Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.1.1.2 Update]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam]

Post by Pongozila »

Hey guys, Just passing to update my code with the latest items:

Had to post as a separated table because of the text limit per post. Just open the table and copy the code to your main table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Risk of Rain 2 - item script.ct
(299.4 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Pongozila wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:09 pm

Had to post as a separated table because of the text limit per post. Just open the table and copy the code to your main table.
I'll add it to the main table too, thanks Pongo

AdhesiveHero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AdhesiveHero »

Howdy, just a little thing with godmode. The hotkey will turn it on, but not off for some reason or another. Unticking the box doesn't work either, but it can be disabled by manually changing the value to 'Deactivated'.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

AdhesiveHero wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:39 am
Howdy, just a little thing with godmode. The hotkey will turn it on, but not off for some reason or another. Unticking the box doesn't work either, but it can be disabled by manually changing the value to 'Deactivated'.
Yeah it wasn't set up to turn it off. So manual is the only way. If you want to set something different up right click on "God Mode" in Player Pointers and select "Set/Change hotkeys" and you can personalize it.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Pongozila wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:09 pm

I noticed that the majority of the items are not in order, and that theres actually an item ID list out there that the list for the items table do line up with. It might help organize the list and help figure out which item is which in name and allow you to find future items.

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

Jessen wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:53 am
I noticed that the majority of the items are not in order, and that theres actually an item ID list out there that the list for the items table do line up with. It might help organize the list and help figure out which item is which in name and allow you to find future items.
Yeah, there are two things that are "out of place", the clover that I moved up intentionally because I love it, and a few items that have the item name instead of the Item Description but they are in the right place of the ID list. I might change in the future, not the clover though... LOVE IT and always use it, so I'll leave up there for convenience. Thnx though, and happy new year. :mrgreen:

DNF97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DNF97 »

I can vouch that the Cheat Table works with CE 7.0 (used CE 6.8.2 but was giving me an issue).

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

DNF97 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:00 am
I can vouch that the Cheat Table works with CE 7.0 (used CE 6.8.2 but was giving me an issue).
Yeah, it only seems to be a very small number of users experiencing issues with 7.0. Probably some sort of corrupted file or bad install. Hard to say.

DNF97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DNF97 »

Chiados wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:42 pm
Spoiler
DNF97 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:00 am
Yeah, it only seems to be a very small number of users experiencing issues with 7.0. Probably some sort of corrupted file or bad install. Hard to say.
I did a fresh install of CE 7.0, also adjusted the table to my liking (by separating pongo's items based on tier and colour, everything else is the same) and also splitting the ones that don't seem to properly be used by the game (be it only image issue, or stats or in general the item "not working") can I upload that? I find it easier to get the items I want/need by their name instead of the current description they have.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

DNF97 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:32 am
I did a fresh install of CE 7.0, also adjusted the table to my liking (by separating pongo's items based on tier and colour, everything else is the same) and also splitting the ones that don't seem to properly be used by the game (be it only image issue, or stats or in general the item "not working") can I upload that? I find it easier to get the items I want/need by their name instead of the current description they have.
Yeah if you wanna upload it to a new post, I'll add it to the main page for anyone who wants an alternate version thats a bit cleaned up with credit to you for doing so.

DNF97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DNF97 »

Chiados wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:15 pm
Spoiler
DNF97 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:32 am
Yeah if you wanna upload it to a new post, I'll add it to the main page for anyone who wants an alternate version thats a bit cleaned up with credit to you for doing so.
Alright here's a quick [Link] on how I've ordered the items, I forgot to say that I removed the hotkeys kind-of found them a bit annoying :D . I presume you could grab the sorted filelist and upload it to the standard table and have the hotkeys enabled if you want Chiados, I also don't really care about credit I didn't do anything flashy its a simple organisation of the item list
Attachments
Risk of Rain 2 M-E.CT
Organised Pongo's Item list based on item tier and colour, afterwards adjusted based on: 1. On kill; 2. On hit; 3. Passive; and furthermore sorted based on: 1. Damage; 2. Utility; 3. Healing;
Hotkeys removed and I dont remember what were they exactly to put them back on
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 59 times

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

DNF97 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:17 am

Alright here's a quick [Link] on how I've ordered the items, I forgot to say that I removed the hotkeys kind-of found them a bit annoying :D . I presume you could grab the sorted filelist and upload it to the standard table and have the hotkeys enabled if you want Chiados, I also don't really care about credit I didn't do anything flashy its a simple organisation of the item list

Added the table to the main page.

shark998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shark998 »

can you update for the artifacts update

DNF97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DNF97 »

I'm here to vouch that Pongo's item list still works with the new update I haven't tested all items or the rest stuff in the cheat table yet, just did a quick 3 item test, artifacts could be simply found or have a location pinpoint cheat added in

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

shark998 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:19 pm
can you update for the artifacts update
Yeah, I'll update it.

Edit: Updated table. Just the essentials currently. They broke/removed a lot of shit.