing because it's detecting irregular values. Install Stracker's Loader mod + Performance enhancer off of nexus and you'll no longer need the CRC Bypass EXE. Stracker's/Performance has an inbuilt CRC bypass and it works more reliably than the EXE for me.

On another note, I'm having issues spawning certain tempered monsters in the guiding lands - namely Rajang/Ruiner Nergi, for example.

The regions are correct, as the monster IS appearing, and the region level has been set to 7 but the monsters aren't appearing as tempered. Does anyone know how to make them spawn as tempered?
Don't set the region to 7, set the monster to 7, using the table. You can bypass the region level just by setting monsters to level 7 automatically. If it has tempered form, it will use it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

neverwinter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neverwinter »

hello, im really confuse, been trying to figure it out more than 5hr
1. does the character duplicator work? my game keep crashing (i have Stracker's Loader and Performance Booster and Plugin Extender)
2. does editing the guild card, play hours, mission count basicly most of the save editor still work? since i cant find it work at all, even changing name not working at all

i hope you reply this

Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Wombleinc »

Is there a reason why the game crashes when setting items to Iceborne DLC.
Example being ID 72 through 80 of Palico weapons crash which are all the weapons with iceborne DLC.

It is happening with character equipment as well.

Van Dam Man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Van Dam Man »

Infinite Gather doesn't work for me. Everything else does.

What am I doing wrong?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

neverwinter wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:53 pm
hello, im really confuse, been trying to figure it out more than 5hr
1. does the character duplicator work? my game keep crashing (i have Stracker's Loader and Performance Booster and Plugin Extender)
2. does editing the guild card, play hours, mission count basicly most of the save editor still work? since i cant find it work at all, even changing name not working at all

i hope you reply this
All things you have said work just fine.
Wombleinc wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:54 pm
Is there a reason why the game crashes when setting items to Iceborne DLC.
Example being ID 72 through 80 of Palico weapons crash which are all the weapons with iceborne DLC.

It is happening with character equipment as well.
You must be doing something wrong.

KumaEU
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KumaEU »

[hi i used the cheat table to do safi when i used to play on a cracked version of the game but now that i bought it the fact that i already killed safi somehow skips the safi siege npc talk and i now can't unlock it (i redid both stygian and the recon). is there any way i can solve this issue? maybe with the save editor?
thanks in advance

edit: now that safi siege rotated i get this error when trying to start kulve siege.
[Link]

m_exodus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by m_exodus »

Hi, I can edit the weapon and armor and it shows up but in the status page it still shows the "old" attack and in fights the new attack value doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Update for r421470
- +10 Exe Changes, no other changes.

Happy Hunting.

JustChilllin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustChilllin »

Hey guys, I've never used this table before, so I wanted to read first to understand, few pages back ppl were getting crashes since the update, so they need to do that CRC Bypass by caliber1942 or use the one on NM, but from what I see both of them are outdated so how can I bypass the anti-cheat and use the table?

Whoopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Whoopie »

JustChilllin wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:36 am
Hey guys, I've never used this table before, so I wanted to read first to understand, few pages back ppl were getting crashes since the update, so they need to do that CRC Bypass by caliber1942 or use the one on NM, but from what I see both of them are outdated so how can I bypass the anti-cheat and use the table?
Hello. The one on Nexus has just been updated. Might want to check it again. :)

nerbynerby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nerbynerby »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:20 am
Update for r421470
- +10 Exe Changes, no other changes.

Happy Hunting.
Thank you! is it still possible to generate weapons that you want on your gear box much like what we can do with the get selected item option?

Kharan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kharan »

Hello,
I wanted to give myself a few jewels I'm missing, but I don't know how to do that. I found the list with every items' ID posted in one of the first pages, but seems like I don't know how to use the cheat table lol
I go to Get Selected Item (Item Box) and then I have:
Set Amount To: Address > 4 Bytes > Value -1 (I can change this value)
Type: Address > 4 Bytes > Value ?? (I can't change this one)
Amount: Address > 4 Bytes > Value ?? (I can't change this one either)

So what am I supposed to do? How can I change the value to put the item's ID and send it to my save?
Also I have two saves, where do I choose which save to send the items to?

rhxxi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rhxxi »

the Character edit voucher value always show ?? for some reason, any fixes or did I do something wrong o_o

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

rhxxi wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:37 pm
the Character edit voucher value always show ?? for some reason, any fixes or did I do something wrong o_o
Enable pointers.

freestly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by freestly »

Marcus101RR

Could you fix "special tracks analyzed" ?
It's can not edit number in Guild Card.