[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AvidFan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by AvidFan »

Thanks Marcus and to everyone who has contributed to the table, y'all are wonderful.

How can I directly modify attack animation speed? Using the Motion Data tab I could change walk and run speeds, but not unsheathed weapon speed. Also, how can I give myself more armor skills? Is there a cap on the maximum number that can be active at a time? Do I have to use a workaround and activate all the buffs in battle?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

billy61300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by billy61300 »

The CRC Anti-Cheat Bypass doesn't seem to work for me. I sit at the main menu, run the bypass as administrator and it just says not found or already ran. On 15.02.00.

overmage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by overmage »

Hello, I think the latest patch broke the tables. Item and armour editing work but pointers and save editor are busted. Thank you for the work you do! *I did not experience CRC issues*

knownunknown
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by knownunknown »

billy61300 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:56 am
The CRC Anti-Cheat Bypass doesn't seem to work for me. I sit at the main menu, run the bypass as administrator and it just says not found or already ran. On 15.02.00.
Same issue here.

Installed "Stracker's Loader" and "Performance Booster and Plugin Extender" to bypass this issue.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

knownunknown wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:19 pm
billy61300 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:56 am
Same issue here.

Installed "Stracker's Loader" and "Performance Booster and Plugin Extender" to bypass this issue.
It was updated last night, try redownloading it.

knownunknown
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by knownunknown »

caliber1942 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:41 am
CRC bypass MHW Version 400974 10.12.01

run program, follow instructions, leave running until you are ready to quit game

password:
frf

best,
Cal
I originally used the exe which is still linked in the op. After reading a while I came across the bypass on nexus that is now in op, I don't think it was there earlier.

gQuarks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gQuarks »

Hi thank you so much for the Table.

Would it be possible to add Invinite Track gathering? it would be really good to help a session increasing its Hunt level on ATKT hunt, and skip the boring part all the way

gygelly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gygelly »

1. I've got Stracker's Loader and the Performance booster mod, both installed via vortex.
2. I'm running the CRC Bypass that was last updated March 18th, and it says success when I run it.

First question: Do I need both of these? By the descriptions, the 2 nexus mods do the same thing as the CRC bypass....
2nd question: is there a new version of CRC bypass I'm just not seeing?
3rd question: I ask because I also cannot get the "get selected item (Item Box)" pointer to work, which I was hoping to use to re-stock my inventory without having to do a ton of farming.

Thanks for any help.

gygelly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gygelly »

Heads up for anyone else that encounters this: I figured out the issue with my 3rd question:
That pointer doesn't work if you go to "Manage Items" in the item box.
When I went to "Sell Items" it worked perfectly.

I'm still curious if I still need to run CRC Bypass with the 2 mods, and if so, if I'm running the latest one.

cungkringg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cungkringg »

Hi thank you verymuch for the awesome update, is it possible to get bowgun to uses all ammo?

seungjunknk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seungjunknk »

Hey,

so I want to change my research points but when I click Save Editor > Character and change my Research point stats it doesnt work.

Other functions work only the Character options not

Flagred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flagred »

I found that the equipment data tab is no working for cheat engine file when apply and try out. Anyone willing to help? Some data in cheat engine file just no working. By the way i using the version without fatalis included

Deus3387
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deus3387 »

Hey guys, I'm new to this place, so greetings, basically I got the materials for buff body alpha and duffel penguin (also the kadachi scarf and the wyvern ears) from the 1 zenny mod and made them, since then cant play on online mode only offline (used the time gate remover but crashes midquest sometimes) bc it says my data is wrong. I tried the crash engine to delete them but cant find them. Will this resolve itself if i wait for the event or do i have to reload an old save. I saved the save databackup file but i didnt backup the game data somewhere else bc its like 100gb. Idk what to do bc i wouldn't like to loose like 550+ hrs bc of this,. I finished the game, including fatalis and dont want to start again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I used this game to get out of depression and still do (got into and stayed in med school bc of it)... I feel good beating up monsters, and never cheated with damage or weapon mods, only appearances...pls anything on this...? :oops: :oops:

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

Is it possible to unlock a layered armor craft blueprint somehow, since changing an item in my item box to one of the required items doesn't seem to work? I was able to do it before with another cheat table that allowed you to change an inventory item and not just the box, so it would count as you actually obtaining the item as a reward in the quest

Lonelytoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lonelytoon »

Hey there, nice work but i have a question. I want to start a new hunter with only the fatalis armor and bow. Is it possible? If yes, can you tell me how please?