Earth Defense Force 5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
UgandianKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:00 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by UgandianKing » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:01 pm

nillmand2 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:07 am
UgandianKing wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:02 am
These don't work.


Player + ally, invulnerable.
Ally Invulnerable
One hit kill


I just watched all my allies die in mission 100.... so yeah....


Everything else works..
That or I have no idea how to use this stuff, though I'm new to this.

I downloaded the cheat engine, downloaded this cheat table.
Loaded the game, started a mission, loaded the cheat table, selected a process to find "ED5F", is that it? then I click the boxes that say active e.t.c? If that's right, then my comment stands, a few of these won't work!
I think I see the problem.. did you just tick the god mod for player + ally, invulnerable.. and the god team.. you also have to put the god team part from off onto on. its in the value area..
thanks for the response, I see now!

Also;

Loot Pickup Radius doesn't work, nor does Movement Speed, I select "Player Multipliers" and neither of them 2 are selectable, where it says value all it says is (??)


One hit kill works now, but not for my ai???? one hit kill is for the player only???

LuciferX10
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by LuciferX10 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:10 pm

UgandianKing wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:01 pm
nillmand2 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:07 am
UgandianKing wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:02 am
These don't work.


Player + ally, invulnerable.
Ally Invulnerable
One hit kill


I just watched all my allies die in mission 100.... so yeah....


Everything else works..
That or I have no idea how to use this stuff, though I'm new to this.

I downloaded the cheat engine, downloaded this cheat table.
Loaded the game, started a mission, loaded the cheat table, selected a process to find "ED5F", is that it? then I click the boxes that say active e.t.c? If that's right, then my comment stands, a few of these won't work!
I think I see the problem.. did you just tick the god mod for player + ally, invulnerable.. and the god team.. you also have to put the god team part from off onto on. its in the value area..
thanks for the response, I see now!

Also;

Loot Pickup Radius doesn't work, nor does Movement Speed, I select "Player Multipliers" and neither of them 2 are selectable, where it says value all it says is (??)


One hit kill works now, but not for my ai???? one hit kill is for the player only???
You can't check the movement or speed boxes unless in the actually mission. Once in a mission, check the box, then double click the '??" And change the value.

Anyways, still willing to pay for changes made to the level 87 powered exoskeleton nix ZC. Looking to make it as mobile as the red one, plus infinite booster/flight. Can hit sombody up on paypal.
Last edited by LuciferX10 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UgandianKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:00 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by UgandianKing » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:24 pm

LuciferX10 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:10 pm

You can't check the movement or speed boxes unless in the actually mission. Once in a mission, check the box, then double click the '??" And change the value.

Anyways, still willing to pay for changes made to the level 87 powered exoskeleton nix ZC. Looking to make it as mobile as the red one, plus infinite buster/flight. Can hit sombody up on paypal.
Thank you so much,:) all this help you and the other person provided is well nice. thanks for being patient and helping a newb :)

TAKEJIZAITEN666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by TAKEJIZAITEN666 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:35 pm

Hello :)
If you enable them, EDF5 will be terminated after mission completion.... :(
Do you know what the cause is?

Infinite Ammo,
Max Targets,
Max Distance,
Fast LockOn,
Movement Speed [3],
Rate of Fire [5].

It's a rudimentary question, but I'd be happy if you could reply.

User avatar
Idlehands88
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 241

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by Idlehands88 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:31 pm

TAKEJIZAITEN666 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:35 pm
Hello :)
If you enable them, EDF5 will be terminated after mission completion.... :(
Do you know what the cause is?

Infinite Ammo,
Max Targets,
Max Distance,
Fast LockOn,
Movement Speed [3],
Rate of Fire [5].

It's a rudimentary question, but I'd be happy if you could reply.
That's the cause, you have to disable the Player Multipliers script at the end of each mission.

LuciferX10
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by LuciferX10 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:52 am

1. Before I attempt this myself, Is it possible to edit values of a specific vehicle (like movement speed)?

2. Still willing to pay 😅

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:36 am
Reputation: 18

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by ZoanChrome » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:21 am

TAKEJIZAITEN666 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:35 pm
Hello :)
If you enable them, EDF5 will be terminated after mission completion.... :(
Do you know what the cause is?

Infinite Ammo,
Max Targets,
Max Distance,
Fast LockOn,
Movement Speed [3],
Rate of Fire [5].

It's a rudimentary question, but I'd be happy if you could reply.
Remember: NEVER freeze values for "mission only" cheats (eg: weapons modifier: fire rate, bullets per shot, bullet speed, bullet spread, etc and/or player multiplier), use hotkeys instead if you need quick weapon modifying

I know it's troublesome to set the hotkeys and if you play in laptop you don't get enough keys, plus some wing diver weapons value needs to be freezed in order to work, but better safe than sorry right?

I haven't crashed even if I left player multiplier and weapons modifier scripts (or any other scripts like infinite ammo) enabled all the time
but to be safe disable weapons modifier and player multiplier scripts at the end of missions (before screen fade to black)

ranny175
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by ranny175 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:19 am

Can "change pick up item amount" be shared with my friends in online mode?

Anolas
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by Anolas » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:28 am

unlock375 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:20 pm
Anolas wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:56 am
unlock375 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:57 am


This not invincible :P

I will make invincible mode when I go home :D
Got it! Is it possible to make allies invincible? ;)
Player & allies GodMode (God Mode + No Hitbox)
Almost perfect,Is it possible to make this prevent bitten by ant and flying frog? ^_^

eaglesky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:45 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by eaglesky » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:29 am

I was wondering the complete mission cheat was working incorrectly for me. I was under the impression that it would unlock missions that I haven't played once activated, but it didn't, It gave me completion for missions that I had in the list, but nothing ahead of my progress appeared

LuciferX10
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by LuciferX10 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:49 pm

eaglesky wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:29 am
I was wondering the complete mission cheat was working incorrectly for me. I was under the impression that it would unlock missions that I haven't played once activated, but it didn't, It gave me completion for missions that I had in the list, but nothing ahead of my progress appeared
Had this happen sometimes too (have several files I play from). What I found though is, that playing completely through the next level after activation fixes the issue.

I've been answering a lot of questions. Would myself appreciate some advise.
Are vehicles tied together, or can specific vehicle types have just their values altered. Like the length of thruster usage on a nix. Thanks :)

Codesterz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:49 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by Codesterz » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:21 pm

Any chance we could see an unlock all missions cheat for solo offline?

User avatar
Idlehands88
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 241

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by Idlehands88 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:45 am

Codesterz wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:21 pm
Any chance we could see an unlock all missions cheat for solo offline?
The Missions Complete works on both Online and Offline modes. I've found that the specific class missions complete cheats only complete the ones you already have unlocked. The All Classes ones will complete and unlock all missions.

jemilee123
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by jemilee123 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:04 am

can anyone modify the turret lifetime?
it's loaded shots?
thanks

UgandianKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:00 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by UgandianKing » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:32 am

Can we get a rapid-fire, please? "Flings trainer" has it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Allelujah, anthony9786, CVagts, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]