[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ted1796
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Ted1796 »

Hi. Anyone here try to change their MR and HR? I tried but when I reported to the handler after capturing a monster on the guiding lands, my exp for MR and HR didn't go up. Just asking if anyone tried this and succeeded.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Minor Update Guiding Lands

A few options were added to GL for now, remember to backup your save.

kazuha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kazuha »

Just saying for anyone wanting to use the crc and strackers for mods, run the crc before strackers dll loads. So far I've had no issues and both are working as intended for me with no crashes. The only real issue is capcom fixing that anti-cheat bypass which lowered cpu usage.

marxsoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marxsoul »

Inyalga wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:44 pm
Ok the feature that allows you to set quest player limit to 100
is there way to actually get that to work
I tried it by myself, changed AT nerg quest player limit to 20 and started an SOS, I crashed while looking at my inventory which probably was when someone tried to join. Wish there was a way around it, would love seeing that many people wail on a monster :roll:

Purplemen101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Purplemen101 »

I feel really dumb and like I'm doing something wrong. Is the weapon editor cheat working? When I change values, the weapon itself updates but my character's damage/affinity/elemental damage doesn't, and if I change the numbers too much, I seem to trip some kind of anti-cheat that sets my damage to 0 until I fully restart the game. I'm running the CRC and I've checked Allow VEH in the table.

acidrain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by acidrain »

Buttlight wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:10 am
acidrain wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:56 pm
doomwad765 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:26 pm

I made a spreadsheet.
Where's the KO Jewel, and many others.
use this page for complete list [Link]
Truly magnificent! Thanks a lot

azumaken123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by azumaken123 »

So I just modified my MR Exp and now I got stuck with MR45, does anyone in MR 40 to 48, can you please give me your EXP and MR so I can change it?
Thank you so much

reineknight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reineknight »

Would it be possible to change the active festival? I've just gotten into this game and missed out on a lot of the previous festivals. I want to unlock the armour sets, layered sets, and the guild card stuff like backgrounds and poses. If anyone one knows how, I'd really appreciate it!

pxctd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pxctd »

Purplemen101 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:02 am
I feel really dumb and like I'm doing something wrong. Is the weapon editor cheat working? When I change values, the weapon itself updates but my character's damage/affinity/elemental damage doesn't, and if I change the numbers too much, I seem to trip some kind of anti-cheat that sets my damage to 0 until I fully restart the game. I'm running the CRC and I've checked Allow VEH in the table.
This is an assumption I'm making, but have you tried unequipping and re-equipping the modified weapon? If you edit your currently equipped weapon, your character's damage won't update until the weapon changes, so swapping off and back onto it should fix that.

asterlong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asterlong »

may i request the "Get all items" cheat?

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

asterlong wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:33 pm
may i request the "Get all items" cheat?
use this https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/2005
it lets you buy what ever you want

Purplemen101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Purplemen101 »

pxctd wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:12 pm
Purplemen101 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:02 am
This is an assumption I'm making, but have you tried unequipping and re-equipping the modified weapon? If you edit your currently equipped weapon, your character's damage won't update until the weapon changes, so swapping off and back onto it should fix that.
Yea. I gave it another shot and still getting 0 damage. Just to reiterate, when I look at the weapon, it has the increased damage, but when I look at the main overview it says damage 0 and I inflict 0 damage on monsters when I go on a hunt. Switching to other weapons doesn't fix this, but it looks like I'm still getting my attack boosts when I use Kulve Taroth gear since the damage is ~50 instead of 0.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Is there an update to the table or CRC bypass for the latest patch?
Running that latest CRC (from Thursday) and the current table on the first page crashes the game when I try to do anything.

d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d3ban »

just use stracker's loader, it kills the antitamper too and no need to open the bypass every time you start up

Purplemen101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Purplemen101 »

d3ban wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:03 am
just use stracker's loader, it kills the antitamper too and no need to open the bypass every time you start up
Used stracker's loader and I'm still getting hit with the 0 damage issue. Not having to open the bypass is nice though.