Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +11+1 (table Update8) (20200704)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +7 (table Update4.2)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:50 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:08 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:49 pm
The Grade saves, sure, but its visual. I've tested it myself many times. Take the level one shard and it does say 36 damage to an enemy. Change it to 9, it still does 36 damage to the same enemy. Saving and loading doesn't matter. The number is visual when it comes to the Grade.
Not all shard if you increase the grade/rank, it will increase its damage. That thrashing tentacle shard will increase its tentacle when its rank is increase. the damage depend your stats.
But...thats wrong. Grade increases its power or effect. That is a direct quote from the game's compendium. Take Cerulean Splash for example: Increasing grade increases damage, increasing rank increases the amount of bounces. If I take a level 1 Grade shard, it hits the Dullahan for 22 damage. Every single time. If I then rank it up to Grade 9 legitimately, it does 33. Only Grade, no equipment changes, it ALWAYS does 33. Now if I simply set the grade to 9, save and reload like you said, it hits for 22 like it was Grade 1 even if it says 9. I've tested this on 4 different Shards. Simply setting the Grade doesn't work, period. We need a different method to level up one time shards.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +8 (table Update5)

Post by Cake-san »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:19 pm
But...thats wrong. Grade increases its power or effect. That is a direct quote from the game's compendium. Take Cerulean Splash for example: Increasing grade increases damage, increasing rank increases the amount of bounces. If I take a level 1 Grade shard, it hits the Dullahan for 22 damage. Every single time. If I then rank it up to Grade 9 legitimately, it does 33. Only Grade, no equipment changes, it ALWAYS does 33. Now if I simply set the grade to 9, save and reload like you said, it hits for 22 like it was Grade 1 even if it says 9. I've tested this on 4 different Shards. Simply setting the Grade doesn't work, period. We need a different method to level up one time shards.
rank is +8 while real grade is +C , you're welcome.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:28 pm

(protest on-going here, not staying home much. have some time to play some today, made another cheat instead in the end...)
- added game speed mod.
Wow, hope you're ok buddy... stay safe!

Just FYI in case you didn't know too, like every other Igavania on the DS there is a shard in game called Accelerator that basically lets you move at at a ridiculously fast speed. You can zoom the entire map with this in like 5 mins left to right. Most of us who are used to Igavania games consider getting this ability and the super high jump to be 'final endgame' as this shard basically shrinks the game world. Naturally you don't get this until the very end.

Unknown_User0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Unknown_User0 »

First time posting so unsure if this goes here...

Would it be possible to alter collected HP MAX UP / MP MAX UP / CAPACITY UP values? Each of those items grants you +20 HP Max, +10 MP Max, and +5 Capacity Max when collected. Looking at the stats table... it shows only the default values that you started the game with, such as 120 HP and 78 MP.

Would it also be possible to edit the Food Consumed Checks that boosts your stats? Like a checklist of some sorts where you can change if you ate that Food for the first time & such to gain it's First Time Bonus Stats Increase.

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nuocda »

Unknown_User0 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:57 am
First time posting so unsure if this goes here...

Would it be possible to alter collected HP MAX UP / MP MAX UP / CAPACITY UP values? Each of those items grants you +20 HP Max, +10 MP Max, and +5 Capacity Max when collected. Looking at the stats table... it shows only the default values that you started the game with, such as 120 HP and 78 MP.

Would it also be possible to edit the Food Consumed Checks that boosts your stats? Like a checklist of some sorts where you can change if you ate that Food for the first time & such to gain it's First Time Bonus Stats Increase.
because bonus stats calculator by item, lvl, food, main stats always stand , that why you try cheat stats but it return normal when you lvl up v.v...

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

Setting Detective Eye(see secret walls/auto-collect items) to grade 10(set to 11 and sell one) makes the green circle invisible, but both effects still work perfectly.

EDIT: The ring comes back if you use reflector ray

lsdlsdlsdlsd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lsdlsdlsdlsd »

chaos915 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:37 am
Setting Detective Eye(see secret walls/auto-collect items) to grade 10(set to 11 and sell one) makes the green circle invisible, but both effects still work perfectly.

EDIT: The ring comes back if you use reflector ray
I think that's a bug in the game. Whenever I would return to town and buy items, I would notice it would disappear. Sometimes after fast traveling as well. Switching it on and off in shards seems to fix it.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:56 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:19 pm
I'm not sure what you're saying there. I thought it was that Grade was +C address from the Item Quantity option we were using, but changing that value doesn't do anything, while +8 from it isn't the Rank either. +C from what address?

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:29 am
Cake-san wrote:
I'm not sure what you're saying there. I thought it was that Grade was +C address from the Item Quantity option we were using, but changing that value doesn't do anything, while +8 from it isn't the Rank either. +C from what address?
for [shard rank stats] obviously, not [item/shard]. (both has different address)

After edit, save-> reload the game and you should see the damage has increase...

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:54 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:29 am
Cake-san wrote:
for [shard rank stats] obviously, not [item/shard]. (both has different address)

After edit, save-> reload the game and you should see the damage has increase...
Ok, so it turns out you need 2 addresses to adjust the Grade properly. Yes, +C from the Shard Stats pointer does work, so thanks! But it only changes the Grade in the background and not the visual number. So you have to use the Item Quantity option to set it visually and then the new option to actually change it. I tested it a few times and it seems to work fine now. Thanks again.

Klootviooltje
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Klootviooltje »

Edit: Nvm I'm a moron.

Thanks for the table :3 and the address for real grade.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cake-san wrote:

Oh ho ho, thanks for this! May want to let Cielos know so he can add it to the table.

nyanmaruu182
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nyanmaruu182 »

so i use this table on GOG version, and not working

rapierx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rapierx »

I found the movement speed value (default value: 3F800000, 1.0f) but I can't create a pointer for it ... every pointer found using pointerscan fails when restarting the game. Using the data in these images below, is it possible for someone to find a pointer?

[Link] [Link]

This address+68 (1E7A19E8804) is attack speed, also a float value.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

can i ask for an invincible code? to help with boss medals?