Diablo 1 The Hell 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Diablo 1 The Hell 2

Post by bobba313 »

no one willing to update?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

petos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by petos »

Any updates? Maybe somebody knows offset for 1.740?

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

Hero offset is

Code: Select all

"TH2.exe"+0090A3D4
for 1.0790

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

special release: my own personal table, the best thing I've discovered is that a LOT of the assembly that updates your character sheet uses the SAME pointer offsets as the addresses of your stats, and as such do not drop out of date with recurring updates on an AOB scan, so unless the underlying offsets change (which can happen, but since 1.0416, these scripts still function all the way to 1.0790). Expect rapid updates to replace a lot of the old code in the tables listed here as I find better injection points.

Update: v2 fixed some fuckery with the magic find, it should be consistent now, in the future I'll look into just modifying the drop table function directly so you can force it to drop certain things (rares and up only, for example). Added a couple more perks, but I can guarantee quite a few are still missing, mostly ones unique or specialized to certain classes. I'll remedy that as well. In future, I hope to make it so that opening the perk menu doesn't reset your points.
Attachments
Diablo-1-The-Hell-2-v.1-0790v2.CT
(2.06 MiB) Downloaded 53 times

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Babbymode wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:38 am
special release: my own personal table, the best thing I've discovered is that a LOT of the assembly that updates your character sheet uses the SAME pointer offsets as the addresses of your stats, and as such do not drop out of date with recurring updates on an AOB scan, so unless the underlying offsets change (which can happen, but since 1.0416, these scripts still function all the way to 1.0790). Expect rapid updates to replace a lot of the old code in the tables listed here as I find better injection points.

Update: v2 fixed some fuckery with the magic find, it should be consistent now, in the future I'll look into just modifying the drop table function directly so you can force it to drop certain things (rares and up only, for example). Added a couple more perks, but I can guarantee quite a few are still missing, mostly ones unique or specialized to certain classes. I'll remedy that as well. In future, I hope to make it so that opening the perk menu doesn't reset your points.
Man, You are a legend. Real MvP. Thank you!

Figure_It_Out
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Figure_It_Out »

Babbymode wrote:

Thank you so much for making the table! Thanks to you, I saved a lot of time and nerves :D

DocF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DocF »

After I downloaded the archive and try to unpack it, I get the error message "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". I have the latest version of Winrar and the same happens with 7zip. I tried downloading the file multiple times and older files too, same problem. Wut?

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Babbymode wrote:

Hey, Could you update to newest public release? 1.801 as of now :) You are awesome!

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

Tomorrow I'll give it a quick update for the pointers and whatever scripts appear to be broken.

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

1.0801 update, I have been immensely busy, hopefully no patch knocks this out while I'm out of town for a couple weeks, if I can wrangle up some time I might install this on a laptop and update the .ct at the very least if the pointer needs to update again

edit: as a simple guide I'll also show you how to find and update the character base pointer by yourselves, it only takes a few steps as it is EXTREMELY easy to find.

1: find your experience address (kill some shit or have the forgetful trait or whatever changes it often enough, pause, then scan the value it is at)

2: right click, and select "find what accesses this address" a bunch of assembly code will pop up (you don't need to know how to read it, you just need to figure out how to subtract in hexadecimal.)

3: several of the codes you see on that window will have the same OFFSET, which looks something like +1bc in the codes listed in the scanner, that is all you need to know. It probably still is actually +1bc but sometimes they can change on you so always make a sanity check with this step.

4: subtract the address by the offset. example: 06003fcc-1bc = 6003E10 (this is the base character address, it will change when you run the game next, so you NEED to do the next step.)

5: add that address manually to your list in cheat engine, right click on it, and select "pointer scan for this address".

6: leave all the settings alone except for one thing, in the "Max different offsets per node" value, set it to 1 and make sure it is checked.

7: run the scan, and when it finishes, a list will pop up showing the valid static addresses (these ones don't change, and some of them will ALWAYS point to your character address.) Hopefully, the one at the top will be something like "TH2.exe"+00953634, and the offset will be 0, which means there is no offset.

8: Put whatever your equivalent of "TH2.exe"+00953634 is, into the pointer address box of all of the outdated codes, and you will see them point to the proper values, i recommend checking it by putting it into the "Character Class" address first, it will point to and name your currently chosen class if it was the correct offset.

If it worked, then congratulations, you now have the new base pointer for the character values! Replace the rest of the non-working ones and have fun.
Attachments
Diablo-1-The-Hell-2-v.1-0801.CT
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 46 times

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Babbymode wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:42 pm
1.0801 update, I have been immensely busy, hopefully no patch knocks this out while I'm out of town for a couple weeks, if I can wrangle up some time I might install this on a laptop and update the .ct at the very least if the pointer needs to update again

edit: as a simple guide I'll also show you how to find and update the character base pointer by yourselves, it only takes a few steps as it is EXTREMELY easy to find.

1: find your experience address (kill some shit or have the forgetful trait or whatever changes it often enough, pause, then scan the value it is at)

2: right click, and select "find what accesses this address" a bunch of assembly code will pop up (you don't need to know how to read it, you just need to figure out how to subtract in hexadecimal.)

3: several of the codes you see on that window will have the same OFFSET, which looks something like +1bc in the codes listed in the scanner, that is all you need to know. It probably still is actually +1bc but sometimes they can change on you so always make a sanity check with this step.

4: subtract the address by the offset. example: 06003fcc-1bc = 6003E10 (this is the base character address, it will change when you run the game next, so you NEED to do the next step.)

5: add that address manually to your list in cheat engine, right click on it, and select "pointer scan for this address".

6: leave all the settings alone except for one thing, in the "Max different offsets per node" value, set it to 1 and make sure it is checked.

7: run the scan, and when it finishes, a list will pop up showing the valid static addresses (these ones don't change, and some of them will ALWAYS point to your character address.) Hopefully, the one at the top will be something like "TH2.exe"+00953634, and the offset will be 0, which means there is no offset.

8: Put whatever your equivalent of "TH2.exe"+00953634 is, into the pointer address box of all of the outdated codes, and you will see them point to the proper values, i recommend checking it by putting it into the "Character Class" address first, it will point to and name your currently chosen class if it was the correct offset.

If it worked, then congratulations, you now have the new base pointer for the character values! Replace the rest of the non-working ones and have fun.
Hope you have time to update this at a later date then my friend, Good work!

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Any news?

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

It's updated to 1.901 now, Can you take another look maybe? ^^

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Sorry to bump again but i am clueless when it comes to Cheat Engine, Any updates would be awesome! ^^

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

bobba313 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:59 pm
It's updated to 1.901 now, Can you take another look maybe? ^^
Update coming tomorrow