[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bigbang20061
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by bigbang20061 »

good job !!!
ps: can you tell me how to modify the pl_param.plp file?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vvvvvvvv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vvvvvvvv »

how to use "Set Item Box Quantity"

lordbrett10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lordbrett10 »

Thank you so much for this!

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

One of the older tables had a section for the endemic life. The cheat basically let you select a creature type, and any creatures you caught counted as that type (which made it easy to finish off the fish list and catch rarer critters).

It would be amazing if someone could get that cheat working again.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Al i worry is about the Iceborne version will take any change of this updated , because i was still playing roll back in the new years of 2019 version and using mod to fix the updated items ...

deltatq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deltatq »

Unfortunately nothing seems to really be updated for the current version.

The table in this thread has some limited working funcitonality but most things (like IdleHands88's give item tables, resource-free crafting, etc.) are broken.

Hopefully Iceborne brings some attention back to the game.

Birkiedoc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Birkiedoc »

deltatq wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:12 am
Unfortunately nothing seems to really be updated for the current version.

The table in this thread has some limited working funcitonality but most things (like IdleHands88's give item tables, resource-free crafting, etc.) are broken.

Hopefully Iceborne brings some attention back to the game.
You can just use the latest fearlessrevolution Trainer for free crafting....the MHW bypass table still works

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Welcome to Iceborne! The good news is that I managed to update the Param files for some, Player and Item Params are partially updated, so only the essentials for those struggling to play the game. AS for the rest, is not possible, The anticheat is aggressive, you cannot hook into it. VEH gives no results, and Windows Debugger causes crash, stealthedit won't help here unless you can figure out WHERE this information is being accessed in the first place. We need another way around this.

Updated for latest revision!

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:39 pm
Welcome to Iceborne! The good news is that I managed to update the Param files for some, Player and Item Params are partially updated, so only the essentials for those struggling to play the game. AS for the rest, is not possible, The anticheat is aggressive, you cannot hook into it. VEH gives no results, and Windows Debugger causes crash, stealthedit won't help here unless you can figure out WHERE this information is being accessed in the first place. We need another way around this.

thanks for the update/heads up, so i take it things like "item is not consumed" scripts are no longer possible? i liked having no limit to ammos, arrows & consumeables, was about the only thing i used tables for in the past

sudieken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sudieken »

Marcus101RR wrote:

So which ones still work?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

sudieken wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:25 am
Marcus101RR wrote:

So which ones still work?
Item PArams and Player Params, Kulve.

Update: Added all pointers now, just need to get scripts working again.

EmmaNielsen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EmmaNielsen »

Hi Marcus would it be possible to tempoary create a 2nd Cheat Engine Sheet that includes only working cheats?

Or a drop down menu where working cheats are green, and not working are red. We have to read several pages to figure out what has been fixed and what haven't on the 243 pages thread.- i'm merely asking for a neat overview to simplify for everyone!

Thank you for all your hard work, it's very appreciated. But right now it feels like only those who works with it knows exactly what works. Rest are getting a headache over figuring it out.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I'm waiting for the item box edit so I can give myself a bunch of extras of items I've earned. Like those damn event tickets. Don't want to have to run an event 10 times to get enough tickets to make a set of armor.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:21 am
I'm waiting for the item box edit so I can give myself a bunch of extras of items I've earned. Like those damn event tickets. Don't want to have to run an event 10 times to get enough tickets to make a set of armor.
You do know you can just do it the old fashioned way of scanning for the number and reducing it till you track it down? Then you just CTRL+B and you'll see the array with all adjacent items (at least, for the pouch it's +10 for the next item in the grid).

You only need "mouseover" kinds of scripts for items who's quantity you can't change, or have too few of to find the right address.

God knows how much I hate my non-coder brain and inability to write scripts, but if it's about simple address finding anyone should be able to do it.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

LCHLH wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:11 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:21 am
You do know you can just do it the old fashioned way of scanning for the number and reducing it till you track it down? Then you just CTRL+B and you'll see the array with all adjacent items (at least, for the pouch it's +10 for the next item in the grid).

You only need "mouseover" kinds of scripts for items who's quantity you can't change, or have too few of to find the right address.

God knows how much I hate my non-coder brain and inability to write scripts, but if it's about simple address finding anyone should be able to do it.
this exact type of script is something i've been trying to figure out how to make for a very long time, any time i have to look at the hex my brain just shuts off and it frustrates me lol