[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:00 pm
h0b0onsn0w wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:59 pm
bijikisut wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:16 pm
is there anyway to add character and palico edit voucher ?
not on this table but there is a trainer for this game on this forum that does. Use at main menu.
Don't spread false information you can use character edit vouchers by resetting them with this table.
dam really? must have missed it my bad.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akirano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akirano »

Hi, i used the table to make custom upgrades on a weapon, and then i reseted the custom upgrades on this weapon (via the game, not the table). But now, as soon as i open an inventory page with this weapon on it, my game crash. And im unable to sell it or modify it since my game crash if i try. Someone have a clue on why is this happening pls ? (I still can equip others weapons/items as soon as i dont open the page with this specific weapon)

EDIT : I have been able to sell this weapon and other weapons on the page that make me crash. there is only 4 items im not able to sell and it make the game crash as soon as i put my mouse over their case. The issue for me is that i DID NOT used ur table to mod these weapons. But these 4 case seems to be corrupted for some reason :mellow:
Is there a way to remove a weapon from inventory without have to go on the case with mouse/keyboard ? I mean with the id of the page, the row and the line, can i remove a weapon ? Thanks

Thanks

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Hey, i want to make cheat table for handler outfit unlocker. Can you teach me how to do it?

bijikisut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bijikisut »

i didn't pre order iceborne but i really want the yukumo layered armor
is there any possible way to add it to our inventory ?
i know the option is available at save editor - layered armor
but which and what value that i change into
thanks

quattrob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by quattrob »

So I've been using Marcus' CT and been adding a few materials (all guiding lands materials nothing more, however most of them I've never fought monsters that dropped them before) using the Get Selected Item (Item Box) pointer. Now every time I select that option and go into sell items, it'll just freeze the game and crash. Anyone have any help or ideas on what's causing this? It was working fine before not sure what is causing this. Thanks.

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

bijikisut wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:37 am
i didn't pre order iceborne but i really want the yukumo layered armor
is there any possible way to add it to our inventory ?
i know the option is available at save editor - layered armor
but which and what value that i change into
thanks
doesnt it have name on value? just read which one is yukumo

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

[READ] Universal Bypass for Detected Incorrect Value in Save Data
This will fix all your issues regarding incorrect values, any content, any data. Be advised this is a last resort fix on both ends here. If you break it to the point where it is not recoverable. You are SOL. Just activate script, load your char, disable it. Problem solved. I am not gonna fix your incorrect values, this does not FIX your incorrect values, merely bypasses the sanity check on them.

ekim14k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ekim14k »

Thank you so much, Marcus!!! I bricked my save using a mod for craftable KT weapons and this universal bypass allowed me to get in and sell them. My 700+ hour save is, well, saved!

Argonchann
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Argonchann »

Hey Marcus, I registered just so I could post. First of all, thank you very much for your hard work! I've used your table a lot and it's been really useful so far. Having that said, I was wondering, do you have any plans of updating the Guild Card editor? As in, the Iceborne Achievements. That's pretty much it.
Thanks a lot!

Akirano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akirano »

Thanks Marcus, ur bypass allowed me to log into the game. But still not able to sell the 4 items that make my game crash :/
There is no way to remove an item via the table without using highlighted ? I mean deleting an item with his row/line/page informations ?

With equipment editor i cant get the "index" value (it is the inventory number i guess) since game crashes as soon as i pass my mouse over the item.

Thanks for ur help and sry for bothering

codylp22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by codylp22 »

I missed the safi seige by like an hour before it got replaced, is there a way to make the safi melding option show up at the elder melder?

HiImRaxus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HiImRaxus »

In Layered Armor(Save Editor group) there are 2 ID 430 (furious rajang A+).. Missed 431(furious rajang B+), If I select the 2nd ID it count as the same 430(furious rajang A+)

odnople
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by odnople »

Anyone can direct me to a site with all the Weapon ID's (with names) squall table dont work so gotta use this equipment data but I dont know the matching ID to the weapon I want since it doesn't have the drop down list

frntchter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frntchter »

From Iceborne, the character limit in Shoutout messages has been reduced.
Fortunately, if you don't edit them, the old long messages still works.
Is it possible to extend the character limit for editing Shoutout messages just like pre-iceborne, with Cheat Engine?

ber7o
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ber7o »

How can i use Force Select Quest for "The Eternal Gold Rush" ? i tried, but not works for me