[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by sixonesix »

Save editor doesn't work, or am I doing something wrong?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

sixonesix wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:02 pm
Nah, he just forgot to update the pointer; it's not an AOB.
just change this
mov rcx,MonsterHunterWorld.exe+4D34720
to this
mov rcx,MonsterHunterWorld.exe+4CEA700

And I still don't know what some of those things do, like Monster Stats (which monster?) or Endemic Life (what does it mean :o)

pppppppaperslice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pppppppaperslice »

Buttlight wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:01 pm
NinjaBlazin wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:24 am
Buttlight wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:04 am

here is what i do to get an easy 5 box reward investigation quest:

1.1 Set the monsters on Monster 1, 2, and 3 (so far that i know only silver rathalos and brute tigrex is not listed yet but i find that brute tigrex code at least on mine is "F8 36 3A 91 33 3D 6B 2B 3F 7A 10 63 AA C4 46 AD 21 A4 DE EE") make sure all monsters is different.

1.2 YOU MUST ALSO KNOW THEIR NATURAL HABITAT to be able to create the investigation quest correctly. For monster that is not in the list, you have to find the investigation normally and well just set the "Attempt" to 10.

1.3 BY RULE ELDER DRAGON IS BETTER BE THE ONLY MONSTER IN THE INVESTIGATION so if you want and elder dragon set Monster 1 to elder dragon that you wanted, and then set Monster 2 and 3 to -none-

2. set "Health, Attack, Defense Modifier" to Lv. 5 (this will make the monster harder) and if you were also hunting crowns set the "size modifier" to "Large Chance"

3. set the "Type" of quest. whether its slaying or Capturing. hunting can be set to 3 Target (which is the monster that you have set on Monster 1, 2, 3) by choosing Hunt/3T/50 min. by nature, an elder dragon investigation can only be set to 1 target as well as capturing quest. here you can also set the time, shorter quest time means better reward.

4. "Faints", used to set how many times you can cart, the fewer the cart, the better the reward.

5. Player, the number of the player that is able to participate, the fewer the better the reward.

6. bonus reward and zeni, pretty self explanatory and it doest affect reward quality so set it to max.

based on that i can create an investigation with 5 golden box rewards when i set a hunt with 15 minute rule, all lv. 5 modifier (time and lv modifier alone usually already yield 5 box reward) , set it to 2 players and either 3 or fewer faints. it also applies to tempered monster hunt, those rule will guarantee 5 box rewards
Got a few questions.

1) How do I change a monster to its tempered version?
2) How do I change the locale? For example Hoarfrost Reach > Wildspire Region
1. based on my experience with Pre-IB tables, tempered monster has its own set of code, and i think we have to wait Marcus and co. to add the tempered option on the investigation editor (if it has been on the table, i can't find it) so for now just Murderfrick anything tempered on Guiding Land and keep the attempt at 10.

2. Change the "locale" but i wouldn't touch it unless you know well about every locale and it's possible spawn, because it will brick the quest if the monster and the locale is not synchronized
Well, actually, tempered and normal investigation share the same monster code(not sure about Garuga). There is an option that allow you to change the investigation type into tempered, but you need at least one tempered investigation to make it work. Just go to the investigation editor, the ??? option right above monstor1 is the rank editor. Change the data type into byte array and set length to 20, then chose any tempered investigation that you have, copy the data, for example, mine is 13 B1 01 86 4C B9 63 AF 47 00 32 8B 5D 80 42 A2 9A 00 00 00, this will change everytime you restart the game, paste it to any investigation that you want to edit. I think Marcus can figure out how to make a drop list for it.

---- Just found out that it is not enough if just edit the data in that address, there are three set of data after monster3 which used to determine if the monster are tempered or not. 2C B6 01 86 4C BC 63 AF F9 7B 05 DF 8B 3B 5D 17 E9 3F FF BF- tempered, DF B7 01 86 4C BD 63 AF F9 7B 05 DF 8B 3B 5D 17 EA 3F FF BF- normal.
Last edited by pppppppaperslice on Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

LCHLH wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:30 pm
sixonesix wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:02 pm
Nah, he just forgot to update the pointer; it's not an AOB.
just change this
mov rcx,MonsterHunterWorld.exe+4D34720
to this
mov rcx,MonsterHunterWorld.exe+4CEA700

And I still don't know what some of those things do, like Monster Stats (which monster?) or Endemic Life (what does it mean :o)
That worked, thanks!

Fate X
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fate X »

The updated Analysis Editor changed all my progress to lvl 0 flying wyvern, and I keep getting Barnos lures that don't exist. Tracking other wyvern types still shows Flying Wyvern progress even if I set the to -1 and all others to 49. It persists even when restarting without mods/.ct. The old script worked before the table was updated.

Lörri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lörri »

can someone help me with kulve pointers pls
there are just qustion marks
thanks

sasukemoon1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sasukemoon1234 »

Quick question, how would I go about duplicating my Save Slot 1 to another Slot? Been wanting to make another character so I can have both a male and a female but without grinding out everything again.

blablagaidenguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blablagaidenguy »

Get Selected Item doesn't seem to be working (along Set Item Box Quantity). Anyone have an idea on how to make them work and how to use them (add items instead of replacing the ones we already have). Much appreciated.

EDIT: Turns out it was a mistake on my end. Though how do you use "Get Selected Item" ? Only way I can do it is by selecting an already owned decoration for example and replace it, which I don't want to do, I just want to add new decorations.
Last edited by blablagaidenguy on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

LCHLH wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:30 pm
Endemic Life is all those critters you can catch (and display in your house). So the hares and birds and fish and all.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, can we use the basic CRC and table currently? Or is that stacker's thing still needed?

asofd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by asofd »

Will this thread be abandoned now that the table is up on nexus or will the latest table be updated here also?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

asofd wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:15 am
Will this thread be abandoned now that the table is up on nexus or will the latest table be updated here also?
What now? please link to said nexus page.

danver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danver »

Bebsi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bebsi »

blablagaidenguy wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am
Get Selected Item doesn't seem to be working (along Set Item Box Quantity). Anyone have an idea on how to make them work and how to use them (add items instead of replacing the ones we already have). Much appreciated.

EDIT: Turns out it was a mistake on my end. Though how do you use "Get Selected Item" ? Only way I can do it is by selecting an already owned decoration for example and replace it, which I don't want to do, I just want to add new decorations.
What was the mistake? When I go to my item box and click get selected item I just get question marks. Was wondering how you got it to work? Thanks

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

blablagaidenguy wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

LCHLH wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:39 am
All at once? I'd recommend against any and every "give all" thing, but one at a time should be easy.
Here's how you do it; should be easy enough to understand I hope: