Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +11+1 (table Update8) (20200704)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +11+1 (table Update7.1)

Post by variante »

kamshuikam wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:12 pm
don't even use id dumper, serves only to have an id, it does nothing.
do not kwow why it is still in the table.
Because the drop-downs are largely showing incorrect names, which is what Cielos must have meant by different versions. I ended up using the id dumper every time .

On the other hand, I don't think it is possible to edit bonus stats from food? It seem those and stats from tomes are separated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

nitoplayer wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:03 am
What is the address for luck? I don't want to have 9999 luck for the rest of the game yet I stupidly saved after I manipulated this stat.
dont worry, the hacked luck isnt perm, when u reload without the table, your cheat would have reset back to default.

But if you are worried, make a seperate save file just to double check.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:10 am
*snip*
Don't worry too much about the fame whore. He'll never earn the same respect you and all the other legit table makers have earned from all of us. We all know who did the work and who really deserves credit and respect.

That 'compilation' he made is total garbage anyway.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:24 am
Cielos wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:10 am
*snip*
Don't worry too much about the fame whore. He'll never earn the same respect you and all the other legit table makers have earned from all of us. We all know who did the work and who really deserves credit and respect.

That 'compilation' he made is total garbage anyway.
about the one thing from his table that's his that i havent seen in the one he stole from was the invincibility code, which, was a big help in getting all the boss medals.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

smashbro596 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:58 pm
about the one thing from his table that's his that i havent seen in the one he stole from was the invincibility code, which, was a big help in getting all the boss medals.
Well, he acquired invincibility code from my table. I updated my table once but I don't update the infos that tell people what's inside my table, until people use/open it, because I thought igavania player/fans should be adventurous/explorist which they will most likely found that option if they are... I also show a hint in my video that I had posted.

All in all, he definitely more adventurous/explorist than common/newbie? folks here because he found that option but not adventurous enough to dive into the code and fix a few problems when copy-pasting scripts into "his" table...

Here 's his messaged which I don't know what to response...
kamshuikam wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:30 pm
what do you want exactly ?
did not understand you reply about invincible.

ps: for your sake do not write thing like "you suck".
and also with your famous "learn somme manners", please do not mess with people you do not know.

kam.

salam.
Cheers.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:28 am
smashbro596 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:58 pm
Well, he acquired invincibility code from my table. I updated my table once but I don't update the infos that tell people what's inside my table, until people use/open it, because I thought igavania player/fans should be adventurous/explorist which they will most likely found that option if they are... I also show a hint in my video that I had posted.

All in all, he definitely more adventurous/explorist than common/newbie? folks here because he found that option but not adventurous enough to dive into the code and fix a few problems when copy-pasting scripts into "his" table...

Here 's his messaged which I don't know what to response...
kamshuikam wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:30 pm
what do you want exactly ?
did not understand you reply about invincible.

ps: for your sake do not write thing like "you suck".
and also with your famous "learn somme manners", please do not mess with people you do not know.

kam.

salam.
Cheers.
man, what a jerk. backed into a corner and can't admit to the very obvious fact he stole stuff for his table.
granted, i sometimes like to combine tables for convenience sake, but i don't post my combinations on forums and claim them as my own. Look, i fully admit i have zero skill nor patience with myself to learn anything beyond a simple number value search. but at least i can admit that i suck at this kind of thing, and such. and threats will get him nowhere. just admit responsibility, own up to your mistake, and move on dude. we all see what you're doing now. you are only deluding yourself if you think we arent onto you.
i don't even wanna know what he writes in response to this. nor do i care.

EDIT: also thank you cake-san for the invincibility script. i kinda thanked the wrong person there. was a massive help in attaining the boss medals... particularly on IGA and O.D. shame it was Kams table i used it from, but still.
Last edited by smashbro596 on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Wow, What a douchebag.

Sorry for not noticing this earlier, was afk the past few days. He's banned, don't need people like him here.

My apologies to the people he ripped from, you guys shouldn't have to deal with crap like this.

Gaawachan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gaawachan »

I have a request if none of you mind. I've played this game a lot (two fresh runs, 9 NG+ runs) but I've run into a problem. You know how OD will permanently upgrade your book-carrying capacity as you wander around during the game? He won't upgrade mine. I'm stuck at 2, which means that I can only carry more books after the game is basically over. Would it be possible to make a cheat to increase book carrying capacity? I know you can have more slots than 2, because my second fresh run has 3, and I've seen some people say they have as many as 5.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

what i know is some staff inside this game call himself named fuckonami :)

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Gaawachan wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:52 am
I have a request if none of you mind. I've played this game a lot (two fresh runs, 9 NG+ runs) but I've run into a problem. You know how OD will permanently upgrade your book-carrying capacity as you wander around during the game? He won't upgrade mine. I'm stuck at 2, which means that I can only carry more books after the game is basically over. Would it be possible to make a cheat to increase book carrying capacity? I know you can have more slots than 2, because my second fresh run has 3, and I've seen some people say they have as many as 5.
You get a maximum of 3 as you progress. You have to clear the true final boss and then beat OD before he will let you take out every single book w/o limit.

Gaawachan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gaawachan »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:19 pm
Gaawachan wrote:
You get a maximum of 3 as you progress. You have to clear the true final boss and then beat OD before he will let you take out every single book w/o limit.
Did you only read the last few words I typed? I am locked at 2 on my NG+ file. I've played the game for 88 hours and have 9 NG+ game stacks and he will NOT give me that third slot. And no, you don't have to beat the final boss before fighting OD. You just need a 99% map clear rate. :-/

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Gaawachan wrote:
you have to fight him and defeat him.
how do you do this? get 99% in map completion, then go talk to him. he will have a new tome which he tells you *must* be returned.
borrow this tome, then take it to the final area of the game (the ice caves). towards the beginning, should have a new boss door appear. this is your mark.
od will appear, angry at you for ignoring him, and the fight is on. defeating him gives you the stupidly broken timestop (which CAN be taken to ng+) and then after beating him, return to his library to show him alive and well, pissed you are now his master, but with every drop of venom his actor can muster, he encourages to "pillage his shelves as you please."
hope this helps, this only is possible after getting at LEAST 99% in map completion.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

smashbro596 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:56 pm
Gaawachan wrote:

the book limit is tied to what percentage of the map you have explored. in fact, this cheat is completely unnecessary if you know what to do. which, i'll tell you.
you have to fight him and defeat him.
how do you do this? get 99% in map completion, then go talk to him. he will have a new tome which he tells you *must* be returned.
borrow this tome, then take it to the final area of the game (the ice caves). towards the beginning, should have a new boss door appear. this is your mark.
od will appear, angry at you for ignoring him, and the fight is on. defeating him gives you the stupidly broken timestop (which CAN be taken to ng+) and then after beating him, return to his library to show him alive and well, pissed you are now his master, but with every drop of venom his actor can muster, he encourages to "pillage his shelves as you please."
hope this helps, this only is possible after getting at LEAST 99% in map completion.
though the book limit resets each new playthrough.... perhaps a cheat would be still needed.

Gaawachan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gaawachan »

smashbro596 wrote:
you have to
I already know this, have already killed OD TEN TIMES and I already posted that in this topic TWICE.

Since you are apparently incapable of reading what I wrote, I will write it AGAIN. Here, I'll even use numbered order so you can keep track of what I've said since you apparently are physically incapable of doing that otherwise.

1. I have beaten OD and 100%ed this game NINE TIMES on a single save file. THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM.
2. The problem is that my game's book carrying capacity is locked at TWO until I beat OD at the end of the game.
3. THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. EVERYONE I've talked to says that you can get AT LEAST 3 slots BEFORE needing to beat OD, and I CAN'T. NO, I am not doing something wrong. NO, I cannot fix it; I've been trying to fix it for over FIFTY HOURS OF PLAY when I first found out about this, which is why I asked for help.

For some reason, when I did a fresh, tenth run of the game, I did not experience this bug and DID get the 3rd slot. It's a BUG. I'm asking for a cheat engine FIX so that I don't have to trash my 9/9 soul completion file because of a stupid-*** bug.

Get it? Understand?

For the record, I know for a fact that I'm not the only person who has run into this problem, since apparently that's the only way to not get blown off like this.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Gaawachan wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:55 am
smashbro596 wrote:
you have to
I already know this, have already killed OD TEN TIMES and I already posted that in this topic TWICE.

Since you are apparently incapable of reading what I wrote, I will write it AGAIN. Here, I'll even use numbered order so you can keep track of what I've said since you apparently are physically incapable of doing that otherwise.

1. I have beaten OD and 100%ed this game NINE TIMES on a single save file. THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM.
2. The problem is that my game's book carrying capacity is locked at TWO until I beat OD at the end of the game.
3. THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. EVERYONE I've talked to says that you can get AT LEAST 3 slots BEFORE needing to beat OD, and I CAN'T. NO, I am not doing something wrong. NO, I cannot fix it; I've been trying to fix it for over FIFTY HOURS OF PLAY when I first found out about this, which is why I asked for help.

For some reason, when I did a fresh, tenth run of the game, I did not experience this bug and DID get the 3rd slot. It's a BUG. I'm asking for a cheat engine FIX so that I don't have to trash my 9/9 soul completion file because of a stupid-*** bug.

Get it? Understand?

For the record, I know for a fact that I'm not the only person who has run into this problem, since apparently that's the only way to not get blown off like this.
sorry. i was kind of falling asleep when reading the first time. that sounds like a bug that i havent experienced at all. what version of it are you running? you might wanna check with the discord group on 'stained.