Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.11.10 (GM and More) 2022-Apr-16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrReny
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.11.4 (GM and More) 2021-Dec-15

Post by MrReny »

Yorre wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:03 pm
FoxDotDie wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:56 pm
Man what is this? I finally got it working and i get presented with this sh*t? Cheat tables used to be so simple, just download cheat engine and download whatever cheat table you want, DONE. You can do whatever you want. Now though? Why can't i use space to enable cheats? I always alt tab out and just use space to enable whatever i want. Why can't i do that anymore? And now i have to have "GO PRO" plastered all over? Why isn't this the same as the Stellaris cheat table? It has the same layout, so why am i forced to use this sh*tty "Go PrO!" App? The rest of the world is going to sh*t, might as well stack Cheat Engine on top of a growing pile of list. Great. Thanks, very cool.
Bro chill + what are you talking about? You don't need all of the things you are mentioning in your posts. It's still the same as your experience with Stellaris. The fact you are having any problems at all is just because the game just got updated to 1.11.5 and the table is meant for 1.11.4. So just be patient and wait for a couple of days until the update comes out.
Try download, STN make some mocks of table with redirect on "donwload our app" page

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FoxDotDie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FoxDotDie »

Yorre wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:03 pm
FoxDotDie wrote:
Man what is this? I finally got it working and i get presented with this sh*t? Cheat tables used to be so simple, just download cheat engine and download whatever cheat table you want, DONE. You can do whatever you want. Now though? Why can't i use space to enable cheats? I always alt tab out and just use space to enable whatever i want. Why can't i do that anymore? And now i have to have "GO PRO" plastered all over? Why isn't this the same as the Stellaris cheat table? It has the same layout, so why am i forced to use this sh*tty "Go PrO!" App? The rest of the world is going to sh*t, might as well stack Cheat Engine on top of a growing pile of list. Great. Thanks, very cool.
Bro chill + what are you talking about? You don't need all of the things you are mentioning in your posts. It's still the same as your experience with Stellaris. The fact you are having any problems at all is just because the game just got updated to 1.11.5 and the table is meant for 1.11.4. So just be patient and wait for a couple of days until the update comes out.
No, what i'm talking about is being forced to use the fearless evolution app, i mean it states as much when i initiate the Lua, it forced me to start the cheat table through the FR app instead of the regular cheat engine app. And i couldn't use spacebar to activate anything, only the hotkeys worked.

FoxDotDie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FoxDotDie »

STN wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:06 pm
FoxDotDie wrote:
Read the announcement post - viewtopic.php?t=18955

Cheat tables are free and will remain free. You can use hotkeys as free user forever. The only thing PRO unlocks is clicks. If the table is outdated, it will need to be updated as usual.
Yes, i did read that already before posting, and i tried the 0FR Thing but it didn't work, i'm sorry for overreacting BTW, i was just seriously dumbfounded by the fact that this is the first time i encountered this, never before have i seen this.

FoxDotDie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FoxDotDie »

I just want to use the same simple click and run setup i have been using for years now. Why does everything always need to change and be over complicated?

FoxDotDie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FoxDotDie »

FoxDotDie wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:11 pm
STN wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:06 pm
FoxDotDie wrote:
Read the announcement post - viewtopic.php?t=18955

Cheat tables are free and will remain free. You can use hotkeys as free user forever. The only thing PRO unlocks is clicks. If the table is outdated, it will need to be updated as usual.
Yes, i did read that already before posting, and i tried the 0FR Thing but it didn't work, i'm sorry for overreacting BTW, i was just seriously dumbfounded by the fact that this is the first time i encountered this, never before have i seen this.
I just read through the whole thing and found out i can't actually opt out of using this app as a user. I was under the impression people could opt out but guess not. This just makes me feel disgusted to be honest. What does free mean anyway if we are getting a worse product then before? You keep saying that like it justifies all this. Oh but free is free i guess, right? One thing that i find worse than paying for something that you can find somewhere else for free, is saying a product is free justifies lowering it's quality. But whatever. I don't care anymore. Just another thing i loved ruined and thrown onto the pile. It's getting to be quite a pile for sure.

Yorre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yorre »

FoxDotDie wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:09 pm
No, what i'm talking about is being forced to use the fearless evolution app, i mean it states as much when i initiate the Lua, it forced me to start the cheat table through the FR app instead of the regular cheat engine app. And i couldn't use spacebar to activate anything, only the hotkeys worked.
I understand what you are saying now. I have to apologize to you, I only saw about the app after STN quoted your post. So I didn't know about the app yet.

I hope the maker of this table decides to release the table without having to uses the app because that's an option

FoxDotDie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FoxDotDie »

Yorre wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:34 pm
FoxDotDie wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:09 pm
I understand what you are saying now. I have to apologize to you, I only saw about the app after STN quoted your post. So I didn't know about the app yet.

I hope the maker of this table decides to release the table without having to uses the app because that's an option
You don't have to apologize, i only found out about this an hour ago myself.
I know i'm overreacting, but goddamn do i hate when things change(and get worse) when they were seemingly working fine.

IgnisGlaciem
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.11.2 (GM and More) 2021-Nov-27

Post by IgnisGlaciem »

Kaedus wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:04 pm
mulrich wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:19 am
Patch 1.11.3 is live.
and the patch broke the table that it needs to be updated?
Yup, if only bc the table looks for a specific game version

Edit: oops ignore me

perhapsasinner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by perhapsasinner »

Update?

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 45432 »

HOI4 was updated 3 days ago. Cheat table needs update v1.11.5

Fyzzy4life
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Fyzzy4life »

Chill guys, Recifense is on it. Have patience, these things take some time, and he is entitled to a social life as well 🤣

perhapsasinner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by perhapsasinner »

Still no update?

trondea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trondea »

Sees the author hasnt been online since desember 20th if read his profile correctly.

Addendum: Hope we get an update soon since I really like his work :)

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

Just wait a few days or use their Patreon, the table was updated there on the 30th and they gave an explanation a few days ago for why they'd not been very active this month.

pheonixstorm
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pheonixstorm »

Well do share with the class, not everyone is on patreon.