Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.1.1.2 Update]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Xayrlen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.0.2.0 Update]

Post by Xayrlen »

Pongozila wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:15 pm
Here it is! A fully updated item list (I think) + yummyl's lunar coins script... Probably won't update more since big cheat mods are back up. Enjoy anyway! :D
For some reason as soon as you get to Bazar, the whole script gets borked for the rest of the RoR2 app lifespan, so the game has to be restarted for table to work again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cloudcry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cloudcry »

Pongozila wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:46 pm
Arcan wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:56 pm
: ugeek: Heroic!
Thank you
For some reason I don't fully understand, I was unable to use your table and Chiado's table.
It seems to work in "exclusive mode"

it's one or the other ...

I also tried merging them for 2 hours in several ways, (CE directly / copy / paste part of code via Npp), no way to figure it out: mrgreen:
I lost the already poor self-esteem that I had in my coding skill
We're probably using the same addresses for the cheats, therefore it only allows the first activated code, the second one no longer can use that address anymore... Also don't worry about coding skills, I had a hard time learning too, I'm not in the programing area at all, I do this as a hobby so it took me quite a while to learn, just keep on looking for tutorials on YT and copying other people's codes until then LOL.

Anyway guys here's my semi-final update on this, the only missing items are yellow tier: pearl, irradiant pearl and little disciple. Probably will update when a mod comes that I can add them directly. (It's a pain to grind for a yellow drop lol).
Also the table should work with mods too. Let me know if not. Enjoy :lol:
Hey Pongo! I've not been able to use the item script - the player base stats works fine in Chiados's script, but the items won't populate pointers in any of the table versions. I think it's got something to do with my Windows version and the offsets, but I can't work out how to fix it. The teleporter scripts also throw errors - BUT, the pointers you provided in plaintext work like a charm, so I'm not sure what it is exactly. Any ideas?

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

Xayrlen wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:25 am
For some reason as soon as you get to Bazar, the whole script gets borked for the rest of the RoR2 app lifespan, so the game has to be restarted for table to work again.
So this one apparently is resolved in my end by simply deactivating and reactivating the script. No need for game reset.

cloudcry wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:52 am
Hey Pongo! I've not been able to use the item script - the player base stats works fine in Chiados's script, but the items won't populate pointers in any of the table versions. I think it's got something to do with my Windows version and the offsets, but I can't work out how to fix it. The teleporter scripts also throw errors - BUT, the pointers you provided in plaintext work like a charm, so I'm not sure what it is exactly. Any ideas?
I do not know. Have you tried my script on the anniversary edition? Even with the update 1.1.1.2 everything is working fine on my end with/without mods.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Table updated to latest patch. Included Pongo's table to minimize clutter.

Xayrlen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.1.1.2 Update]

Post by Xayrlen »

This is what I was talking about. Sometimes script would bug out and unless I restart my game it won't fix itself even by reloading.
Here's screenshot: [Link]

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Xayrlen wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:27 pm
This is what I was talking about. Sometimes script would bug out and unless I restart my game it won't fix itself even by reloading.
I tested this and I've yet to reproduce the same effect. Is Mono still active when this occurs? And does every script break or do some others still function as intended?

Xayrlen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xayrlen »

Chiados wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:17 am
Xayrlen wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:27 pm
I tested this and I've yet to reproduce the same effect. Is Mono still active when this occurs? And does every script break or do some others still function as intended?
Mono was the only one accessible of all options. But after that everything was broken and could not be used until I restarted my game.

I can't say how exactly it has occurred, but I do remember that a few times it has happened when I was in Bazar (once I entered?), or picked any blue items. I can swear, it once happened to me as soon as I picked heretic's item that changes survivor's skills.

sugoma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sugoma »

It appears that while God Mode works, although it is not completely immune to Void Reaver's implosion on death.

Corinne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Corinne »

nice post

ninjakiwiguy3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ninjakiwiguy3 »

Are you planning on updating this table to the current version when the dlc comes out?

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

New expention is out. Any plan on an update?

alked
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alked »

yeah can anyone update to 1.2.1 ?

rubedo128
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rubedo128 »

please can update to latest version ?