Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vyserk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Post by Vyserk »

I think i discovered a bug with the main tables.
When i play as a "normal" empire, i play as the 0 empire (play 0).
But when i play as a Subterranean origin empire, i am the second empire (play 2) and the 0 empire (play 0) is the space creatures. The table doesn't seem to work for them.
So the table seems bugged with special conditions. Maybe a correction to the table could be done ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

Vyserk wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:09 pm
I think i discovered a bug with the main tables.
When i play as a "normal" empire, i play as the 0 empire (play 0).
But when i play as a Subterranean origin empire, i am the second empire (play 2) and the 0 empire (play 0) is the space creatures. The table doesn't seem to work for them.
So the table seems bugged with special conditions. Maybe a correction to the table could be done ?
Something is clearly wrong with the table then, or they changed something in a patch. No matter which origin I choose, I'm always ID #1 never #0 and not a single option will work.

So It's not the table, or mods. It's the game. Seems like whatever they did, causes a random interval of 0-1 for the player empire. You just have to keep re-rolling a new game until your ID is 0. Easiest way to do this is to type debugtooltip into the console and hover over your faction leader.

No idea why this is happening, it never was a problem before.

zzpudimzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zzpudimzz »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:16 pm
Even if he did you'd have to pay for it on his Patreon. People are just uploading the tables as updates here, because he got greedy and stopped posting the tables for free after a couple weeks of a patch being out.
"Got greedy" it's such a bullshit excuse, given the fact he charges the barely minimum of 5 bucks for the time he needs to create and or update the tables. For the fact he doesn't post his content in here anymore, the short reason is other people stealing his code and profiting out of it.

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

zzpudimzz wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:13 pm
Grubbs008 wrote:
Even if he did you'd have to pay for it on his Patreon. People are just uploading the tables as updates here, because he got greedy and stopped posting the tables for free after a couple weeks of a patch being out.
"Got greedy" it's such a bullshit excuse, given the fact he charges the barely minimum of 5 bucks for the time he needs to create and or update the tables. For the fact he doesn't post his content in here anymore, the short reason is other people stealing his code and profiting out of it.
"profiting" Cause they upload them for free. Nice try though.

ZyNfrix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZyNfrix »

zzpudimzz wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:13 pm
Grubbs008 wrote:
He charges any amount youre willing to give. You just type in what youre willing to pay. If the guy can make a living by doing what hes been doing for years then more power to him. Ill gladly support him even if its only a little. I do feel like after a while he should still post the table here but thats his decision.

sdarkpaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sdarkpaladin »

Stellaris: Galactic Paragons is announced, so chances are, we really are better off waiting... any updates might be invalidated in a few weeks.

niujo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by niujo »

no one can dispose of another person's pocket. 5 dollars for some is a lot of money. even more for a game... OP got greedy. I hope those who do will continue to post the tables for free, my gratitude to them.

ZyNfrix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZyNfrix »

niujo wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:16 pm
no one can dispose of another person's pocket. 5 dollars for some is a lot of money. even more for a game... OP got greedy. I hope those who do will continue to post the tables for free, my gratitude to them.
But its not $5... you can put in any amount. Regardless, they are his tables that he put the time and effort into making, if he wants to monetize his skillset then he has every right to. He makes a ton of tables and keeps majority of his tables up to date. He has been doing that for many years. Thats a lot of work to do for free...

The man has 164 tables on his Patreon that hes made and/or keeps up to date. But yes, shame on him for trying to monetize his skills :roll:

niujo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by niujo »

Just gredy.... no one can dispose of another person's pocket... can be 1 cent or 5 bucks... If he had some skill to TI or something like that work in that... Here in this forum, never say you going to paid for X or Z table... we ask for one person who can update the table, I never ask for OP .. I know the OP is gredy i never suport one cheat for one game 15 bucks paying 5 per month in 4 months u pay for the game ... If u have a lot of money to burn in cheat for one game great for u, but I dont suport that practice and no one can ask for ppl burn his money in one table

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Can everyone please stop complaining and try to stay on topic and contribute? While you maybe frustrated, it doesn’t really contribute anything.

On the same note, if some table maker wishes to take over this topic, let me know and I will give you ownership of the topic until perhaps Recifense comes back. At this point, the topic is just people bickering with each other.

darquan0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darquan0 »

sdarkpaladin wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:24 pm
Stellaris: Galactic Paragons is announced, so chances are, we really are better off waiting... any updates might be invalidated in a few weeks.
And it's released now.
I'm afraid to try "extension" by Namelessy...
...kinda fear that I'll have to learn table making myself.

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1 Update Please!

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

darquan0 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 5:11 pm

And it's released now.
I'm afraid to try "extension" by Namelessy...
...kinda fear that I'll have to learn table making myself.
I believe achievements and console might still work. (They enabled, but not tested them in-game). The species creation bits needed an update, and of course the other pointers needing the player pointer will probably need an update considering how much changed.

darquan0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darquan0 »

Namelessy wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:39 pm
The species creation bits need an update
They may be useful (so please check them if you ever have time and motivation), but what's important is "console in ironman", with achievments enabled, of course.
Namelessy wrote:
I believe achievements and console might still work. (They enabled, but not tested them in-game).
...still kinda afraid to try out :(

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

darquan0 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:45 pm
Namelessy wrote:
The species creation bits need an update
They may be useful (so please check them if you ever have time and motivation), but what's important is "console in ironman", with achievments enabled, of course.
Namelessy wrote:
I believe achievements and console might still work. (They enabled, but not tested them in-game).
...still kinda afraid to try out :(
For what it is worth, I loaded a game, with Ironman mode enabled, and had no problem. The top of the Game Details (where you chose ironman mode) said in green that "This game is eligible for achievements".

Unfortunately the Race Editing/Creation doesn't work, like Namelessy said.