Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.1.1.2 Update]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.0 Update]

Post by Special »

Good to know, I'll keep that in mind, and yeah about not being a fan of hotkeys on by default, I use them sometimes too obviously, but they are also always going to be custom tailored to the user who wants to use them, I might not like how someone else's workflow has them set up as, etc. but as you say, it's pretty easy to set or disable them with a right-click. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

williamcll
Cheater
Cheater

Post by williamcll »

I don't think no skill cooldown is working?

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Works fine.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

williamcll wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:42 am
I don't think no skill cooldown is working?
It functions as intended. Since this table injects code, there is a fairly high chance that certain scripts wont function at all for some people or the entire table. I know a lot of Windows 7 users report issues with this table in particular. As always, make sure you are using the latest version of CE and a 100% vanilla copy of the Steam release. Mods tend to break tables at times and non-retail versions can also cause problems. Not saying this is the case. Just throwing out possibilities.

Hexwall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hexwall »

Does this table have a timer pointer? To freeze time or edit it I mean

nastyvirgin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nastyvirgin »

thank you very much

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Hexwall wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:53 pm
No. I could probably add something like that though. I'm not currently interested in RoR2 at the moment (early access burnt me out), so I probably wont add anything like that until the table requires an update.

tettortettor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tettortettor »

Chiados wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:58 pm
Hexwall wrote:
No. I could probably add something like that though. I'm not currently interested in RoR2 at the moment (early access burnt me out), so I probably wont add anything like that until the table requires an update.
Idk if this is just me but on table information there's no information. Also I don't think the chance shrine script doesn't work. Hit me up if I can do anything to help.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

tettortettor wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
Chiados wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:58 pm
Hexwall wrote:
Idk if this is just me but on table information there's no information. Also I don't think the chance shrine script doesn't work. Hit me up if I can do anything to help.
That's probably due to when I recreated the table to remove ghost hotkeys from giving activation phrases when the field the hotkey was attached to didn't exist. There's nothing really useful in there anyways but I'll append that in a future update. Chance shrine works fine. Activating the initial script will set shrine cost to zero upon use of the shrine and you will no longer fail when using it. The weight scripts are to be used one at a time along with the previously mentioned script. If for some reason it is not working as I described then it could be an issue with an OS difference or something else. All scripts are injected and there's a good chance some things or even the table itself wont work for some people.

Go into 'Memory view' while CE is attached to the game with Mono enabled and search for..

RoR2:ShrineChanceBehavior:AddShrineStack+1db

See if the bytes and other script information match up with what is displayed in the script window (Don't enable the script while doing this)

If they don't match up then a new script would need to be created specifically for you. If that's the case, I leave that up to you to do so

bollards
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bollards »

Things could be broken because version 1.0.0.6 is now out on steam.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

bollards wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:32 pm
Things could be broken because version 1.0.0.6 is now out on steam.
'could be' - Please test it first before posting.

Edit: I received no such update from Steam.

bollards
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bollards »

Well this is what my game is telling me. Since the table says for version 1.0.0.5 I assumed that was why the item stack does not quite match up and infinite chance shrine doesn't work. No worries though, was able to puzzle through what I needed.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

bollards wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:51 pm

Well this is what my game is telling me. Since the table says for version 1.0.0.5 I assumed that was why the item stack does not quite match up and infinite chance shrine doesn't work. No worries though, was able to puzzle through what I needed.
Hm, interesting. Yeah, I still haven't received an update for the game. Item stack is handled by Pongo. Whenever the update rolls through steam for me, I'll fix whatever has broken but I cant do that without the update :lol:

Edit: I'm obviously retarded. I read 1.0.0.6 now as well. Bloody stealth updates. I'll fix the broken scripts. Thanks for the heads up

Edit 2: Tested all scripts except for Pongo's item script. Everything functions as intended.

cosmiclollipop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.0.2.0 Update]

Post by cosmiclollipop »

From what I tested today, the player pointer scripts don't work with the latest version (1.0.3.1).

EDIT: I apologize, there seems to have been an error on my part. Verifying game cache makes the scripts work correctly.

cosmiclollipop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.0.2.0 Update]

Post by cosmiclollipop »

The anniversary content update dropped today, bringing a lot of new stuff.

Fingers crossed for an update.