Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.1.1.2 Update]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [Discontinued Until 1.0 Release]

Post by Pongozila »

[Pongozila's Item Script] still works fine, just need to update with the latest items, but otherwise is perfectly functional. =)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Pongozila wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:21 pm
[Pongozila's Item Script] still works fine, just need to update with the latest items, but otherwise is perfectly functional. =)
Thank you for the update. I'll add it back to the script. I wasn't sure if it was still functional

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

Chiados wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:37 pm
Thank you for the update. I'll add it back to the script. I wasn't sure if it was still functional
NP, just replying to post the updated table, there are 4 items still unknown. But I THINK the items are there.

Please update on main table! =D
Attachments
Risk of Rain 2 - Pongozila's Item Script ONLY.CT
(60.42 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Pongozila wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:53 pm
Chiados wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:37 pm
NP, just replying to post the updated table, there are 4 items still unknown. But I THINK the items are there.

Please update on main table! =D
Very nice. I'll add this and update

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.0 Update]

Post by Special »

It's been a long time since I've played this game and used your tables, how do I turn off all those god awful hotkeys, like press numpad 1 "god mode activated", etc.?

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Special wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:30 am
It's been a long time since I've played this game and used your tables, how do I turn off all those god awful hotkeys, like press numpad 1 "god mode activated", etc.?
Try this and see if the hotkeys remain.
Attachments
Risk of Rain 2.CT
(94.21 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

I'll have to try/test it another time, I'm not able to play the game right atm, but thanks for putting it together, if it's the same table as the one in the OP minus hotkeys, then it'll be perfect!

I use the numpad for a number of things, like "speed hacks" and also to input my number values, so constantly having these "god mode disable" voices drives me bonkers!

BunnyOfBabylon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BunnyOfBabylon »

Thanks for the blazing fast update!

Any chance that something could be added to circumvent the hard limit of 2 drops per stage on Captain's ult?

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

BunnyOfBabylon wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:04 am
Thanks for the blazing fast update!

Any chance that something could be added to circumvent the hard limit of 2 drops per stage on Captain's ult?
Maybe. I'll have to look tomorrow.

Update: I found the Captain's skill but I was unable to figure out how to make it usable more than twice. To be fair, I didn't look very thoroughly. I'll have to do so at another time later this week.
Last edited by Chiados on Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NootingtonTheThird
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NootingtonTheThird »

Thanks for your hard work, I wasn't expecting an update this quickly.
Would it be possible to guarantee boss item drops? either from shrines the same way you have the rarity modifiers (but i expect that to not achievable easily) or just from teleporters.

I would also love to be able to modify the mountain shrine count like in the previous versions, but ill probably try implement that myself (when the interactables config mod gets updated ).

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Chiados wrote:
Thanks for table! May i ask you to make cooldown multipliers instead of disablers please?

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:47 pm
Chiados wrote:
Thanks for table! May i ask you to make cooldown multipliers instead of disablers please?
No sorry. I suggest using pongos item script and adding the item that shortens cooldowns. I forget the name of it

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

NootingtonTheThird wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:27 pm
Thanks for your hard work, I wasn't expecting an update this quickly.
Would it be possible to guarantee boss item drops? either from shrines the same way you have the rarity modifiers (but i expect that to not achievable easily) or just from teleporters.

I would also love to be able to modify the mountain shrine count like in the previous versions, but ill probably try implement that myself (when the interactables config mod gets updated ).
I actually forgot to add shrine counts back so thank you for reminding me. You could try 'luck' in player pointers. That may or may not work.

UPDATE: Added shrine count back. Please download the latest table.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Chiados wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:38 am
Special wrote:
Just reporting in to let you know this is perfect, does what it does without hotkeys. Was it hard to do? I should probably learn how to gut them myself so I don't have to ask you each time to make two versions of future table updates :), either way super appreciated.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Special wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:09 am
Chiados wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:38 am
Special wrote:
Just reporting in to let you know this is perfect, does what it does without hotkeys. Was it hard to do? I should probably learn how to gut them myself so I don't have to ask you each time to make two versions of future table updates :), either way super appreciated.
Since the original fields that the hotkeys were attached to were gone, I didn't know how to go about removing them so all I did was open a second instance of CE, copied everything and pasted it into a new .ct file. In the future however if there is a hotkey on a table you wish to remove just select it and press Ctrl + H to open the hotkey window. You can also right click a field the hotkey is set on and click 'Set Hotkeys' and then remove them.

As for future updates, there will be no hotkeys. I'm honestly not a fan of them either but it was requested.