Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AiR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Post by AiR »

Griffihn wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:57 pm
common/sector_types/00_core.txt
common/sector_types/01_other.txt

go in those files and change max jumps. i'd suggest sticking to 6 or 8. be advised that you need to do this for EVERY mod that has those 2 files.
there were mod attempts to make that adjustment from within the game but none of them worked outside of vanilla.

EDIT: just realized that you might mean empire sprawl, in which case, you have ethics and a few mods (like Guilli's, Plentiful and Expanded traditions) that reduce it a lot. think having half of a 1k star galaxy, with roughly 40 colonized planets, all with 30+ pops and barely 200 empire sprawl. is this what you meant?
So the load order doesn't matter for those kind of thing ? Isn't it overwrite the higher list?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Taurom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Taurom »

Griffihn wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:57 pm
common/sector_types/00_core.txt
common/sector_types/01_other.txt

go in those files and change max jumps. i'd suggest sticking to 6 or 8. be advised that you need to do this for EVERY mod that has those 2 files.
there were mod attempts to make that adjustment from within the game but none of them worked outside of vanilla.

EDIT: just realized that you might mean empire sprawl, in which case, you have ethics and a few mods (like Guilli's, Plentiful and Expanded traditions) that reduce it a lot. think having half of a 1k star galaxy, with roughly 40 colonized planets, all with 30+ pops and barely 200 empire sprawl. is this what you meant?
Yes, I think it is indeed empire sprawl, in the extension table in Pointers ---> Empire section, there is one that says "Empire Size (x1)" but it displays a number different from the empire size in game, the one that I think is more commonly known as empire sprawl, but now idk if that one from the table is a completely different thing. I wanted to reduced or at least freeze it.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

AiR wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:35 pm
So the load order doesn't matter for those kind of thing ? Isn't it overwrite the higher list?
if i remember right, around 3.5 or 3.6, those files got made read only and they can no longer be changed by mods. i've had mods at the top and the bottom of the list and no changes were ever made. hence why i suggested the manual editing option (remove read-only, modify, re-set the read-only).
Taurom wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:14 am
Yes, I think it is indeed empire sprawl, in the extension table in Pointers ---> Empire section, there is one that says "Empire Size (x1)" but it displays a number different from the empire size in game, the one that I think is more commonly known as empire sprawl, but now idk if that one from the table is a completely different thing. I wanted to reduced or at least freeze it.
the empire sprawl/size in the table is not different, it's the base value, before being modified by traditions and ethics. i'm trying to remember if it was Guilli's or Extended that gave you buffs that could make it go into the negative. or it could be the ascension for each planet. anyway, you already have the option to change the base. i wouldn't suggest making it too small, though (something like freezing at 1 or 2), since that would make the game beyond boring. if you've hit 100 sprawl and you reduce it to 10, you already trump every other empire in the game by a vast margin.

AiR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AiR »

Griffihn wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:00 am
AiR wrote:
if i remember right, around 3.5 or 3.6, those files got made read only and they can no longer be changed by mods. i've had mods at the top and the bottom of the list and no changes were ever made. hence why i suggested the manual editing option (remove read-only, modify, re-set the read-only).
alright nice to know, thanks

Taurom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Taurom »

Griffihn wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:00 am
AiR wrote:
Taurom wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:14 am
the empire sprawl/size in the table is not different, it's the base value, before being modified by traditions and ethics. i'm trying to remember if it was Guilli's or Extended that gave you buffs that could make it go into the negative. or it could be the ascension for each planet. anyway, you already have the option to change the base. i wouldn't suggest making it too small, though (something like freezing at 1 or 2), since that would make the game beyond boring. if you've hit 100 sprawl and you reduce it to 10, you already trump every other empire in the game by a vast margin.
Uh ok, but the pointer isn't working on the first place, the number it displays isn't the base value, the most closest number to it is the amount you get from pops, but it isn't that number, I've changed the value on the pointer, but the empire size remains unchanged. So, we go back to the beginning were I ask on what should I do to fix it.

Edit: I looked for it in a normal value search, found it and updated the address on the pointer, so it is working now I think.

andrew_exec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andrew_exec »

Hi everybody. race editing/creation not working. 3.8.3.1 e44c, guys need help!!! :))) Resource points not working as well in extention table/

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Updated the extension table to 3.8.3. The character pointer is not stable, but it is too warm to dig too much into it now so I left it with a warning. Had to remove the "find biological" script from the species editing (still too warm here), but the species list should have the pertinent information. A bazillion pointers updated.

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

Namelessy wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:01 pm
Updated the extension table to 3.8.3. The character pointer is not stable, but it is too warm to dig too much into it now so I left it with a warning. Had to remove the "find biological" script from the species editing (still too warm here), but the species list should have the pertinent information. A bazillion pointers updated.
Hi Namelessy,
Thanks again for your continued efforts in this thread, do you have a Patreon or other way to support your work?

andrew_exec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andrew_exec »

Namelessy wrote:
not working in 3.8.3.1 e44c either.

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

andrew_exec wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:42 pm
andrew_exec wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:51 pm
Namelessy wrote:
Can you elaborate?

On the main table, I've tested the following and found them to be working:
Quick Building of Megastructures.
Quick Excavation - With the sub options.
Quick First Encounters - With the sub options

On the extension table, I've tested the following and found them to be working:
Race Editing/Creation - Tested Civic picks, and bio trait pics only.
Spy Progress in a day

Empire tab, and all subs tabs in the extension, seem to be working as well, though I didn't try changing them, just looked at the numbers and they matched my game.

Edited for grammar, and clearer understanding.
Last edited by Kessem on Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

He is probably using gog.

andrew_exec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andrew_exec »

BipBop wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:48 am
He is probably using gog.
Exactly :)) new extention all work but creation points - not. And where other points like max trait and stuff?

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Kessem wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:08 am

Hi Namelessy,
Thanks again for your continued efforts in this thread, do you have a Patreon or other way to support your work?
Nah, no patreon for me. I do this for fun, and when I have the time and inclination. It also means that I can, with good conscience, ignore stuff for a month when there are "+1", "UPDATE!!" and other pointless and nagging posts.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Here is civics and ethics points updated for 3.8.4 based on Namelessy "Cheat Engine for Idiots" book :D

The table auto attaches to the game ( I think in 10 seconds, I forgot how many seconds I used ), so basically you start the table, press Yes, start the game, then wait for the table to auto attach. I did that for the Enable Achievements option that works only if you load the table during loading.

NOTHING ELSE IS UPDATED! Enable Achievements and those 2 options work fine.

Cheers
Attachments
MAI Stellaris 3.8.4 Namelessy.CT
(84.94 KiB) Downloaded 584 times

andrew_exec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andrew_exec »

BipBop wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:29 pm
Here is civics and ethics points updated for 3.8.4 based on Namelessy "Cheat Engine for Idiots" book :D

The table auto attaches to the game ( I think in 10 seconds, I forgot how many seconds I used ), so basically you start the table, press Yes, start the game, then wait for the table to auto attach. I did that for the Enable Achievements option that works only if you load the table during loading.

NOTHING ELSE IS UPDATED! Enable Achievements and those 2 options work fine.

Cheers
what about pointers "max amount of traits" and "max trait points"??