Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet v1.70 +18 (table Update8)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
idahoe2121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet v1.70 +18 (table Update8)

Post by idahoe2121 »

Siggymas wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:46 am
anyone manage to get the ignore material working?? i try editing the address like ignore the outfit design, but were unable to do so.

Edit: nvm got it to work, i use the addresses from here posted by squall0833

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6074&start=180
Hey I appreciate you sharing your findings. Is it possible for you to upload the cheat? I tried grabbing the address from squall0833 and the box finally checks, but it still will not let me craft the outfits without having the materials. I'm no expert so I'm probably doing something wrong

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Splatboy0612
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Splatboy0612 »

Some of those scripts don't work at all, when I press "ignore materials" cheat engine frozes for a few seconds and then nothing happens. Doesn't work: ignore credits, ignore materials, ignore equip stats requirements

Edit: I have a bigger problem, when I press "enable", nothing happens

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Splatboy0612 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:25 pm
Some of those scripts don't work at all, when I press "ignore materials" cheat engine frozes for a few seconds and then nothing happens. Doesn't work: ignore credits, ignore materials, ignore equip stats requirements

same problem here... any fix so far?

Luana-Malia
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luana-Malia »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:23 pm
made some simple scripts for the game "Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet".

my friend asked me for some scripts, probably won't play much myself, so I may not add much to the table...
it's made for the offline only version.
you will have to disable the anti-cheat yourself.

remember to backup your save frequently!
Update8
- added UFG range multiplier.
- updated undead. changed the party filter a little bit, it shouldn't affect enemy player now.

Update7.2
- updated highlighted item. added max chip # limit to accessories, reduced max chip # limit of weapons from 10 to 8. also the script is refined a little bit: [chips] would only be refreshed when the item type is changed. chips pointers ([0x]) would only be refreshed if # of chips is changed. chip pointers won't all be deleted and re-added from the 1st chip everytime you change the # of chips, instead it only add, if you increased the # of chips, or delete, if you deceased the # of chips. these 2 changes should should make the script more stable now. but still you're advised to de-activate the script after you finish the item editing.

Update7.1
- updated instant max weapon proficiency. fixed a careless mistake. it works as promoted now.
Update7
- added instant max skill/gadget proficiency and instant max weapon proficiency.
- updated ignore credits. it covers the "appraise all" option now.

Update6
- added ignore weapon art gauge.

Update5.2
- updated highlighted item once more. spotted another error. instead of fetching from the pointer generated by the script, it fetches from the base pointer now, preventing another possible nil error.
Update5.1
- updated highlighted item. limit the max # of chips to 10.
Update5
- added highlighted item. it's lua script, needed for the proper chips display/edit.

Update4
- added ignore equip gender.
- added some preliminary pointers to highlighted item's chips.
Update3
- added ignore materials and ignore outfit design
- updated ignore credits. added support to Enhance Weapons and Transform Weapons.
Update2
- added undead and max affinity
Update1
- added ignore equip stats requirements.
- updated ignore $. name changed to ignore credits, and it also covers information buying now.
undead
- health still drop but you won't die.
- you can choose to cover the whole party by selecting from the status drop-down-list.

no reload
- ammo clip won't decrease below 1, aka no reload...

inf. ammo pouch
- ammo pouch of the equipped weapon wont drop below 100.

UFG range multiplier
- UFG range will be multiplied by the speicified x?, can be changed via the entry. default x10, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- although your UFG cover a much larger area now, a timer would keep you from "flying" in the air too long when you're reeling in. be prepared to attach the UFG somewhere when you got cut off mid-air.

ignore cooldown
- you can use the skills again right away without the need to wait for the cooldown.

ignore weapon art gauge
- you can execute the weapon art anytime regardless of the gauge.
- gauge would still be reset to zero after using weapon art.

ignore credits
- buy/appraise/enhance/transform anything at any amount of them you want, regardless of the current credits you have.
- credits still drop until it reaches zero.

ignore materials
- allows you to enhance weapon or create outfits without any of the required materials.
- for outfits, you still need the outfit design first, or you can activate ignore outfit design together.

ignore outfit design
- allows you to create an outfit without obtaining its design first.
- you still need to have the required materials ready first, or you can activate ignore materials together.

ignore CP
- adjust the stats freely, regardless of how much CP you have.
- CP could appear at a negative number if you used more than you owned. I think it's better this way so that you can re-adjust it back to the "ligit" figures if you want.

ignore SP / skill requirements
- you can buy any skills regardless of the stats requirements and your current SP. SP still drop until it reaches zero when you learn new skills.
- you can equip any skills you own regardless of your current stats.

ignore equip stats requirements
- you can equip anything regardless of the stats requirements.

ignore equip gender
- girl can equip boy equipment, boy can equip girl equipment.

instant max skill/gadget proficiency
- use skill/gadget once to get 100%.

instant max weapon proficiency
- successfully hit a target with your weapon once to get 100%.

max affinity
- view a character in the Friend List when activated, and his/her affinity would be maxed. you may still need to do something in-game that affect his/her affinity once for extra dialogue/cut-scene to occur.

walk key
- press and hold the specified key and move to walk. should be useful for keyboard+mouse user.
- you can change the key via the entry, default: CapsLock key, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.

highlighted item
- when activated, would add the [chips] pointers if the highlighted item is weapon/accessory, remove if it's not.
- changing the # of chips would update the [chips] pointers in real-time.
- DO NOT change # of chips IF the weapon / accessory has no chip to start with. only edit the chip related value if the item has at least 1 chip with it.
- you can't raise # of chips above 8 for weapons, or 4 for accessories.
- script might be buggy. for now, if an lua error popped-up, just re-activate the script.
- after you've edited the chip, you need to re-highlight the item in-game to view the changes.
- you should de-activate the script after you finish your editing. re-activate it when you need to edit again.
- chip id is shared by 42magia. if you think there's more, let me know.
latest:
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
backups:
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.CT
please update the table

mrtfa7a
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrtfa7a »

Splatboy0612 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:25 pm

hello u need to turn ur anti cheat off by ( Changing the file called "SAOFB_Launcher" in the launcher file literally anything i named it "something else" and the file called "SAOFB" to " SAOFB_Launcher" then start the game from ::SAOFB_Launcher:: ) then it will work

GamerTaiLDN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GamerTaiLDN »

can someone make a ignore equip stats requirements for cheat engine i legit made this account just so i could ask pls and ty

CorruptedJ98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CorruptedJ98 »

Just wanted to say on version 1.90 the ignore SP code enables but doesn't function like it should plz update it when you get the chance plz.