Rogue's Tale v2.04(201031) +14 table (offline mode)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rogue's Tale v2.04(201031) +14 table (offline mode)

Post by Kessem »

Tried using cheat engine with the tables provided but no luck.
Attachments

Rogue's Tale 2.04.CT:
Activates, and show all the stats, but when I change anything, though it will show it on the screen, the moment I do anything the game freezes up.

Rogue's Tale v2b2 +14 - dharmang1910.CT:
The activate button does not activate despite multiple clicks.

Not complaining, just informing in case this is helpful.

Thanks for your effort.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dharmang1910
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dharmang1910 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:53 am
dharmang1910 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:52 am

If I have remembered correctly then this game has always anti cheat from I have made first table. But may be they have updated it for double check the value for modification so if you modify one value then it check that value with another value and if they are mismatched then close the game. I have implemented anti cheat bypass in my first table so may be it is helpful to you.
Im working on an update. Do you care if i use your pointers? (I can find them all anyway, but its quicker :P). Also the game uses checksums now (If fail checksum after each movement=crash) - which is easy enough to RET all the checksum creator/validator functions.
Sure , you can do it. I have never problem if any table creator carry my work further. I have faced some situation where someone create new profile just for updating my tables. I have problem for that situation because why are you hiding your real identity. I have RET one of the anti cheat function in my first table but I don't remember what was that for.

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

waiting [in]patiently . . . :D

chaosjr7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chaosjr7 »

Then perhaps I was right to assume they are using the Cheat Detector function that crashes the game the instant it detects a change to the real data.... Only one way around that and I believe it is to disable what functions the developer enabled. Otherwise, it will remain all too effective... The "Cheat Detectors for data modifying the correct values must be disabled.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

dharmang1910 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:16 am
gideon25 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:53 am
dharmang1910 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:52 am

If I have remembered correctly then this game has always anti cheat from I have made first table. But may be they have updated it for double check the value for modification so if you modify one value then it check that value with another value and if they are mismatched then close the game. I have implemented anti cheat bypass in my first table so may be it is helpful to you.
Im working on an update. Do you care if i use your pointers? (I can find them all anyway, but its quicker :P). Also the game uses checksums now (If fail checksum after each movement=crash) - which is easy enough to RET all the checksum creator/validator functions.
Sure , you can do it. I have never problem if any table creator carry my work further. I have faced some situation where someone create new profile just for updating my tables. I have problem for that situation because why are you hiding your real identity. I have RET one of the anti cheat function in my first table but I don't remember what was that for.
Actually RET didnt work. The game has checksums for EVERYTHING as well as Singletons. Each file it saves (there are like 5 different files: achievment, hero data, statistics which store your heritages) have seperate checksums. It did nasty things like delete the data, delete your hero, etc. in addition to crashing the game, not letting you progress on the level up screen, etc.. And there were literally checksums on every value your could thingk of.

Anyway I had to just flat out edit the assembly-csharp.dll as all of that could not be scripted. Here is the :monster" (for me it was during the table making process :P

PLEASE USE THE NEW THREAD TOO POST COMMENTS!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16978

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

chaosjr7 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:00 pm
Then perhaps I was right to assume they are using the Cheat Detector function that crashes the game the instant it detects a change to the real data.... Only one way around that and I believe it is to disable what functions the developer enabled. Otherwise, it will remain all too effective... The "Cheat Detectors for data modifying the correct values must be disabled.
Yea, thats what I had to do..The developer is INSANE with the amount and types of vicious anti-cheat stuff he included (including some that if you cheat online its deletes your profiles/save games). What a nut.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

made a table last year : viewtopic.php?p=117198&sid=2406dc5fa803 ... d6#p117198

it redirected the chat strings to activate the cheat commands.

//

wtf is wrong with the dev? he removed the cheat commands and added some shitty anti-cheat checksums?

Singletons.client.handleGUIEvent(GUIEvent.PlayerCheat) thats called from the checksum methods:

Code: Select all

case GUIEvent.PlayerCheat: // PlayerCheat = 0x1F ( EDX on the prologue )
				if (!this.cheaterDetected)
				{
					this.cheaterDetected = true;
					if (this.loginScreen.isOffline())
					{
						Application.Quit();
						return;
					}
					this.HeroDelete();
					return;
				}
				break;
its simply calling Application.Quit().

i've just used 2 rets:

Rogue.Logic.Creatures:Creature:verifyChecksum:
db C3

Rogue:Singletons:verifyChecksum:
db c3
and the game is not crashing anymore if i change the health value.

but i need to say : im using a 2.08 offline version.

///

cheat commands:
attached to this post is a injector that allows to use the removed cheat commands, if injected you will see a "cfe hook" text:

commands:

0:/level
1:/coins
2:/deposit
3:/materials
4:/schematics
5:/knowledge
6:/souls
7:/ebbin
8:/crown
9:/encounter
10:/addons
11:/addons c
12:/addons b
13:/addons i
14:/amulets
15:/amulets c
16:/amulets b
17:/amulets i
18:/armours
19:/armours c
20:/armours b
21:/armours i
22:/arrows
23:/charms
24:/charms i
25:/foods
26:/foods c
27:/foods b
28:/foods i
29:/potions
30:/potions c
31:/potions b
32:/potions i
33:/rings
34:/rings c
35:/rings b
36:/rings i
37:/runes
38:/runes c
39:/runes b
40:/runes i
41:/scrolls
42:/scrolls c
43:/scrolls b
44:/scrolls i
45:/shields
46:/shields c
47:/shields b
48:/shields i
49:/tomes
50:/tomes c
51:/tomes b
52:/tomes i
53:/tools
54:/tools i
55:/wands
56:/wands c
57:/wands b
58:/wands i
59:/weapons
60:/weapons c
61:/weapons b
62:/weapons i
63:/celestial
64:/draconic
65:/infernal
66:/arcane
67:/bestial
68:/abyssal
69:/killall
70:/ebbin
71:/crown
72:/rocks
73:/souls
74:/curse
75:/poison
76:/disease
77:/wizard
or you can look at my original post to see all the commands : viewtopic.php?p=117198&sid=2406dc5fa803 ... d6#p117198

i didn't waste 2 much time on the checksum crap coz i just wanted to restored the cheat commands, the 2 returns working for me to not crash the game if im using normal memory injects for change health/stamina and so on ( tested my old table from last year )

maybe there is more checksum crap ... but my restored cheat commands won't trigger any checksums :)

edit: Gideon25 confirmed ( next post ) there is more checksum crap, looks my game just didn't trigger it lol ... so if you want a normal cheat table then use the DLL modified by Gideon25 and his table : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9702

you can also use his DLL with my injector to unlock the cheat commands to spawn stuff / level up and so on.

how to use it:
-download the .rar
-password : cfefrf
-start the game
-wait some time until the game is loaded
-execute Inject.exe
-if you see the "cfe hook" text then you can attach the table.

example screen with spawned weapons ( / weapons )

thats it, just an injector + table to unlock the removed cheat commands, it won't trigger any of the checksum crap.

// updated it for 2.15 and added a Full Health/Energy script ... enjoy :)
Attachments
cferogue.rar
password : cfefrf
version : 2.15
(21.1 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
cferogue.rar
password : cfefrf
version : 2.04
(32.87 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
Last edited by cfemen on Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

cfemen wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:08 pm
made a table last year : viewtopic.php?p=117198&sid=2406dc5fa803 ... d6#p117198

it redirected the chat strings to activate the cheat commands.

//

wtf is wrong with the dev? he removed the cheat commands and added some shitty anti-cheat checksums?

Singletons.client.handleGUIEvent(GUIEvent.PlayerCheat) thats called from the checksum methods:

case GUIEvent.PlayerCheat: // PlayerCheat = 0x1F ( EDX on the prologue )
				if (!this.cheaterDetected)
				{
					this.cheaterDetected = true;
					if (this.loginScreen.isOffline())
					{
						Application.Quit();
						return;
					}
					this.HeroDelete();
					return;
				}
				break;
its simply calling Application.Quit().

i've just used 2 rets:

Rogue.Logic.Creatures:Creature:verifyChecksum:
db C3

Rogue:Singletons:verifyChecksum:
db c3
and the game is not crashing anymore if i change the health value.

but i need to say : im using a 2.08 offline version.

///

thats it, im out.
I initially did just the RETs, BUT I ran into a few other things as well. Yea it won't crash but it will refuse to allow you to proceed in certain cases and may refuse to load your game progress. For instance, whenever there is a call to those checksums even when they are RET, the game menus (like during level up if you edit your stats) will not work due to call to those methods that need to return true for it to proceed... and there were calls to it from the Statistics methods (which saves your overall game progress) that need to return true also. Thats why I just edited the assembly-csharp.dll cause I got sick of running into the anti-cheat checks.

Btw, if it fails a checksum it basically deletes your progress/resets your character. Also if you are online it deletes your account and your saved games off your pc :P I changed it all to always pass the checksums, in the other methods NOT to call the checksum methods (and return true), and just completely removed all the account/progress/file deletion crap out of the assembly-csharp.dll just to be sure.

Anyway my table and Assembly-csharp is here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16978