Hollow Knight v1.4.3.2 +28 (table Update1)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Hollow Knight v1.4.3.2 +28 (table Update1)

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts for the game. never got the chance to play this game, finally bought the game today... surprised it's in 32 bit.
although it's out for 2 years already... it may be useful for ppl who want to replay the game again before the sequel come...?

still quite early in the game, may add more scripts as I play along... not that anyone is still actively playing the game now..
finally got 3 of the endings, probably no more updates. may add more "fake charms equipped" scripts for the boss fights... not sure though.

scripts are made for GOG, although none of the scripts are using aobscan, it may still work with steam version.
Update1
- added 7 scripts: carefree melody 100% and damage multiplier to [battle] scripts; nail instant charge and elegy to [slash mod] scripts; ignore shadow cloak cooldown and sprint key to [movement] scripts; and ignore notches to [misc.] scripts.
- updated fury to fury key, functionality is changed slightly.
- updated full soul. you can focus/cast spell right away after loading game now, even though the soul jar may still appear as empty.
- changed mantis to mark of pride, and mini map compass to map compass, their function is the same as before.
[battle] scripts:
invulnerable
- nothing can hurt you. enemies attack, spike terrain, hot water... etc.
- you can press numpad0 and numpad+ together to toggle the script on/off.

carefree melody 100%
- the same as if the charm "Carefree Melody" is equipped. the difference is this script has a 100% activation rate.

undead
- health still drop when damaged but you won't die.

full soul
- you can focus/cast spell right away after loading game, even though the soul jar may still appear as empty.
- soul jar won't be drained when you focus or cast a spell, and it would be filled with one successful hit.

focus full heal key
- hold CapsLock key and focus to heal yourself to max health with 1 charge.

damage multiplier
- every damage the enemies suffered would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- x? can be changed via the entry. default: x3, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.

[slash mod] scripts:
slash no recoil
- you won't recoil back when you slash an enemy.
- yet to obtain the "Steady Body" charm, they may have the same result...?

slash speed multiplier
- there's no cooldown between each slash, and every slash's speed would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- x? can be changed via the entry. default: x2, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.

slash range mod key
- hold CapsLock key and attack and the slash's range would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- x? can be changed via the entry. default: x2, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- works with normal slash and "Longnail" charm equipped.

nail art instant charge
- hold the slash key/button for a split second, release and the nail art would be executed immediately.
- for "Dash Slash", just tap the slash key/button during dashing, and the nail art would be executed immediately after you finish the dash.

longnail
- the reach of your slashes increased as if you have "Longnail" charm equipped. i.e., you don't need to equip the "Longnail" for its increased reach.

mark of pride
- the reach of your slashes increased as if you have "Mark of Pride" charm equipped. i.e., you don't need to equip the "Mark of Pride" for its increased reach.

elegy
- have the effect of the charm "Grubberfly's Elegy" even if you're not in full health, without the need to equip it.

fury key
- hold Shift key and slash, and the slashes would have the visual effect of the "Fury of the Fallen".
- don't know if it has the added damage applied.

[movement] scripts:
dash instant cooldown
- as title says.
- you can virtually do a continues dash by meshing the dash key/button.

ignore shadow cloak cooldown
- the shadow cloak would still appeared to be re-charged after a second, but you can actually keep using the shadow dash continuously regardless of if it's re-charged or not.

inf. air dash
- as title says.

inf. double jump
-as title says.

walk key
- hold CapsLock key and move to walk.
- you can change the walk speed via the entry custom walk speed. default 4, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- game's default walk speed is 6.

sprint key
- hold CapsLock key and move to walk.
- you can change the walk speed via the entry custom sprint speed. default 16, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- you'd have the sprint animation when you use the sprint key, unless you're in a dark place and have the lamp with you.

[misc.] scripts:
equip charms key
- allows you to equip charms without using the bench by holding "~" key when you press the game's equip key in the Charms menu.
- some charms still need the bench to take effect.

ignore notches
- you can keep equipping charms at will regardless of the current notches you owned.
- if you've used up all the notches already, you need to un-equip one of the charms first, then you can add more at will.
- if you have more charms equipped than your current notches support, the game may force you into Overcharmed occasionally, usually when you've just earned a new notch or the game has just force un-equip one of your charms. when that happens, just visit a bench, un-equip and re-equip one of the charms and it should be fine then.

dash soft unlock
wall jump soft unlock
double jump soft unlock
dream nail soft unlock
super dash soft unlock
- all these 5 scripts allows you to use the skills without actually obtaining them in-game first.
- you can still obtain them normally in-game with these scripts activated.

map compass
- you can find yourself in the map and mini-map without equipping the "Wayward Compass" charm.
latest:
hollow_knight.CT
+28, for game v1.4.3.2, table Update1
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 1982 times
backup:
hollow_knight.CT
+21, for game v1.4.3.2
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 355 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cielos on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hollow Knight v1.4.3.2 +21

Post by xduduhao »

Thx 4 cheat table dude.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Hollow Knight v1.4.3.2 +21

Post by Cielos »

xduduhao wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:38 am
Thx 4 cheat table dude.
you're welcome....
and table is updated~

CGregor717
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hollow Knight v1.4.3.2 +28 (table Update1)

Post by CGregor717 »

Cielos!!

Could you update the cheat table please?
There is one update that literally does not exist in the hollow knight community still but I have seen comments and requests about it.
The Fury of the fallen charm.
I would like to play with this game with infinite Fury of the fallen.
As you know it only activates when you have 1 health remaining but I would like to use the charm all the time.
Freezing the one health mask is no fun since you become immortal.

Could you do it somehow?
Adding a fury of the fallen option when you just click on it and bumm you can use the charm all the time.

Thank you very much!!!

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Literally one of the best tables I've ever used. Works flawlessly. True invincibility and damage mult is so much fun.

Amazing work, thankyou.

V`^]],E+jm[L^0QKm+SN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by V`^]],E+jm[L^0QKm+SN »

I unfortunately missed the opportunity to acquire Carefree Melody (replaces Grimmchild), i forgot to speak to Brumm before killing Grimm.
Can you add Carefree Melody like the other Charms please?

nyansyin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nyansyin »

amazing. best i've ever seen.

dstarfire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dstarfire »

Can you walk me through how you're scanning for the pointer addresses for health and geo? I was trying to find the ones for health, souls and geo using the basic 'what accesses this address' process explained in the tutorial, but quickly hit a point where hundreds of locations mentioned the address I was searching for. I ended up just having to find the addresses anew each time I'd launch the game.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

dstarfire wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:55 pm
Can you walk me through how you're scanning for the pointer addresses for health and geo? I was trying to find the ones for health, souls and geo using the basic 'what accesses this address' process explained in the tutorial, but quickly hit a point where hundreds of locations mentioned the address I was searching for. I ended up just having to find the addresses anew each time I'd launch the game.
came here to grab the table and saw your question..
few months late already...

anyway, honestly I don't remember....
but if memory search is giving you a hard time, try the mono feature CE provided if the game's engine is Unity.
most of the time it would be faster to make cheats, as it does almost all the hard work for you, and you can concentrate on implementing functions into scripts.

..it doesn't matter to you anymore probably, given the post is 5 months old.....