Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.11.10 (GM and More) 2022-Apr-16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BraiQ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.11.4 (GM and More) 2021-Dec-15

Post by BraiQ »

Yop, does not work anymore.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yosheski
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yosheski »

Hey are we going to get the 1.11.5 version? And if yes how soon?

Yosheski
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yosheski »

maouoni wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:08 pm
Sorry to ask this, is there a way that the table extension adds a "set owner" pointer? I'm sorry, but I fuck up my peace deal and using the command console crashes my game (I'm playing with gamepass, so I know it could be difficult or not possible, sorry). And thanks beforehand, for reading.
Hi!

Can i ask how are you using the command console exactly? Im sorry im very new to the game so this may seem stupid.

Akardi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akardi »

Yosheski wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:14 pm

Hi!

Can i ask how are you using the command console exactly? Im sorry im very new to the game so this may seem stupid.
Iron Man mode prevents command console use. If not on Iron man, its' usually ~ key on Windows keyboard format. Other formats are listed on hoi4.paradoxwikis.com for their key bind.

Yosheski
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yosheski »

Akardi wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:54 pm
Yosheski wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:14 pm

Hi!

Iron Man mode prevents command console use. If not on Iron man, its' usually ~ key on Windows keyboard format. Other formats are listed on hoi4.paradoxwikis.com for their key bind.
Ohh i see and can i somehow use the console command system ( IN IRONMAN ) when i have the cheat engine turned on? Or i just use the cheat engine table and pick from there.

perhapsasinner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by perhapsasinner »

Seems didn't work for the latest patch (1.11.5)

lorenzehelm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lorenzehelm »

Doesn't work for now, I hope it will be fixed soon

pheonixstorm
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pheonixstorm »

Be patient everyone, usually takes a few days before a new table is up. Im guessing we should have a new table by Monday unless real life issues get in the way.

On that note, does anything work with the current table? I know with some games not everything gets broken.

Yorre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yorre »

pheonixstorm wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:12 pm
On that note, does anything work with the current table? I know with some games not everything gets broken.
No nothing works as of 1.11.5, if you try to select the table, nothing happens. If that is what you were askiing

pheonixstorm
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pheonixstorm »

Yep, was hoping at least one or two of the options still worked. Oh well, plenty of other games I can play... Haven't played Hoi3 or Stellaris in awhile lol

FoxDotDie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FoxDotDie »

How is this supposed to work? I used the Stellaris trainer and i didn't have to f*ck around this much. What the hell. Why do i need to download the fearless revolution app to begin with??? And thats completely ignoring the fact that i DO have it downloaded and installed and yet it still wants me to download and it just won't work.

FoxDotDie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FoxDotDie »

Man what is this? I finally got it working and i get presented with this sh*t? Cheat tables used to be so simple, just download cheat engine and download whatever cheat table you want, DONE. You can do whatever you want. Now though? Why can't i use space to enable cheats? I always alt tab out and just use space to enable whatever i want. Why can't i do that anymore? And now i have to have "GO PRO" plastered all over? Why isn't this the same as the Stellaris cheat table? It has the same layout, so why am i forced to use this sh*tty "Go PrO!" App? The rest of the world is going to sh*t, might as well stack Cheat Engine on top of a growing pile of list. Great. Thanks, very cool.

MrReny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrReny »

FoxDotDie wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:56 pm
Man what is this? I finally got it working and i get presented with this sh*t? Cheat tables used to be so simple, just download cheat engine and download whatever cheat table you want, DONE. You can do whatever you want. Now though? Why can't i use space to enable cheats? I always alt tab out and just use space to enable whatever i want. Why can't i do that anymore? And now i have to have "GO PRO" plastered all over? Why isn't this the same as the Stellaris cheat table? It has the same layout, so why am i forced to use this sh*tty "Go PrO!" App? The rest of the world is going to sh*t, might as well stack Cheat Engine on top of a growing pile of list. Great. Thanks, very cool.
Thats strange, i downloaded table today and it was normal, i guess STN messing with us?)
btw last version of the table dont work anyway

Yorre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yorre »

FoxDotDie wrote:
Bro chill + what are you talking about? You don't need all of the things you are mentioning in your posts. It's still the same as your experience with Stellaris. The fact you are having any problems at all is just because the game just got updated to 1.11.5 and the table is meant for 1.11.4. So just be patient and wait for a couple of days until the update comes out.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

FoxDotDie wrote:
Read the announcement post - viewtopic.php?t=18955

Cheat tables are free and will remain free. You can use hotkeys as free user forever. The only thing PRO unlocks is clicks. If the table is outdated, it will need to be updated as usual.