Landinar Into the Void

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Garrett Dark
Cheater
Cheater

Landinar Into the Void

Post by Garrett Dark »

Landinar Into the Void v1.0.0.3

The table should be fairly straight forward, but I'll go into detail below.

Money
- show Money (Open Inventory Screen)
Enable to see and edit your money, you must open your inventory screen for it to update the value when it needs to be updated.

Your Character
- Infinite Repair Tool (Equip Once to Enable)
This is so you don't have to keep loading parts into your repair tool. You must equip the repair tool once before the script can be enabled.

- Infinite Fire Extinguisher (Equip Once to Enable)
Same as repair tool, you must equip once before you can enable.

- Fast Hacking Ship Wrecks
When enabled, it should instant complete hacking. Sometimes it might have to do one cycle of hacking, but that's much faster than normal anyways.

Your Ship
This stuff only affects your ship.

- Infinite Ammo & Super Fire Rate - Ammo Weapons
When enabled, it makes each weapon that uses ammo have 999 ammo, effectively infinite if you keep it enabled. Also the recharge rate is instant, so be careful holding down the fire button because the fire rate is pretty insanely fast compared to normal. I haven't finished the game yet, so I don't know if this works on later weapons that use ammo. The script appears to work for everything so far up to mk6 cruise missiles.

- No Weapon Heat - Cannons (Fire Once to Enable)
Miniguns, Autocannons, weapons that generates heat instead of recharging; no heat at all should be generated with this enabled. Fire your cannon weapon once before you can enable.

- No Room Damage (Cause/Take Room Damage Once to Enable)
Rooms of your ship should ignore room damage (hull damage still taken). I had a lot of problems getting this one to work correctly, it should be working correctly now. If it doesn't, your rooms take damage as normal with no other problems. To enable this cheat, you have to take room damage or cause room damage to another ship once.

- show Shields
Shows you your shields which you can edit or freeze. Was having problems where every so often a pirate ship would share this script so you see their shields instead, but I think I've fixed it and it's working as intended.

- show Hull HP
Shows you your hull hitpoints which you can edit or freeze. There's current and max, you can alter the max HP if you want more. I didn't generally play with this that much, so I don't know if it resets at some point like when editing your ship components.

- show Afterburner Fuel (Thrust & Pulse)
Shows your afterburner/pulse fuel, full bar is 100. Freeze it for unlimited thrust or pulse.

Other Ships
These only affect other ships, generally all other ships.

- No Weapon Heat Cooldown (Cannons)
Their heat doesn't dissipate, so eventually they can't fire their cannons anymore.

- No Cruise Missile Ammo
They can't fire their cruise missiles with this enabled, but will be able to again if you disable.

- No Shields
All other ships loses their shields with this enabled, but not yours. Was also having issues with this one where sometimes a few ships would have shields still, I think I corrected this also....so it should be working as intended.

- Freeze Meltdown Timer for Wrecks - Hotkey "["
Freezes the timer for salvageable ship wrecks blowing up.

- Instant Meltdown of Wrecks (Disable Freeze) - Hotkey "]"
With the above script disabled, this script causes salvageable ship wrecks to instantly blow up.

Redundant Scripts
This is where I keep old, obsolete, or backup scripts. They should all work, and independently from the other scripts, except for "show Room HP" which shares the AOB of one of the other Room HP scripts.

Table Extras
I keep my notes here. Only useful if you're manually looking for things I found. What value type things are kept as (4byte, float, etc) and what the values mean and such.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Landinar.CT
(64.69 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

Garrett Dark
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Landinar Into the Void

Post by Garrett Dark »

Just a couple more scripts added to the above. I finished the game, everything seems to be working. Probably no more updates from me after this.

- show Stats (Open Inventory Screen)
Shows your Repair Tool and Hacking Skills, you can set to whatever you want.

Under Redundant there's also "Make All Stats 100 (Open Inventory Screen)", it makes all stats (more than just Repair & Hack) 100. This includes Ship Rank, Offense/Defense Rank, every Rank Missions completed, etc. I wasn't able to isolate these others out from Repair & Hack. They not really so important in the game, I think "Rank # mission completed" just affects when certain missions are given to you. But Ship Rank affects a NPC companion ship later on, they won't level up unless your Ship Rank is high enough. In game you're supposed to use better ship designs to get that up high enough, but I found that kind of annoying since if they get wasted it's permanent, and if they don't level up it's more likely. Also if you're using a pretty good ship design, the game still rates it as pathetically low (maybe need higher mk equipment installed too). Anyways, this isn't really so important which is why it's under Redundant scripts, and I'm talking about it in such detail because the script permanently sets it all to 100 (in game increases still increases it) and can't be undone with anything else I've included. This script also uses the same AOB as "show Stats", so both can't be active at the same time.
Attachments
LandinarV2.CT
(70.99 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

MatsuTaka
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Landinar Into the Void

Post by MatsuTaka »

Truly deserve the rank of 'God Father' - huge thanks!