We're giving away Borderlands 3 gift key. Click here!

Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by xenon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:43 pm

@AGTC, you can, just dont get too much. you will be banned.

AndChem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 am
Reputation: 36

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by AndChem » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:07 pm

AGTC wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:03 am
Thanks bro for advice. I really appreciate your work. Btw I bought all credit cars and got their mastery rewards in two days. I didn't get banned. Maybe it's luck. :D
if you have claimed them within two days, you may get ban.

xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by xenon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:55 pm

AndChem wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:07 pm
AGTC wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:03 am
Thanks bro for advice. I really appreciate your work. Btw I bought all credit cars and got their mastery rewards in two days. I didn't get banned. Maybe it's luck. :D
if you have claimed them within two days, you may get ban.
i claimed token rewards for 76 cars (76*100) to get 7600 tokens.
i did not spend them instantly. what will happen

AndChem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 am
Reputation: 36

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by AndChem » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:07 pm

xenon wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:55 pm
i claimed token rewards for 76 cars (76*100) to get 7600 tokens.
i did not spend them instantly. what will happen
you can wait for getting ban.

kimastar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:54 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by kimastar » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:17 pm

someone can explain then how its work BP to token?? when im activa the cheat im going to card and sell bp and i will recive a bp instead of credit??

xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by xenon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:33 pm

AndChem wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:07 pm
xenon wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:55 pm
i claimed token rewards for 76 cars (76*100) to get 7600 tokens.
i did not spend them instantly. what will happen
you can wait for getting ban.
what do you mean

Thrash
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 6:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by Thrash » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:21 pm

kimastar wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:17 pm
someone can explain then how its work BP to token?? when im activa the cheat im going to card and sell bp and i will recive a bp instead of credit??
In garage you will see car's price in tokens instead of blueprints.

kimastar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:54 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by kimastar » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Thrash wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:21 pm
kimastar wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:17 pm
someone can explain then how its work BP to token?? when im activa the cheat im going to card and sell bp and i will recive a bp instead of credit??
In garage you will see car's price in tokens instead of blueprints.
oh...i was thinking that hack convert the brueprint to token...instead blueprint car become token?

kimastar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:54 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by kimastar » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:34 pm

why when im try to download 7 hacks i need to put password?? wich password is??

xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by xenon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:14 pm

it says "PASSWORD: FRF"

xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by xenon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:00 am

some of the hacks wont activate

AndChem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 am
Reputation: 36

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by AndChem » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:42 am

xenon wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:00 am
some of the hacks wont activate
what are those hacks?

AGTC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 11:57 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by AGTC » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:42 am

xenon wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:43 pm
@AGTC, you can, just dont get too much. you will be banned.
I claimed another 300 tokens and 3 engine boxes from cars I don't have yesterday

AGTC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 11:57 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by AGTC » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:44 am

AndChem wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:07 pm
AGTC wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:03 am
Thanks bro for advice. I really appreciate your work. Btw I bought all credit cars and got their mastery rewards in two days. I didn't get banned. Maybe it's luck. :D
if you have claimed them within two days, you may get ban.
It's been four days since I claimed them. Not yet gotten banned

xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.3.0) 44 Hacks (26-06-2019)

Post by xenon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:01 pm

i was banned, because i claimed tokens for 76 cars. how tf guys dont get banned

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: [FleX], alset85, Beowulf357, Google Adsense [Bot], Ne0Ge0, Sen_Zer0, Zanzer