Diablo 1 The Hell 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Diablo 1 The Hell 2

Post by bobba313 »

Yeah i think we should wait for Babbymode! Past tables does not work at all basically.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Hey babbymode, How's it going?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Hi Babbymode.

First, thanks for all the work you've put into this. Of all the cheat tables I've found for TH2, only yours was useful -- not because it worked, but because you explained how to find the base character address. I have TH2 v 1.0638 and nobody seems to have made tables for that version. :x I have slightly improved the table in the following ways, combining code from different tables I found including one from Tivrusky:

1. The table automatically hooks into TH2.exe on loading (after confirming with user).
2. ALL base character addresses are now referenced from a single point in a Load Character script. For all future versions of TH2, only this one value needs to be found (by your method) and updated for the entire table to work. Everything is referenced from a label named CharAdr (you should be able to follow the simple script and references if/when you see them).
3. To reduce the amount of what I considered to be unnecessary work, I removed all entries under your Outdated group. I hope those were actually outdated. If not, any of those can be added back using the CharAdr reference and they should work. Since the entire CT file is basically XML format, I suspect a Find/Replace should replace all the hard-coded base character addresses with this label.
4. The table is configured to automatically disable cheats if the Load Character script is deactivated.
5. Your instructions for finding the base character address have been added to the table's comments.
6. I have added a script to enable my standard cheats: XP gain, gold find, magic find, perk cap override, and all perks set to max possible values. These so-called Standard Cheats can be modified in the cheat table's Lua script (not the Standard Cheats script). There are arrays for cheat names (strings as they appear in the table) and perk names. Okay, Lua uses table objects, not arrays, but who cares?
7. The cheat table takes up the full window space instead of just the bottom half. A toggle allows you to switch back to standard view.

8. This is not an improvement, but because of my OCD tendencies, I have deleted all the comments from the scripts. For some reason, I can't stand unused code lingering in the background. Sorry about that :mellow:. The good news is, you can port my Lua script, Toggle View script and Load Character script into your table, update all references to CharAdr, and you should have a full working table with the obsolete commented code should that be your choice.

I don't know jack about assembly, so there's not much else I can do. However, I believe this table should make it slightly simpler for other users (with all different versions) to take it up. Now, if someone were brave enough to run with this and construct a trainer, even if one has to manually put in the base character address into said trainer... 8-)
Attachments
0FRCheat Table TH2 1.0638.ct
(1.43 MiB) Downloaded 64 times

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:23 pm
Hi Babbymode.

First, thanks for all the work you've put into this. Of all the cheat tables I've found for TH2, only yours was useful -- not because it worked, but because you explained how to find the base character address. I have TH2 v 1.0638 and nobody seems to have made tables for that version. :x I have slightly improved the table in the following ways, combining code from different tables I found including one from Tivrusky:

1. The table automatically hooks into TH2.exe on loading (after confirming with user).
2. ALL base character addresses are now referenced from a single point in a Load Character script. For all future versions of TH2, only this one value needs to be found (by your method) and updated for the entire table to work. Everything is referenced from a label named CharAdr (you should be able to follow the simple script and references if/when you see them).
3. To reduce the amount of what I considered to be unnecessary work, I removed all entries under your Outdated group. I hope those were actually outdated. If not, any of those can be added back using the CharAdr reference and they should work. Since the entire CT file is basically XML format, I suspect a Find/Replace should replace all the hard-coded base character addresses with this label.
4. The table is configured to automatically disable cheats if the Load Character script is deactivated.
5. Your instructions for finding the base character address have been added to the table's comments.
6. I have added a script to enable my standard cheats: XP gain, gold find, magic find, perk cap override, and all perks set to max possible values. These so-called Standard Cheats can be modified in the cheat table's Lua script (not the Standard Cheats script). There are arrays for cheat names (strings as they appear in the table) and perk names. Okay, Lua uses table objects, not arrays, but who cares?
7. The cheat table takes up the full window space instead of just the bottom half. A toggle allows you to switch back to standard view.

8. This is not an improvement, but because of my OCD tendencies, I have deleted all the comments from the scripts. For some reason, I can't stand unused code lingering in the background. Sorry about that :mellow:. The good news is, you can port my Lua script, Toggle View script and Load Character script into your table, update all references to CharAdr, and you should have a full working table with the obsolete commented code should that be your choice.

I don't know jack about assembly, so there's not much else I can do. However, I believe this table should make it slightly simpler for other users (with all different versions) to take it up. Now, if someone were brave enough to run with this and construct a trainer, even if one has to manually put in the base character address into said trainer... 8-)
Does this work with the latest version?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Not unless you update the base character address. Even then, I haven't tested it with any other version.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

scifisiam wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:21 am
alternative link of 1.0368 zip file (game files version 1.0368)
[Link]

some of the Hero Address of the other versions as I have the zip files :
1.0364 is "TH2.exe+7825B4"
1.0368 is "TH2.exe+782618"
1.0476 is "TH2.exe+8B8A88"
1.0481 is "TH2.exe+8B8B34"
1.0482 is "TH2.exe+8B93E4"
10.484 is "TH2.exe+8BA554"
1.0487 is "TH2.exe+8BA824" same as 1.0488
1.0500 is "TH2.exe+8BB824" same as 1.0504
1.0509 is "TH2.exe+8BCD2C"
1.0513 is "TH2.exe+8BD05C"
1.0530 is "TH2.exe+8BE3D0" same as 1.0533
1.0536 is "TH2.exe+8C05D0"
1.0541 is "TH2.exe+8C06E0"

Hey scifisiam.

1.0638 is TH2.exe+8EDB44

Almost none of the scripts work on 1.0638, and looking at the other comments, it appears that people are having problems with many versions. I don't understand assembly, but am fairly good at higher level programming, so I can follow code to some extent. Your table is beautiful, but not useful to me. I'm willing to put in the work to try to get the scripts working, but I desperately need guidance if I am to even attempt such a feat. Can you explain how you find the various addresses for each script? I know how to find the hero address, which works for me to edit basic stats, but I would like to have some of the scripts active too.

Note that a few (very few) of the scripts do work. So I suspect it's just a matter of the address of the various 'power-ups' having shifted in later versions. So, if you can guide me on how to find (and verify) each address, I can attempt to update the table on my own.

Thanks.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Can you try to update for the latest Version?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:34 pm
Can you try to update for the latest Version?
I don't know what the latest version is. I'm playing with 1.0638. Following your request, I have updated the last file found on this thread. I don't know how it will help you though... if things aren't working now, they will not work with this cheat table either. The only improvements you might benefit from is that the hero address needs to be updated only in one place, and a few cheats can be activated with one click (XP gain, gold find, magic find, perk cap limit, perk values). Then again, these might not benefit you at all.

I have maintained the hero address in this version of the file, so if things are working for you with the previous version of this file, they should continue to work without you having to change anything.

Frankly, my main purpose for uploading this file is a hope that Babbymode and/or Tivrusky (or any other contributor) will continue further development with this one rather than the old one. Fingers crossed :|. For that purpose, I haven't changed anything... all the 'Obsolete' entries, commented code, etc. are still in the table, and my changes only augment the existing stuff.

Finally, I can't test whether some stuff works in this table or not because I don't have this version of the game. I can change the hero address to make sure that most of the basic stuff works, but that is all I can do. For example, under Obsolete > 11 - Durability, with my version of the game, the durability for Helms works perfectly, but it doesn't for any of the other items. Those offsets appear to have shifted across game versions and I don't know how to find an offset and update it.
Attachments
0FRDiablo-1-The-Hell-2-v.1_1032.CT
Coding updates to Babbymode's table
(1.78 MiB) Downloaded 61 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gibberishh wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:47 am

Frankly, my main purpose for uploading this file is a hope that Babbymode and/or Tivrusky (or any other contributor) will continue further development with this one rather than the old one. Fingers crossed :|. For that purpose, I haven't changed anything... all the 'Obsolete' entries, commented code, etc. are still in the table, and my changes only augment the existing stuff.
Im messing around with it using the latest version (1.1224x) ... Going to be a little while though as I have to try and hunt down a lot of things that the original table had (the obsolete entries scripts) and things have changed so much from that original one so long ago..Plus Im not sure how to search for certain things but looking at the old scripts is helping some... If you have addresses using the latest version (that is you found some things thru searching) for things that were in the obsolete scripts post the addresses and I can script stuff from them. Im talking about inventory/loot stuff/item rarity/item rolls, how it works etc.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:13 am
Im messing around with it using the latest version (1.1224x) ... Going to be a little while though as I have to try and hunt down a lot of things that the original table had (the obsolete entries scripts) and things have changed so much from that original one so long ago..Plus Im not sure how to search for certain things but looking at the old scripts is helping some... If you have addresses using the latest version (that is you found some things thru searching) for things that were in the obsolete scripts post the addresses and I can script stuff from them. Im talking about inventory/loot stuff/item rarity/item rolls, etc.
Good to know. If I find something, I'll let you know. But don't get your hopes up... I'm not a good 'finder' :?. I hope you can use the updates I have provided though, as that should make future updates easier (at least I hope so). If it's too tedious for you to track which parts to copy over, upload your file (working/not working/broken doesn't matter) and I can put my code into your file in a couple of hours and send it back. It's just 3 regex replaces and a tiny bit of reorganization of the table. If you can suggest ways to improve my code, please do so.

I don't know if this is a glimmer of hope: The original code that I copied from purported to 'automatically find' the hero address on load. That never worked for me, but it must have worked for the original author on the game version s/he used. It's a bunch of assembly code that I can't follow. That's why I have hard-coded the hero address in the load script. Think you can do anything with it? If anyone can fix that, that should take care of several version updates. Here's the original code:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,128)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

label(CharAdr)
registersymbol(CharAdr)
globalAlloc(LootType, 0x4)

newmem:
mov [CharAdr],eax     //save Character Address

originalcode:
mov cx,[eax+0001829B]

exit:
jmp returnhere

CharAdr:
  dd 0

LootType:
dd 000000FF

"TH2.exe"+144E1E:
jmp newmem
nop 2
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(CharAdr)
dealloc(LootType)
dealloc(newmem)
"TH2.exe"+144E1E:
mov cx,[eax+0001829B]
//Alt: db 66 8B 88 9B 82 01 00

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Im talking about inventory/loot stuff/item rarity/item rolls, how it works etc.
Actually I haven't found the need to activate any of the stuff that doesn't work. My warrior needed to drink maybe 10 healing potions throughout the game (not even full healing potions). I'm playing an archer/scout currently and haven't consumed a single potion yet. She is practically running around in God mode.

For a time, I did try to figure out how to get the Spells section working for me, but since yesterday I don't even need that. Here's how I get my God mode on:

STATS
1. Remove perk cap limit and max out most perks. There are several that I don't bother with, but I do max out almost all from the old table.
2. Add as many free attribute points as the game will allow. This part is messy because the game doesn't always allow you to add the number of points you input, but you can usually get maybe 50-80 points for free.
3. If you want to level up even quicker, max out the Serenity perk and just stand in a dungeon.
Now my character is already too strong for monsters at this level (character Level 0). I will maintain this super strength by maxing out xp gain.
ITEMS
4. Next, I need equipment. For this, I max out gold find and magic find. In the cathedral Level 1 itself the character will level up at least 5-6 times even on Easy/Horror, but you don't need to go that far yet. The first 5-10 chests will give you enough gold to legitimately buy good equipment for your current character level. If you want to cheat even the gold, see below.
5. With items, durability can become a factor. You might think this is important for melee characters, but your AC should be so high by now that monsters will hardly get a look in on you. It is more of a factor for rangers because bows and crossbows lose durability simply through usage. You can find a damn good bow, but if it has only 10 durability, you won't be killing too many monsters even with the Conservator perk maxed out. For Durability, I just keep restocking Griswold's standard items and buying Blacksmith potions.
SPELLS
6. Finally, I want spells. This was the part that had me flummoxed for so long, because I was trying to update code that I couldn't follow. Now I realize I can do it within the game itself. No, I can't enable all 65 spells, but I can max out whatever I am allowed for my character level. Enable the Magic Now cheat and set it to 255. If you don't enable it, the number will get reset to your current magic value. When enabled, Cheat Engine will force your input value (255) into the game every few milliseconds. If you don't have enough gold, do the same with the Total Gold Pieces cheat and set it to a reasonably high number, say 100000. Now keep restocking Adria's inventory and buying all the books you can learn. If you keep shift-clicking fast enough, you will get your bid through at the precise moment that Cheat Engine has hard set your gold value and the purchase will go through. Similarly, to learn the spell, you need to keep right-clicking the book fast enough to catch the precise moment at which your magic is 255.

The only spells I really care about are Fury, Teleport, Telekinesis (for those pesky trapped chests), Town Portal and all the novas. Of course, I don't limit myself to just these ;).

With just the first 5 steps, my godly character has no match in an Easy/Horror game. With the free spells, I'm untakedownable. So I haven't found the need to tinker with any of the other cheats.

Sure, it would be nice to have all spells, lower cooldowns, permanent infravision, and auto item id, but my character is so damn powerful, I'm finding myself actually turning a few perks off to have slightly more fun in the game! Don't get me wrong -- I'm a weasel and still want an overpowered character and unbalanced game, but even I'm finding I have too much power!

By the way, my Archer/Scout has the Strafer trait. It's supposed to give me 5 arrows on multishot instead of 3. On screen, I always see only 3 arrows. Any idea what gives?

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gideon25 wrote:
gibberishh wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:47 am

Im messing around with it using the latest version (1.1224x) ... Going to be a little while though as I have to try and hunt down a lot of things that the original table had (the obsolete entries scripts) and things have changed so much from that original one so long ago..Plus Im not sure how to search for certain things but looking at the old scripts is helping some... If you have addresses using the latest version (that is you found some things thru searching) for things that were in the obsolete scripts post the addresses and I can script stuff from them. Im talking about inventory/loot stuff/item rarity/item rolls, how it works etc.
Hopefully you can figure it out! Thanks a ton people :)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

I should have it ready by tomorrow for testing. Im going to put it in its own thread as I have had to redo practically all the scripts and this thread is too big. LOTS of anti-cheat stuff in this game. Definitely harder than it was for the older versions. I have tried to simplify it and organize it (some scripts are actually 3-5 scripts combined) so the table isn't a sprawling mess.

I got rid of all the superflous stuff (just didn't have time). I mainly focused on re doing the original thread creators scripts (and some other stuff). Still got to do the perk limit stuff (if it will work depending on anti-cheat crap).

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:00 pm
I should have it ready by tomorrow for testing. Im going to put it in its own thread as I have had to redo practically all the scripts and this thread is too big. LOTS of anti-cheat stuff in this game. Definitely harder than it was for the older versions. I have tried to simplify it and organize it (some scripts are actually 3-5 scripts combined) so the table isn't a sprawling mess.

I got rid of all the superflous stuff (just didn't have time). I mainly focused on re doing the original thread creators scripts (and some other stuff). Still got to do the perk limit stuff (if it will work depending on anti-cheat crap).
Thanks. Do post link to thread here. If you can guide me through 2-3 examples of how you go about finding certain addresses/offsets, I could try helping with finding other stuff.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:00 pm

Yeah please link it here if you can! Thank you so much, Simply amazing!