Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.1.1.2 Update]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
duskerz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam]

Post by duskerz »

duskerz wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:40 am
Chiados wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:19 pm
FearlessNoob wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:59 pm
Risk of Rain 2 update just came out!
Character pointers look wonky, God Mode also doesn't work anymore and neither does the teleporter stuff.
Thanks for the hard work!
I'll update it in a bit, thanks for letting me know.

Edit: Table updated
omg FAST WORK THANK YOU. ill test in a sec.
im getting a constant failure to load MonoDatacollector dll . didnt see anyone else state anything about this before me I don't think.
win 10 latest update
latest steam update as of today 4478858

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

duskerz wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:16 am

im getting a constant failure to load MonoDatacollector dll . didnt see anyone else state anything about this before me I don't think.
win 10 latest update
Are you using any mods? Also, can you click "Mono" at the top of CE and activate it from there?

duskerz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by duskerz »

Chiados wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:19 am
duskerz wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:16 am

win 10 latest update
Are you using any mods? Also, can you click "Mono" at the top of CE and activate it from there?
Weird, I'm on Cheat Engine 7.0 and no mods no. Guess somethings wrong with my cheat engine then? i'd just fresh installed the other day. I have lua scripts to run., thanks for some help

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

duskerz wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:32 am

Weird, I'm on Cheat Engine 7.0 and no mods no. Guess somethings wrong with my cheat engine then? i'd just fresh installed the other day. I have lua scripts to run., thanks for some help
Checking the original CE forums, DarkByte gave a suggestion to someone to try running the game with administrator privileges. You could try doing that.

duskerz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by duskerz »

Chiados wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:35 am
duskerz wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:32 am

Checking the original CE forums, DarkByte gave a suggestion to someone to try running the game with administrator privileges. You could try doing that.
its the first thing i tried actually, sorry to bug about this, ill see if i can try the lua permissions thing on another game to see if that passes or fails

Carbuncle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Carbuncle »

I'm getting the same error, tried cheat engine with another game and it worked fine.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Carbuncle wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:21 am
I'm getting the same error, tried cheat engine with another game and it worked fine.
Have you also tried running the game and CE both as administrator? Not sure what would be causing it to not inject. If using "Mono" at the top of CE doesn't work by activating manually, I'm not sure what to say. Did previous table versions work for you? Maybe try downloading the last one (which I think is when I added pongo's new script) and see if that gives an error.

duskerz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by duskerz »

Chiados wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:26 am
Carbuncle wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:21 am
Have you also tried running the game and CE both as administrator? Not sure what would be causing it to not inject. If using "Mono" at the top of CE doesn't work by activating manually, I'm not sure what to say. Did previous table versions work for you? Maybe try downloading the last one (which I think is when I added pongo's new script) and see if that gives an error.
the earliest version you updated today didnt seem to work, came back to see new updates and tried that but still no bueno. i didnt try the game in admin mode yet but ill have to try that later (afk) along with a version prior to today.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

duskerz wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:35 am
the earliest version you updated today didnt seem to work, came back to see new updates and tried that but still no bueno. i didnt try the game in admin mode yet but ill have to try that later (afk) along with a version prior to today.
Running the game in Administrator mode should resolve the issue. It could also be an issue with AV. Also make sure you are running the 64bit version of CE. It should be able to tell the difference but sometimes launching the 64bit version can fix some issues. If all else fails, there's quite a few other trainers out there you can use.

Carbuncle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Carbuncle »

Yes, I tried running stuff as administrator with no luck. However I've been digging through my games to try and replicate the issue and my time at portia is spitting out the same error so it's an issue with 7.0 of cheat engine, not your table.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Carbuncle wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:42 am
Yes, I tried running stuff as administrator with no luck. However I've been digging through my games to try and replicate the issue and my time at portia is spitting out the same error so it's an issue with 7.0 of cheat engine, not your table.
I'm using CE 7.0 as well and having no issue with the DLL. It's possible something happened to your version. I'd suggest a fresh download and install to another folder.

Carbuncle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Carbuncle »

Chiados wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:48 am
I'm using CE 7.0 as well and having no issue with the DLL. It's possible something happened to your version. I'd suggest a fresh download and install to another folder.
Fresh dl, new folder (almost forgot to uncheck the adware instal), and even threw in a restart for good measure. Administrator, 64 bit, same error.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Carbuncle wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:59 am
Chiados wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:48 am
Fresh dl, new folder (almost forgot to uncheck the adware instal), and even threw in a restart for good measure. Administrator, 64 bit, same error.
Huh, yeah, no clue. Might be able to post in another section of the forum and see if anyone more skilled can help you.

Terydin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Terydin »

So, Table didn't work on Cheat Engine 7.0. I tried an earlier version and it's working. It definitely is an issue with new version of CE

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Terydin wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:53 pm
So, Table didn't work on Cheat Engine 7.0. I tried an earlier version and it's working. It definitely is an issue with new version of CE
Noted on the first post for others. Thanks for the info.