HARDCORE MECHA +13 (table Update3.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

HARDCORE MECHA +13 (table Update3.2)

Post by Cielos »

got a commision, wrote some simple scripts for [Link].
Update3.2
(probably the final update for now...)
- updated inf. weapon energy/ammo/shell. it covers the last gun now.
- updated instant melee cooldown. updated the player's melee filter a bit. fixed a possible crash when other mechs are using melee.
- updated ignore skill points. it supports the continues-consumption-ultimate skill now

Update3.1
- updated invincible and undead. by script default, they both cover the allies now.
- updated automatic primary weapon. added another injection point, as it missed the stock SMG... it's fixed.
Update3
- added shoot in shield, automatic primary weapon, and primary weapon fire rate mod.

Update2
- added undead, ignore skill points, and ignore cash.
- updated inf. weapon energy/ammo/shell. it covers the consuming energy weapons now.
Update1
- added max shield and inf. items.
- updated inf. weapon energy/ammo to inf. weapon energy/ammo/shell. it covers the shotgun now.
Update.1
- updated stealth. it works on the search light now. it actually ignore the collision of the search light now, so, the search light mesh would piece through wall with this script activated. lazy to trace more...
invincible
- nothing could hurt you.
- works on player's mech/human, and allies' mech/human.
- you can choose to NOT cover the allies by selecting from the status' drop-down-list.

undead
- health skill drop when being hit but you won't die.
- works on players' mech and allies' mech/human. not yet tested on player human.
- you can choose to NOT cover the allies by selecting from the status' drop-down-list.

max shield
- as title says.

inf. energy
- as title says.
- works on mech, not yet tested on human.

inf. weapon energy/ammo/shell
- weapon energy/ammo amount won't drop at all.
- works on both mech and human.

instant melee cooldown
- one of the requested option.
- works as title says.
- works on both mech and human.

ignore skill points
- allows you to use the Ultimate Skill regardless of your current skill points collected.
- skill points would still reset to zero when you use the Ultimate Skill.

inf. items
- item quantity still drop until it reaches ONE when used.

ignore cash
- allows you to buy anything regardless of your current cash.
- cash still decrease until it reaches zero when you purchase stuff.

shoot in shield
- allows you shoot your primary weapon when you're holding up the shield. (game's default: you have to release the shield key before you can start shooting)

automatic primary weapon
- equipped primary weapon will become automatic. i.e., hold shoot button will shoot continuously.

primary weapon fire rate mod
- customise the fire rate of your the equipped primary weapon.
- you can change the custom rate via the entry.
- default custom rate on script activates: 0.1 (same as the firing rate of SMG).

stealth
- one of the requested option.
- enemies won't notice you in stealth mission even if you run "through" them, unless you start attacking them.
latest:
CHC.CT
+13, table Update3.2
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 373 times
backups:
CHC.CT
+13, table Update3.1
(835.24 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
CHC.CT
+13, table Update3
(803.99 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
CHC.CT
+10, table Update2
(708.39 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
CHC.CT
+7, table Update1
(607.24 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
CHC.CT
+5, table Update.1
(163.78 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
CHC.CT
+5
(159.73 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cielos on Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HARDCORE MECHA +13 (table Update3)

Post by ajip2 »

Can you add invincible/undead for ally?
And always rank S?
Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: HARDCORE MECHA +13 (table Update3)

Post by Cielos »

ajip2 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:19 pm
[...]
both invincible and undead is updated. by script default, both the player and the allies would be covered.
so, re-download~

as for rank S.... maybe later...?
no promise though...

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HARDCORE MECHA +13 (table Update3.1)

Post by KS212 »

Any chance you can find out how to unlock the rest of the mechas for use in Local and Training? I'm hoping its just a simple unlocked y/n sort of flag.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: HARDCORE MECHA +13 (table Update3.1)

Post by Cielos »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:11 pm
Any chance you can find out how to unlock the rest of the mechas for use in Local and Training? I'm hoping its just a simple unlocked y/n sort of flag.
um... short answer is, I'm not going to spend more time on the game for now... I'm sorry..... (maybe if you asked me earlier I would have look into it already... :twisted: )

(below are just sort of a review to the game. so if you hate this kind of condescending activity (I do hate it sometimes when others do this~), just skip the rest and save yourself!)

if not for the commission, I wouldn't even try this game...
if not for the independent developer "brand", I may have turned down the job...

but after I played it, it's actually not a bad game. I'm glad I took the commission, and for the sake of nostalgia I have even finished the single-player.

I've spent countless hours to play/replay "Gun Hazard" on snes when I was young.
after playing this, I boot up "Gun Hazard" on the emulator just now. I still like that over this game..
come to think of it, "Assault Suits Valken" should be a better comparison to this game. not much RPG "feel", more like a straight forward shooting game.

again, not that this one is a bad game. all things considered it's quite good. if I were to write a review on the steam, probably I would recommend it. good graphic, good visual, not-too-bad sound track; though not much a different story from others, plot twists are not that twisted, still it got a good story telling...
but still, to me, it feels so many potential wasted.
to name a few:
- can't get in/out the mech freely, the levels are simply not built for this. another snes game "Metal Warriors" (such a generic name I had to google the name to quote it) actually allows you to get in other mechs in the level. almost every story missions encourage you to utilise this game mechanic.
- no elaborate weapon's advancement system. on both "Gun Hazard" and "Assault Suits Valken", the weapons actually have visual changes on every weapon level advancement. on "Gun Hazard" you got new mech's part, as well as newer mech's model as you advance the game.
- no new game play from other characters' perspective once you finished the game. that would add so much more replay-ability, other then replaying mission for a higher grade and locating missing weapons. ...maybe if they didn't go for the multiplayer part, the game would feel more... complete. or did I just missed something to unlock other gameplay option...?

tomorrow, we have another protest here. after that, I'll gave a try on another game, see if I want to make some cheats for it, than I probably have a new replay of the "Gun Hazard"........
so, don't blame me. blame the old snes game.... :oops:

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HARDCORE MECHA +13 (table Update3.2)

Post by KS212 »

@Cielos

If anything the devs were trying to make Super Robot Wars feel but in an action game. They pretty much got the FEEL right at least. Its definitely not a bad game but also feels like they could polish it a bit more. There's supposed to be Arcade mode and Survival mode at some point (advertised in Kickstarter) but so far it hasn't happened, NFI why.

Anyway here's some codes to unlock 'exclusive' stuff (ie the backer stuff). There's a Redeem section in Settings somewhere.

Codes from Steam forum and Twitter