Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Proud Wingman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Stellaris Federations x64 v2.6.1 (GM and More) 2020-Mar-23

Post by Proud Wingman »

Sterve67 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:04 pm
main script not loading for regular stellaris. downloaded latest [stellaris_v2-6-1-65d2_X64_Steam_Ub_WG_DO02_HV_PF_CE70_S13-2-AOB_T80]
[Link]
stellaris version: 2.6.2(e132)
It works for me with a shitload of mods. It seems you have a mod installed which is responsible for your issues.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

roceron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by roceron »

Colossus Quick Actions no

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stellaris - Megacorp x64 v2.4.1 (GM and More) 2019-Oct-11

Post by Kessem »

Nazair wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:54 am
Does anyone know what are possible value types?
I tried to use CE to speed up the senate because it takes so long to do anything... I was able to find the shorter cooldown (senate in recession) with 2-3 scans on 4-byte. However the big cooldown when senate is voting does not appear at all... I can get the value in first scan but when value changes second scan shows nothing at all. Timer for relic activation cooldown I was also able to find and change/reset by simply scanning 4-byte values,

I tried byte, 4-byte, 8-byte with no results. Maybe someone managed to get this timer and can help me out? ;)
Did anyone had a chance to check on this?
Please and Thank you.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stellaris - Megacorp x64 v2.4.1 (GM and More) 2019-Oct-11

Post by Alaunus »

Kessem wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:59 am
Nazair wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:54 am
Does anyone know what are possible value types?
I tried to use CE to speed up the senate because it takes so long to do anything... I was able to find the shorter cooldown (senate in recession) with 2-3 scans on 4-byte. However the big cooldown when senate is voting does not appear at all... I can get the value in first scan but when value changes second scan shows nothing at all. Timer for relic activation cooldown I was also able to find and change/reset by simply scanning 4-byte values,

I tried byte, 4-byte, 8-byte with no results. Maybe someone managed to get this timer and can help me out? ;)
Did anyone had a chance to check on this?
Please and Thank you.
The resolution vote timer does not neccessarily count downwards. Try looking for something that counts upwards to 1,800 days instead?

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

I tried upward, and downward, tried "4 bytes", "8 byts", "float", and "all" options. I tried appending 0, 00, 000, 0000, 00000, 000000, 0000000 to the number (for both up and down). I tried searching for range, and unknown values as well. still comes up with nothing.
I find it weird that the recess one is so readily findable, and a few others, but this one and a few others are not.

Thanks for the suggestion :).

EDIT:I tried counting up again, and it worked this time, under 4 bytes. Thank you again for the tip, not sure why it didn't work the first time.

Sr.Magico
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sr.Magico »

Hi there! I have a suggestion!
It would be very useful to add a script to speed up the approval of laws in the Senate or to approve or not to approve a law instantly.

Thank you!

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

Unfortunatly not working on my version, i'm using cracked version, from Fitgirl.repacks, it also has federation

I'm using 2.6.0(6a97)
Regardless thanks for the table

Nobumon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nobumon »

Is there anyway to get this working with Real Space? Whenever I use it the entire table except for the modded achievements stops working. Not one of those asshats saying "ERMA GEEEEERRRRD!?!? WHY NO WORK WITH MOD????!!!!". Just curious.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Nobumon wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:54 am
Is there anyway to get this working with Real Space? Whenever I use it the entire table except for the modded achievements stops working. Not one of those asshats saying "ERMA GEEEEERRRRD!?!? WHY NO WORK WITH MOD????!!!!". Just curious.
Overhaul mods just change too much, it's likely that you could change the table to work with it, but then it'll only work with that mod.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Nobumon wrote:
Is there anyway to get this working with Real Space? Whenever I use it the entire table except for the modded achievements stops working. [...] Just curious.
Last time I checked (before parts of RS moved behind the patreon wall) it did not break the entire table.

Breaking the entire table is 'mainscript won't load at all'.

Any mod that adds resources fudges those pointers and anything relying on it. RS additionally toys around with system scaling thus breaking the fast ship movement part.

God mode still should work.

----------

Anyway if you are already toying around with a heavily modded stellaris there are plenty of cheatmods around.

And if it boils down to it as long as modded achievements and console enabler still work you should be good.

1111Hikl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1111Hikl »

the table will probably stop working with 2.6.3 :(

Nobumon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nobumon »

Alaunus wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:10 am
Nobumon wrote:
Is there anyway to get this working with Real Space? Whenever I use it the entire table except for the modded achievements stops working. [...] Just curious.
Last time I checked (before parts of RS moved behind the patreon wall) it did not break the entire table.

Breaking the entire table is 'mainscript won't load at all'.

Any mod that adds resources fudges those pointers and anything relying on it. RS additionally toys around with system scaling thus breaking the fast ship movement part.

God mode still should work.

----------

Anyway if you are already toying around with a heavily modded stellaris there are plenty of cheatmods around.

And if it boils down to it as long as modded achievements and console enabler still work you should be good.
I just tried the table again and none of the options on the main table work. They activate but don't do anything. Guessing either Real Space or my combo of mods. Is there a tutorial on how to "fix" the table to work? Either that or I can just give up on Real Space.

Alraen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alraen »

Sorry, I suppose it was asked before but cannot find an answer.
How to make extension table to work with lithoids? Or, at least, how to find pointers for trait points and trait picks in case of lithoids?

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Nobumon wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:25 pm
[...]
I just tried the table again and none of the options on the main table work. They activate but don't do anything. Guessing either Real Space or my combo of mods. Is there a tutorial on how to "fix" the table to work? Either that or I can just give up on Real Space.
Not even godmode?

And it might be much easier to learn how to work with console commands instead of rewriting the whole table.

Julien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Julien »

The table that enables console commands by Made by CompactDisc is not working