Monster Hunter World - table v: 1.0 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chuckdsage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by chuckdsage »

umm.. I.. Is it fine to ask to have a character/ slot 3 for the pointers? Because I have my main on character slot 3 and.. well.. there's only for 1 and 2.. there's a story as to why I create my main character on the last box of character slots, but I don't want to go into detail with that

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

chuckdsage wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:35 pm
umm.. I.. Is it fine to ask to have a character/ slot 3 for the pointers? Because I have my main on character slot 3 and.. well.. there's only for 1 and 2.. there's a story as to why I create my main character on the last box of character slots, but I don't want to go into detail with that
I can't tell you when I get around to Slot 3, but when I find time, I'll try to add Slot 3 as well.

UPDATE: Scripts Updated, if they ain't red, they work! That means don't go into Debug! Those don't work. Should be fun for you guys to pass story mode now. Don't use online. Use private session with friends.

darksnake069
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darksnake069 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:43 am
chuckdsage wrote:
I can't tell you when I get around to Slot 3, but when I find time, I'll try to add Slot 3 as well.

UPDATE: Scripts Updated, if they ain't red, they work! That means don't go into Debug! Those don't work. Should be fun for you guys to pass story mode now. Don't use online. Use private session with friends.
The script to max investigation attempts has been working for me since your last update, not sure if you're aware it works or yourself/others have experienced issues with it.

TYVM for your work.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

darksnake069 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:09 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
chuckdsage wrote:

The script to max investigation attempts has been working for me since your last update, not sure if you're aware it works or yourself/others have experienced issues with it.

TYVM for your work.
Investigations moved to a new pointer, I can't imagine it did work, but ill double check.

darksnake069
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darksnake069 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:18 am
darksnake069 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:09 am
Marcus101RR wrote:

TYVM for your work.
Investigations moved to a new pointer, I can't imagine it did work, but ill double check.
Weird, it's definitely working for me, all my investigations are set to 10 attempts and wont go down when used as long as the box is ticked, indicating the value was both set and frozen properly.

[Link] Image

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

I have a legitimate request. ive never seen a table add this but it might be simple, its just very niche. Could we get an option that clears/erases whatever the saved color palette is in the armor pigment screen? In the base game before iceborne when there was no saved color it would default to a more detailed higher res texture, typical of the ones found on the low rank versions of the armor. for example, if you select "use saved color palette" on the rathalos b chest piece it will replace the under cloth with chainmail. there are lots of examples of armor getting subtle but better textures with this trick, but it seems to be "fixed" with iceborne. now the game permanently remembers what the last saved color was with no way to clear it. Thank you!

moss31
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moss31 »

What happened for me

mayhemfighter
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mayhemfighter »

Heres a few Deco ID's that might help people. - Use Get Selected Item (Item Box) - open chest - selected sell and hover over Decos tab

hardcore88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hardcore88 »

moss31 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:28 am
What happened for me
Bro, you post a video without any context but the crash. Thats not how it works :D

Have you installed any mods?
Have you launched MHWResetCRC.exe?
Have you launched Cheat Engine?

SR51
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SR51 »

mayhemfighter wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:03 am
Heres a few Deco ID's that might help people. - Use Get Selected Item (Item Box) - open chest - selected sell and hover over Decos tab
Awesome list! Do you have one for Critical Boost / Recovery up?

doomwad765
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doomwad765 »

SR51 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:40 pm
mayhemfighter wrote:
I made a spreadsheet.
Attachments
deco.zip
password: deco
(13.91 KiB) Downloaded 532 times

SR51
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SR51 »

doomwad765 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:26 pm
SR51 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:40 pm
mayhemfighter wrote:
I made a spreadsheet.
Awesome! Thank you. I really appreciate it.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Some Guiding Lands Editor would be nice xD

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

can we use this to give ourselves armor charms or materials ?

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

any way to make the feature of this mod a part of a cheat table? https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1351