Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +11+1 (table Update8) (20200704)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kaede
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +7 (table Update4.2)

Post by kaede »

With the help of Cake-san's table, I added a familiar exp multiplier to my previous table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chaosjr7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chaosjr7 »

@Algester, Thanks for reminding me about the moon thing, I had equipped the Katana but forgot about the moon thing, thanks again, but I have one additional question, that being: What is the Demon on #44 on the Demon List and how do I find it?

chaosjr7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chaosjr7 »

I just found out the answer to my own question on youtube, sorry.

shinji7104
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shinji7104 »

Theres a bug with the table. Eating foods after you obtained the first time bonus from them with the ignore crafting materials cheat on causes your stats to permanently drop. Only way to get back your stats is to get hit by heavy damage, but as soon you heal even just wirh potions this time will cause your stats to reset to the amount that the foods have lowered. Healing and resetting at the save place dont fix it either. Closing the cheat and closing and reopening the game dont fix it either. I've also noticed crafting foods with ignore crafting materials turned on causes you to recieve first time bonus in the crafting menu instead of recieving it from actually eating the food yourseld.

Gaawachan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gaawachan »

Hi guys... is there any way to use cheat engine to reduce Miriam's level rather than increase it?

netspyer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by netspyer »

is it possible to unlock all shortcuts options/shards from the beginning or do you need to find a shortcut shard first?
Gaawachan wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:48 pm
Hi guys... is there any way to use cheat engine to reduce Miriam's level rather than increase it?
yes.

[pointers]>[player]>exp using the most recent table on the first post.

wittydeaf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wittydeaf »

shinji7104 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:14 pm
Theres a bug with the table. Eating foods after you obtained the first time bonus from them with the ignore crafting materials cheat on causes your stats to permanently drop. Only way to get back your stats is to get hit by heavy damage, but as soon you heal even just wirh potions this time will cause your stats to reset to the amount that the foods have lowered. Healing and resetting at the save place dont fix it either. Closing the cheat and closing and reopening the game dont fix it either. I've also noticed crafting foods with ignore crafting materials turned on causes you to recieve first time bonus in the crafting menu instead of recieving it from actually eating the food yourseld.
I don't believe it is the bug with the table. I believe it is likely the game itself. I didn't enable the ignore crafting materials. I only enabled keep HP at specific value (in this case 150 for level 2) and keep MP at 50. Somehow later on, i discovered I am doing 1 dmg on mobs. It like the game changed the hidden value to negative amount but it showing each weapon as 0 atk unless other weapon have higher value than 0 atk. Im showing Kung Fu Shoe, Knife, Short Sword as 0 Atk. Claymore is at 6 atk, whip 1 atk and Musketsoon at 2 atk. That is not normal stats for those weapon. Something is funky with it. I didn't changed my stats via CE. It just something is wrong with the game. and something that CE tried to change, the game reacted like that. It is a weird unique bug I ever seen in my life.

I tried your advice like taking hard damage and it didn't work. my attack is stuck at lower value than what it should be normally. Saving and restarting the game didn't fix it. Eating foods didn't fix it. It just decided to permanently set at lower value. unless I have a weapon that have higher attack. Without weapon, it showing 0. I am assuming it have a negative value but the game decided to round it up to 0 as fake value when it have negative value. Other stats is normal. It just the attack value is oddly having issue.

Edit: Wow.... I am an idiot. I did create a new game and see what lead to attack 0. I realized I have Safe Ring equipped. *deep sigh* what is wrong with me? Disregard the bug thing. Sorry about that.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Has anyone had any luck figuring out how to get Grade 9 for one time Shards yet? Without doing NG+ that is. I know there are more, but I'm currently sitting on Thrashing Tentacle, Craftwork and Silver Knight. Its just so unsatisfying having everything else at 9 and those stuck at 1 =(

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nuocda »

hmm ? you just pointer edit quantity item up to x, this edit up shard to grade x, x = what number you want

chuwar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chuwar »

nuocda wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:03 pm
hmm ? you just pointer edit quantity item up to x, this edit up shard to grade x, x = what number you want
u can edit quantity of one time Shards but nothing happens and grade or quantity still reset to 1 when u load save game.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

nuocda wrote:
Its already been tested. Its purely visual unless you legitimately gain a shard after editing. You change it to 8 and then get one to have it update to 9. Or set to 10 and sell one. Unfortunately none of these methods work with one time shards.

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nuocda »

you talk about time shard get form O.D ?

edit: or I'm thinking wrong because i playing codex version, i hear steam version is update more 2 patch than codex

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:37 pm
nuocda wrote:
Its already been tested. Its purely visual unless you legitimately gain a shard after editing. You change it to 8 and then get one to have it update to 9. Or set to 10 and sell one. Unfortunately none of these methods work with one time shards.
But mine was working fine after saving and loading :mellow:

If you watch the video that I had posted, you can see the effect of that shard... :roll:

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:49 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:37 pm
nuocda wrote:
But mine was working fine after saving and loading :mellow:

If you watch the video that I had posted, you can see the effect of that shard... :roll:
The Grade saves, sure, but its visual. I've tested it myself many times. Take the level one shard and it does say 36 damage to an enemy. Change it to 9, it still does 36 damage to the same enemy. Saving and loading doesn't matter. The number is visual when it comes to the Grade.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:08 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:49 pm
The Grade saves, sure, but its visual. I've tested it myself many times. Take the level one shard and it does say 36 damage to an enemy. Change it to 9, it still does 36 damage to the same enemy. Saving and loading doesn't matter. The number is visual when it comes to the Grade.
Not all shard if you increase the grade/rank, it will increase its damage. That thrashing tentacle shard will increase its tentacle when its rank is increase. the damage depend your stats.