Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by PeterKunc » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:16 pm

fatpig2125 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:08 pm
Any progress on the no beta version?
Well, idk, i don't have subscribe on his patreon, but, i guess, the progress, is big, and since there are lots of problems with cheats, mainly, with A.I, A.I will be affected with the cheats, you activated, means that every cheat you activate, activates on A.I, so, he will, probably remade it.

judgen
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:01 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by judgen » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:55 am

Will there be an update?

User avatar
PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by PeterKunc » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:09 pm

judgen wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:55 am
Will there be an update?
Yes. be patient

crazymoniker
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:17 am
Reputation: 12

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by crazymoniker » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm

I fixed it, kinda.

Certain things affect the AI, like minimum PP, war support, and stability. This is beyond my ability to fix.

But, focus, research, construction, production, and refitting all only apply to the player, as far as I've been able to test.
Attachments
hoi4_HeartsOfIron_IV_v1-7-1-87c8 fix.CT
(34.91 KiB) Downloaded 1266 times
Last edited by crazymoniker on Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrusaderRooservelt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:23 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by CrusaderRooservelt » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm

Do we have an ETA on the updated table?

User avatar
PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by PeterKunc » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:50 pm

crazymoniker wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm
I fixed it, kinda.

Certain things affect the AI, like minimum PP, war support, and stability. This is beyond my ability to fix.

But, focus, research, construction, production, and refitting all only apply to the player, as far as I've been able to test.
Nice job, however, i'd still wait for official update, so nothing affects A.I, i hope Recifense, reads it, and somehow, will manage to do it, so it doesn't affect A.I, anyways good job.

MUNKYDOOD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:14 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by MUNKYDOOD » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:35 pm

crazymoniker wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm
I fixed it, kinda.

Certain things affect the AI, like minimum PP, war support, and stability. This is beyond my ability to fix.

But, focus, research, construction, production, and refitting all only apply to the player, as far as I've been able to test.
For some reason it still won't open the scripts for me when I click on that option in Cheat Engine. Any idea how to fix that?

User avatar
PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by PeterKunc » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:22 pm

MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:35 pm
crazymoniker wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm
I fixed it, kinda.

Certain things affect the AI, like minimum PP, war support, and stability. This is beyond my ability to fix.

But, focus, research, construction, production, and refitting all only apply to the player, as far as I've been able to test.
For some reason it still won't open the scripts for me when I click on that option in Cheat Engine. Any idea how to fix that?
Are you sure you're running 87c8 version? to check? open launcher, there should be version called: Hydra 1.7.1 87c8, i think, the problem may be with dlcs, cuz, i have all dlcs right now, and it works.

MUNKYDOOD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:14 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by MUNKYDOOD » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:14 am

PeterKunc wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:22 pm
MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:35 pm
crazymoniker wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm
I fixed it, kinda.

Certain things affect the AI, like minimum PP, war support, and stability. This is beyond my ability to fix.

But, focus, research, construction, production, and refitting all only apply to the player, as far as I've been able to test.
For some reason it still won't open the scripts for me when I click on that option in Cheat Engine. Any idea how to fix that?
Are you sure you're running 87c8 version? to check? open launcher, there should be version called: Hydra 1.7.1 87c8, i think, the problem may be with dlcs, cuz, i have all dlcs right now, and it works.
Yeah, I have the right version. When you say all DLCs, are you including things like the Axis Armor pack, the Radio pack, and the Sabaton soundtrack, or do you just mean main major DLCs like Man the Guns, Death or Dishonor, and Waking the Tiger? Because I have the main major DLCS, but not the cosmetic ones. I open the game, select the hoi.exe process, open the table, start a game as a country, and click the scripts button, but it doesn't activate, which suggests to me that it is detecting the wrong game version.

User avatar
PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by PeterKunc » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:20 pm

MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:14 am
PeterKunc wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:22 pm
MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:35 pm


For some reason it still won't open the scripts for me when I click on that option in Cheat Engine. Any idea how to fix that?
Are you sure you're running 87c8 version? to check? open launcher, there should be version called: Hydra 1.7.1 87c8, i think, the problem may be with dlcs, cuz, i have all dlcs right now, and it works.
Yeah, I have the right version. When you say all DLCs, are you including things like the Axis Armor pack, the Radio pack, and the Sabaton soundtrack, or do you just mean main major DLCs like Man the Guns, Death or Dishonor, and Waking the Tiger? Because I have the main major DLCS, but not the cosmetic ones. I open the game, select the hoi.exe process, open the table, start a game as a country, and click the scripts button, but it doesn't activate, which suggests to me that it is detecting the wrong game version.
I mean all dlcs, even major, even cosmetic, i have them all activated, and it works.

User avatar
Fyzzy4life
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 9:19 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by Fyzzy4life » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:11 am

Was the 1.7.1 update so brutal that it takes so long to make a table? not that I'm complaining, I'm curious on the technical level what changed from 1.7.0

User avatar
PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by PeterKunc » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Fyzzy4life wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:11 am
Was the 1.7.1 update so brutal that it takes so long to make a table? not that I'm complaining, I'm curious on the technical level what changed from 1.7.0
Well, no it wasn't brutal, however, a lots of problem came, like crashes, cheats work on A.I too, and it's summer, that means that we'll have to wait maybe like 10 days more.

Laiko1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by Laiko1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:18 am

MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:14 am
PeterKunc wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:22 pm
MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:35 pm


For some reason it still won't open the scripts for me when I click on that option in Cheat Engine. Any idea how to fix that?
Are you sure you're running 87c8 version? to check? open launcher, there should be version called: Hydra 1.7.1 87c8, i think, the problem may be with dlcs, cuz, i have all dlcs right now, and it works.
Yeah, I have the right version. When you say all DLCs, are you including things like the Axis Armor pack, the Radio pack, and the Sabaton soundtrack, or do you just mean main major DLCs like Man the Guns, Death or Dishonor, and Waking the Tiger? Because I have the main major DLCS, but not the cosmetic ones. I open the game, select the hoi.exe process, open the table, start a game as a country, and click the scripts button, but it doesn't activate, which suggests to me that it is detecting the wrong game version.
I've had a couple of issues where I would open the game and then start up cheat engine + table and it would not register.

However I did see a set of instructions that said to open cheat engine, THEN the game, -> select the .exe -> Table-> Activate Table.

I've had more success with the latter than the former. See if that works?

User avatar
PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by PeterKunc » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:43 pm

Laiko1 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:18 am
MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:14 am
PeterKunc wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:22 pm


Are you sure you're running 87c8 version? to check? open launcher, there should be version called: Hydra 1.7.1 87c8, i think, the problem may be with dlcs, cuz, i have all dlcs right now, and it works.
Yeah, I have the right version. When you say all DLCs, are you including things like the Axis Armor pack, the Radio pack, and the Sabaton soundtrack, or do you just mean main major DLCs like Man the Guns, Death or Dishonor, and Waking the Tiger? Because I have the main major DLCS, but not the cosmetic ones. I open the game, select the hoi.exe process, open the table, start a game as a country, and click the scripts button, but it doesn't activate, which suggests to me that it is detecting the wrong game version.
I've had a couple of issues where I would open the game and then start up cheat engine + table and it would not register.

However I did see a set of instructions that said to open cheat engine, THEN the game, -> select the .exe -> Table-> Activate Table.

I've had more success with the latter than the former. See if that works?
Never had problem like that.

NotBrendan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by NotBrendan » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:48 am

update?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Idlehands88, LeProphet, RomanHladik, SARaquaman