[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bigbang20061
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:43 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by bigbang20061 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:13 pm

good job !!!
ps: can you tell me how to modify the pl_param.plp file?

vvvvvvvv
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by vvvvvvvv » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:19 pm

how to use "Set Item Box Quantity"

lordbrett10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:05 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by lordbrett10 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:14 am

Thank you so much for this!

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 791
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 52

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Lord Blade » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:11 am

One of the older tables had a section for the endemic life. The cheat basically let you select a creature type, and any creatures you caught counted as that type (which made it easy to finish off the fish list and catch rarer critters).

It would be amazing if someone could get that cheat working again.

User avatar
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 23

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by teinousi » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:35 am

Al i worry is about the Iceborne version will take any change of this updated , because i was still playing roll back in the new years of 2019 version and using mod to fix the updated items ...

deltatq
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:08 am
Reputation: 1

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by deltatq » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:12 am

Unfortunately nothing seems to really be updated for the current version.

The table in this thread has some limited working funcitonality but most things (like IdleHands88's give item tables, resource-free crafting, etc.) are broken.

Hopefully Iceborne brings some attention back to the game.

Birkiedoc
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:38 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Birkiedoc » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:18 pm

deltatq wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:12 am
Unfortunately nothing seems to really be updated for the current version.

The table in this thread has some limited working funcitonality but most things (like IdleHands88's give item tables, resource-free crafting, etc.) are broken.

Hopefully Iceborne brings some attention back to the game.
You can just use the latest Fling Trainer for free crafting....the MHW bypass table still works

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 269

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Marcus101RR » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Welcome to Iceborne! The good news is that I managed to update the Param files for some, Player and Item Params are partially updated, so only the essentials for those struggling to play the game. AS for the rest, is not possible, The anticheat is aggressive, you cannot hook into it. VEH gives no results, and Windows Debugger causes crash, stealthedit won't help here unless you can figure out WHERE this information is being accessed in the first place. We need another way around this.

Updated for latest revision!

User avatar
CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:03 pm
Reputation: 22

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by CoffeeKitty » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:39 pm
Welcome to Iceborne! The good news is that I managed to update the Param files for some, Player and Item Params are partially updated, so only the essentials for those struggling to play the game. AS for the rest, is not possible, The anticheat is aggressive, you cannot hook into it. VEH gives no results, and Windows Debugger causes crash, stealthedit won't help here unless you can figure out WHERE this information is being accessed in the first place. We need another way around this.

Updated for latest revision!
thanks for the update/heads up, so i take it things like "item is not consumed" scripts are no longer possible? i liked having no limit to ammos, arrows & consumeables, was about the only thing i used tables for in the past

sudieken
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 6:13 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by sudieken » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:25 am

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:39 pm
Welcome to Iceborne! The good news is that I managed to update the Param files for some, Player and Item Params are partially updated, so only the essentials for those struggling to play the game. AS for the rest, is not possible, The anticheat is aggressive, you cannot hook into it. VEH gives no results, and Windows Debugger causes crash, stealthedit won't help here unless you can figure out WHERE this information is being accessed in the first place. We need another way around this.

Updated for latest revision!
So which ones still work?

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 269

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Marcus101RR » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:38 am

sudieken wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:25 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:39 pm
Welcome to Iceborne! The good news is that I managed to update the Param files for some, Player and Item Params are partially updated, so only the essentials for those struggling to play the game. AS for the rest, is not possible, The anticheat is aggressive, you cannot hook into it. VEH gives no results, and Windows Debugger causes crash, stealthedit won't help here unless you can figure out WHERE this information is being accessed in the first place. We need another way around this.

Updated for latest revision!
So which ones still work?
Item PArams and Player Params, Kulve.

Update: Added all pointers now, just need to get scripts working again.

EmmaNielsen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:50 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by EmmaNielsen » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:08 am

Hi Marcus would it be possible to tempoary create a 2nd Cheat Engine Sheet that includes only working cheats?

Or a drop down menu where working cheats are green, and not working are red. We have to read several pages to figure out what has been fixed and what haven't on the 243 pages thread.- i'm merely asking for a neat overview to simplify for everyone!

Thank you for all your hard work, it's very appreciated. But right now it feels like only those who works with it knows exactly what works. Rest are getting a headache over figuring it out.

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 791
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 52

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Lord Blade » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:21 am

I'm waiting for the item box edit so I can give myself a bunch of extras of items I've earned. Like those damn event tickets. Don't want to have to run an event 10 times to get enough tickets to make a set of armor.

User avatar
LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 45

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by LCHLH » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:11 pm

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:21 am
I'm waiting for the item box edit so I can give myself a bunch of extras of items I've earned. Like those damn event tickets. Don't want to have to run an event 10 times to get enough tickets to make a set of armor.
You do know you can just do it the old fashioned way of scanning for the number and reducing it till you track it down? Then you just CTRL+B and you'll see the array with all adjacent items (at least, for the pouch it's +10 for the next item in the grid).

You only need "mouseover" kinds of scripts for items who's quantity you can't change, or have too few of to find the right address.

God knows how much I hate my non-coder brain and inability to write scripts, but if it's about simple address finding anyone should be able to do it.

User avatar
CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:03 pm
Reputation: 22

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by CoffeeKitty » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:55 pm

LCHLH wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:11 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:21 am
I'm waiting for the item box edit so I can give myself a bunch of extras of items I've earned. Like those damn event tickets. Don't want to have to run an event 10 times to get enough tickets to make a set of armor.
You do know you can just do it the old fashioned way of scanning for the number and reducing it till you track it down? Then you just CTRL+B and you'll see the array with all adjacent items (at least, for the pouch it's +10 for the next item in the grid).

You only need "mouseover" kinds of scripts for items who's quantity you can't change, or have too few of to find the right address.

God knows how much I hate my non-coder brain and inability to write scripts, but if it's about simple address finding anyone should be able to do it.
this exact type of script is something i've been trying to figure out how to make for a very long time, any time i have to look at the hex my brain just shuts off and it frustrates me lol

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], IceMask69, LurkingRuckus, miakashin, Viceroy, WhiteNOiz