Diablo 1 HD Belzebub

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lord_Vltor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Diablo 1 HD Belzebub

Post by Lord_Vltor »

Uh, done.
Checked the Encode/Decode/Hero Stats in Main menu, Char selection menu, and even Difficulty menu: then, when I login I press C, but the stats keep getting marked as "??" and cannot be modified, no matter on which menu I do activate the three lines.
At this point, I wonder if is because my Belzebub version is marked as "Belzebub Single Player Beta v1.041" on Main Menu, where I'm using a table for the 1.045 - though I guess certain values should be located in the same places anyway?
In the while, will try to download the v1.045 and see if something changes...

Changes - it finally works -_-"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

loadguzzlingwench
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loadguzzlingwench »

Took the original CT and added some more functions, including complete spellbook, ignore defense/phys and all penetration and others
Attachments
Belzebub_v1.045 v3 with spellbook.CT
(44.04 KiB) Downloaded 571 times

gairhald
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gairhald »

Hello, I Try to use this with Diablo 1 HD MOD (Belzebub v1.045), but doesn't work. I can CHECK encode and decode, but HERO STATS can´t check, with space bar or click with mouse, doesn't mark, so when i select hero in menu selection, cheat engine appears with ?? all, if i try to find something works,money for exemple, and i CAN change it, but the rest of the file doesn't work, any help? thanks

Mackus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mackus »

Do any effects other than spell lvls, hero name, XP, and waypoints persist after game is saved and reloaded?
Edited stats do show in character selection screen, but they reset after game is loaded.

gairhald wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:15 pm
Hello, I Try to use this with Diablo 1 HD MOD (Belzebub v1.045), but doesn't work. I can CHECK encode and decode, but HERO STATS can´t check, with space bar or click with mouse, doesn't mark, so when i select hero in menu selection, cheat engine appears with ?? all, if i try to find something works,money for exemple, and i CAN change it, but the rest of the file doesn't work, any help? thanks
1 - start game
2 - go to hero selection menu, but don't start game yet
3 - check Encode, Decode and Hero Stats scripts.
3 - pick your character and load the game
4 - open the character screen (C shortcut)
5 - now you can apply cheats
Last edited by Mackus on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

gairhald
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gairhald »

Hi, i CAN`T CHECK hero STATS

[Link]

Mackus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mackus »

Try different cheat tables. One didn't work for me either.

loadguzzlingwench
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loadguzzlingwench »

someone mentioned it earlier, but that apparently happens when you use an older version of the Diablo client. Make sure you're running Diablo Belzebub 1.045. And make sure everything is running as administrator just to be sure

aggron33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aggron33 »

I found out its because the scripts are looking for "Belzebub.exe", my game is "Diablo.exe", once i changed the exe name in the scripts they worked perfectly!

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

Since I've been asked for a god mode, I took a 2nd look at this game.

Could not pinpoint the right code, but added the address of current mana to the character stats. It is still encoded (some code accessing it is a "mvar.mdouble::decode") but at least in my tests, simply freezing the value worked fine.

If you want to find the value manually: create a new char (warrior) and make an AOB Search for "0A DE 12 25" you should get very few results.

Update: added another entry for (encoded) mana. Freeze it to have... well, mana frozen :)
Re-Added my script to activate all wayshrines on the current level which has not been into the lastest other table because of: I dunno.

have fun,
Marc
Attachments
Belzebub_v1.045.CT
added address of mana
re-added activation of all teleport-places
(56.27 KiB) Downloaded 460 times
Belzebub_v1.045 v3 with spellbook.CT
added address of encoded hitpoints
(44.59 KiB) Downloaded 502 times
Last edited by Marc on Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Awesome! I love the Belzebub mod.

What would you say is the definitive way to play D1? I like Belzebub and its content, but it does not have/allow Hellfire.

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

In general, I prefer to play D1+Hellfire (D2^^). Most likely because I played it so much in this combination when it came out :)

talkirc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by talkirc »

few things i really wish where on the table:

current gold to ????

light radius ???? (it's in a table found in a later post in the thread, assuming the first post would be the most complete table was an error, lolx)

items only take 1 square (since there's no way to do any modding to belzebub to change the 'grid size' of the inventory but i digress....)

a 'shrines & wells' section since that would provide 'maphack' as one of the shrines fills the map out... another will ID all gear on person AND in personal stash; ect.

a 'crafting & salvage' the ability to 'always have anvil' would be great, i'm teleporting to town every minute and a half to salvage another full bag; (sorry, the bag is just tiny for an otherwise very well done project)
perhaps to unlock all those 245 or so recipes that drop when they want to....
a way to set all 'materials received' to XXX

maybe a code to freeze one scroll of identify in the inventory since there is no identify skill that uses mana (not sure why, could have been one of the 'blank' spells, i'll have to use the old diablo 1.00 disk and all the patches to check but i remember it being a skill and/or spell)

wish i had a clue how to do it all myself, but this is just that: a list of wishes.

(edit is italic text)