Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.11.10 (GM and More) 2022-Apr-16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.7.1 (beta) (GM and More) 2019-Jun-23

Post by PeterKunc »

fatpig2125 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:08 pm
Any progress on the no beta version?
Well, idk, i don't have subscribe on his patreon, but, i guess, the progress, is big, and since there are lots of problems with cheats, mainly, with A.I, A.I will be affected with the cheats, you activated, means that every cheat you activate, activates on A.I, so, he will, probably remade it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

judgen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by judgen »

Will there be an update?

PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PeterKunc »

judgen wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:55 am
Will there be an update?
Yes. be patient

crazymoniker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crazymoniker »

I fixed it, kinda.

Certain things affect the AI, like minimum PP, war support, and stability. This is beyond my ability to fix.

But, focus, research, construction, production, and refitting all only apply to the player, as far as I've been able to test.
Attachments
hoi4_HeartsOfIron_IV_v1-7-1-87c8 fix.CT
(34.91 KiB) Downloaded 509 times
Last edited by crazymoniker on Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrusaderRooservelt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrusaderRooservelt »

Do we have an ETA on the updated table?

PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PeterKunc »

crazymoniker wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm
I fixed it, kinda.

Certain things affect the AI, like minimum PP, war support, and stability. This is beyond my ability to fix.

But, focus, research, construction, production, and refitting all only apply to the player, as far as I've been able to test.
Nice job, however, i'd still wait for official update, so nothing affects A.I, i hope Recifense, reads it, and somehow, will manage to do it, so it doesn't affect A.I, anyways good job.

MUNKYDOOD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MUNKYDOOD »

crazymoniker wrote:
I fixed it, kinda.

For some reason it still won't open the scripts for me when I click on that option in Cheat Engine. Any idea how to fix that?

PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PeterKunc »

MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:35 pm
crazymoniker wrote:
I fixed it, kinda.

For some reason it still won't open the scripts for me when I click on that option in Cheat Engine. Any idea how to fix that?
Are you sure you're running 87c8 version? to check? open launcher, there should be version called: Hydra 1.7.1 87c8, i think, the problem may be with dlcs, cuz, i have all dlcs right now, and it works.

MUNKYDOOD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MUNKYDOOD »

PeterKunc wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:22 pm
MUNKYDOOD wrote:
crazymoniker wrote:
I fixed it, kinda.

Are you sure you're running 87c8 version? to check? open launcher, there should be version called: Hydra 1.7.1 87c8, i think, the problem may be with dlcs, cuz, i have all dlcs right now, and it works.
Yeah, I have the right version. When you say all DLCs, are you including things like the Axis Armor pack, the Radio pack, and the Sabaton soundtrack, or do you just mean main major DLCs like Man the Guns, Death or Dishonor, and Waking the Tiger? Because I have the main major DLCS, but not the cosmetic ones. I open the game, select the hoi.exe process, open the table, start a game as a country, and click the scripts button, but it doesn't activate, which suggests to me that it is detecting the wrong game version.

PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PeterKunc »

MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:14 am
PeterKunc wrote:
MUNKYDOOD wrote:

Yeah, I have the right version. When you say all DLCs, are you including things like the Axis Armor pack, the Radio pack, and the Sabaton soundtrack, or do you just mean main major DLCs like Man the Guns, Death or Dishonor, and Waking the Tiger? Because I have the main major DLCS, but not the cosmetic ones. I open the game, select the hoi.exe process, open the table, start a game as a country, and click the scripts button, but it doesn't activate, which suggests to me that it is detecting the wrong game version.
I mean all dlcs, even major, even cosmetic, i have them all activated, and it works.

Fyzzy4life
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Fyzzy4life »

Was the 1.7.1 update so brutal that it takes so long to make a table? not that I'm complaining, I'm curious on the technical level what changed from 1.7.0

PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PeterKunc »

Fyzzy4life wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:11 am
Was the 1.7.1 update so brutal that it takes so long to make a table? not that I'm complaining, I'm curious on the technical level what changed from 1.7.0
Well, no it wasn't brutal, however, a lots of problem came, like crashes, cheats work on A.I too, and it's summer, that means that we'll have to wait maybe like 10 days more.

Laiko1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laiko1 »

MUNKYDOOD wrote:
PeterKunc wrote:
MUNKYDOOD wrote:

I've had a couple of issues where I would open the game and then start up cheat engine + table and it would not register.

However I did see a set of instructions that said to open cheat engine, THEN the game, -> select the .exe -> Table-> Activate Table.

I've had more success with the latter than the former. See if that works?

PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PeterKunc »

Laiko1 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:18 am
MUNKYDOOD wrote:
PeterKunc wrote:

I've had a couple of issues where I would open the game and then start up cheat engine + table and it would not register.

However I did see a set of instructions that said to open cheat engine, THEN the game, -> select the .exe -> Table-> Activate Table.

I've had more success with the latter than the former. See if that works?
Never had problem like that.

NotBrendan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotBrendan »

update?