[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Javi »

Is it possible to add Rajang, Behemoth, Leshen and ancient Leshen values to: Save Editor > Monster Stats > Monster List?
They are missing there and I'd like to edit their hunt ammounts.

Also I asked this on Squall's thread a couple of times in the past, but never got a response. :cry:
Javi wrote:I requested a few pages back, to be able to edit the Palico Equipment, since there is stuff (that cannot be sold) that I want to get rid of, like the HR Nekker gear.

I discovered that Berserk Knight's character editor table, has that feature + more, but it hasn't been updated for nearly a year... :(

Can that option be included and updated in a future update, please?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Awesome, thanks for the Endemic Life pointers! Farming crowns is bad enough, especially if you want 3+ for placing in your room. While they still need to be caught manually, at least its only once =P

verloren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by verloren »

what does [endemic life -> Great Size] do?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

verloren wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:41 am
Some endemic life have a larger "Great Size" Only for specific fish I believe. Its separate from the crowns. For example, you can have a miniature crown King Marlin, a giant crown King Marlin and then a Great King Marlin. Changing that option should simply change how many "Great" sizes you caught. No idea what it does for anything that doesn't have a Great variant, I didn't change it on those.

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

i tried to capture nettle using the capture editor but i didnt have it yet and i check it on my room theres is no nettle on my pet list

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

Venator wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:31 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:48 am
Size Ints are located as 2 Bytes btw, so it means a separate script function is needed to get them mapped out, but they follow the same ids. You can learn alot more on the modding discord for research: [Link]
That's great, thanks! I feel almost as though I'd been nudging more than helping, so I appreciate the resources.
brad12485 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:18 am
Hello, thank you for your work. I'd like to ask is it currently possible to change the numbers of endemic life I caught with the updated table? (ex. changing the number of blue divas I caught to 10) If possible, how is it done? Last question is, is it possible to simply add specific ones which I haven't caught?
Definitely not trying to speak for Marcus so much as I'm just a user of the table who spent a lot of time using it yesterday.

Anyway, yes. You should not have a problem doing that. If you have a Blue Diva caught but you want a bunch to place around your room then you can use the table to increase how many are available to you. Activate the Save Editor script on Marcus' table, open the Endemic Life entry, and select the Blue Dive from the Endemic Type drop down list. It's near the bottom of the list.
Davedyo wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:02 am
i guess this code still had issue...
yesterday i use this code and i can get the endemic but u cant receive it ..
i check it on my room but i got nothing
I think you may need to provide a few more details. Is it a type of endemic life you have already captured or have you not captured it yet? I have not had this problem myself but, as noted earlier, I have also already caught at least one of everything.

If you're having trouble finding something then I'd say you can keep trying to find it normally for now, but also keep an eye on updates to Squall8's table. He's resurrected the script to modify what endemic life you catch when you use the bug net, though it's not fully functional yet. I suspect it will not be too long before it is, though.
i mean i try to catch nettle coz i dont have it and when i catch it its said succed..
then i tried to put it on my room but i couldt find the nettle

brad12485
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brad12485 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:20 am
verloren wrote:
Some endemic life have a larger "Great Size" Only for specific fish I believe. Its separate from the crowns. For example, you can have a miniature crown King Marlin, a giant crown King Marlin and then a Great King Marlin. Changing that option should simply change how many "Great" sizes you caught. No idea what it does for anything that doesn't have a Great variant, I didn't change it on those.
Hey I just found out what "Great Size" is for other endemic life. It means the "new" or "next" variant of the specific endemic life. For example, Dung Beetle would be the default variant of Bomb Beetle. So when you change the value of "Great Size" for Dung Beetles, the count for Bomb Beetle will change accordingly. As for Bomb Beetle's "Great Size", it would be the new Rime Beetle that came out in Ice Borne.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

verloren wrote:
It is a bit misleading right now, and I'd suggest that it not be used. It was believed that the count of Great Size fish caught were kept in the same way that Gold Crown size and Mini Crown size were kept, but it's turned out not to be the case.

It turns out Great Size fish are handled more like a "semi-subspecies" and they have their own entries. I am attaching the version of the table I have that includes Great Size fish under the Endemic Life list for now, until Marcus has time to release the next update.

Please note: There is no such thing in the game as a "Gold Crown" or "Mini Crown" size version of a Great Size fish. I have never touched those values because of that and no guarantees can be made as to what the result would be to your save if you tried to add those. Could be nothing, but I do not know.
brad12485 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:49 am
Hey I just found out what "Great Size" is for other endemic life. It means the "new" or "next" variant of the specific endemic life. For example, Dung Beetle would be the default variant of Bomb Beetle. So when you change the value of "Great Size" for Dung Beetles, the count for Bomb Beetle will change accordingly. As for Bomb Beetle's "Great Size", it would be the new Rime Beetle that came out in Ice Borne.
As noted above here, this option does not work as intended. There is a reason you found that to be the case, but that was not the purpose and it isn't advisable. You can find Rime Beetle on the list and change its counts directly, including Gold Crown and Mini Crown sizes. However, if you tried to change the "Great Size" count of Rime Beetles, you would be changing something unknown.

Again, please feel free to use the version of the table I have attached here, which has the Great Size fish listed as their own entities. I will keep it up here until Marcus has been able to get an update released.
Davedyo wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:01 am
i mean i try to catch nettle coz i dont have it and when i catch it its said succed..
then i tried to put it on my room but i couldt find the nettle
It sounds like you are describing the option on Squall8's table to modify what endemic life you catch with your net. He is aware of the problem and he is looking into how to address it.

EDIT: Marcus has released his updated table.
Last edited by Venator on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Hello guys,

is it safe to change something at Quest Completed & Weapon Usage in Save Editor section ?
For example changing the amount of High Rank quest at Quest Completed.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

onetwosix wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:24 pm
Hello guys,

is it safe to change something at Quest Completed & Weapon Usage in Save Editor section ?
For example changing the amount of High Rank quest at Quest Completed.
Absolutely. I did it once a while back when I moved from PS4 to PC and then again recently when moving my Iceborne stuff over. Never had any issues with changing that stuff.

finalevil151
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by finalevil151 »

Javi wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:43 pm
Is it possible to add Rajang, Behemoth, Leshen and ancient Leshen values to: Save Editor > Monster Stats > Monster List?
They are missing there and I'd like to edit their hunt ammounts.

Also I asked this on Squall's thread a couple of times in the past, but never got a response. :cry:
Javi wrote:I requested a few pages back, to be able to edit the Palico Equipment, since there is stuff (that cannot be sold) that I want to get rid of, like the HR Nekker gear.

I discovered that Berserk Knight's character editor table, has that feature + more, but it hasn't been updated for nearly a year... :(

Can that option be included and updated in a future update, please?
If you're willing to edit the Monster Value yourself, set these as additional values in the Monster Value, the script will do the rest.
15:Behemoth
23:Leshen
51:Ancient Leshen
91:Rajang

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:08 am

Absolutely. I did it once a while back when I moved from PS4 to PC and then again recently when moving my Iceborne stuff over. I never had any issues with changing that stuff.
much appreciate.

asofd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by asofd »

umm where did the download in the OP go

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

asofd wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:22 pm
umm where did the download in the OP go
I think Marcus is updating the table, I guess.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Yo, Marcus, I was digging around in Custom Augments and 2 things:
1- There's a 6th tier of custom augments now.
2- Not every value you have in the dropdowns is valid for every weapon. In fact, it looks like devs fucking grab-bagged these and they're pretty random, and invalid values *might* pull a valid model, but it crashes the game (example, 11 for LS pulls Xeno skins, but then crashes after you try to do anything else). So I started a chart with those values. I've recorded LS, SnS, CB, and Bow, as those are what I use, but might get around to the rest eventually. If you wanna rip those values straight from there, or if there's a format that's easy for you, lmk, I'll try to help.
3- It's worth noting that you can place any value into any slot; they all upgrade by a static amount, and only the highest-level skin applies.

Here's that chart: [Link]