Delivery from the Pain (16.06.2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
User avatar
GamerCare
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:14 am
Reputation: 445

Delivery from the Pain (16.06.2019)

Post by GamerCare » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:33 pm



Cheats:
Image
Attachments
DeliveryFromThePain.CT
(92.21 KiB) Downloaded 1819 times

mitsu80
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:14 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Delivery from the Pain (16.06.2019)

Post by mitsu80 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:26 pm

thank you for the table!! No time limit and Infinite items work fine but Player pointers are not working

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 396

Re: Delivery from the Pain (16.06.2019)

Post by Rysefox » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:33 pm

mitsu80 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:26 pm
thank you for the table!! No time limit and Infinite items work fine but Player pointers are not working
Try to change:

Code: Select all

89 7E 40 A1 C8 A7 86 68
to

Code: Select all

89 7E 40 A1 C8 A7 ?? ??
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018
Assembly/Java Dev

Steam: Here

mitsu80
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:14 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Delivery from the Pain (16.06.2019)

Post by mitsu80 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Thank you @Rysefox that worked

Grindig74
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Delivery from the Pain (16.06.2019)

Post by Grindig74 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:25 pm

Then I turn on the inf items script, It makes about 600000 of metal and 1500 plastic, and that’s all. How can I solve this problem?

User avatar
Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm
Reputation: 396

Re: Delivery from the Pain (16.06.2019)

Post by Rysefox » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:48 am

Grindig74 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:25 pm
Then I turn on the inf items script, It makes about 600000 of metal and 1500 plastic, and that’s all. How can I solve this problem?
Maybe try to change

Code: Select all

add [esi+0C],#999
to

Code: Select all

mov [esi+0C],#999
Upon request, I update my outdated table, I respond to any games requests by private message

Creating my own table since June 2018
Assembly/Java Dev

Steam: Here

Grindig74
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Delivery from the Pain (16.06.2019)

Post by Grindig74 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:36 pm

Rysefox wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:48 am
Grindig74 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:25 pm
Then I turn on the inf items script, It makes about 600000 of metal and 1500 plastic, and that’s all. How can I solve this problem?
Maybe try to change

Code: Select all

add [esi+0C],#999
to

Code: Select all

mov [esi+0C],#999
It doesn't worked, but it's fine, cause i found another way, how hack this game, all that u need is go to any shopkeeper with some countable stuff and then u starting trade, simple search the amount of some stuff in your bag and freeze it, now u just click on it... And congratulations, u have infinite stuff!)

mornarpopaj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:14 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Delivery from the Pain (16.06.2019)

Post by mornarpopaj » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:13 pm

Fix for Max Item.CE dint CTS ,and add Inf.Ammo ;)
Attachments
DeliveryFromThePain.CT
(8.18 KiB) Downloaded 250 times

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: averhoeven, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jessen, MaxInaba, nukza38