Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Post by Namelessy »

darquan0 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 12:17 pm
Namelessy wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:17 pm
Attach CE to the Stellaris process, open Memory Viewer, select "Dissect code", wait until it is done. Then open "Referenced strings" and search for "ETHOS_MAX_POINTS" or "GOVERNMENT_CIVIC_POINTS_BASE" (They are usually grouped together). If you scroll a couple of lines up from the referenced string you will see the base address, something like: mov XXX,[stellaris.exe+2762D08] with a comment with the value, so for instance "(2)"
Whoa, man, you're the best!!!
I didn't think that could be done! And. It. Works!!!
It's how I update the the script "the easy way" (was a bit more involved to find them the first time). I do have some short-hand reminders/comments in the table. Probably not that useful for anyone but me, but you can take a look and see if they make sense. If they don't, just ask questions :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AiR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AiR »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:02 pm
TheDreamer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:49 am
Attached:
Thanks for this, but for some reason not sure if it's the new game update or what, my Player ID using the debugtooltip command is ALWAYS 1. And It's suppose to be 0. Otherwise this table does not work. Is there anyway you could make it effect player 1 instead of player 0? This is driving me nuts. No matter which origin i pick, or ethics, it's ALWAYS player 1.
Hmm that is weird, my player Id is always 00 and not 01
Try checking your mods or check your empire template cuz maybe there is something wrong with your custom empires

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

AiR wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 3:43 pm
Grubbs008 wrote:
TheDreamer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:49 am
Attached:
Thanks for this, but for some reason not sure if it's the new game update or what, my Player ID using the debugtooltip command is ALWAYS 1. And It's suppose to be 0. Otherwise this table does not work. Is there anyway you could make it effect player 1 instead of player 0? This is driving me nuts. No matter which origin i pick, or ethics, it's ALWAYS player 1.
Try checking your mods or check your empire template cuz maybe there is something wrong with your custom empires
Yeah, it's not the game. It was the Real Space mod on the workshop doing it. NO idea why, it was never a problem before. But the author did something with the recent update, and no matter which order i put the mod in, which ethics or origins i use, I'm ALWAYS player 1 instead of 0. It's so annoying. It also breaks other mods of mine. No idea what he did. Such a piss off.

Grizz_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grizz_ »

Made an account just to post here. I spent a while trying to figure out how to get things working when playing as a non-0 race (such as a machine uprising if you play as the machines). Finally figured it out.

Steps:
  • Open your savegame with 7-Zip as an archive then open the gamestate file within.
  • CTRL-F (find) your new species by name. In my case my machine uprising was given the name "DAAR FORGE" and I searched for "DAAR" you'll find a bracketed array preceded by a number. Mine looked like this:
    66={
    name_list="MACHINE2"
    name={
    key="SPEC_DAAR"
    }
    plural={
    key="SPEC_DAAR_pl"
    }
    adjective={
    key="%ADJECTIVE%"
    variables={
    {
    key="adjective"
    value={
    key="SPEC_DAAR"
    }
    }

}
    }
    class="MACHINE"
    portrait="lith_machine"
    traits={
    trait="trait_robot_high_bandwidth"
    trait="trait_robot_power_drills"
    trait="trait_robot_double_jointed"
    trait="trait_machine_unit"
    }
    name_data="daar"
    immortal=yes
    gender=not_set
    }
  • that number is your new species ID.
  • keep this number in mind and open the table in a text editor (Notepad++ or VSCode are good)
  • Scroll down to about line 600 and you'll see a block that looks like this:
    mov rdi,rdx

mov ecx,[rdi+10]
    and ecx,00ffffff
    test ecx,ecx
    jnz _ExitMHP
  • we need to edit the last 2 lines here. change as follows:
    test ecx,ecx to cmp ecx,new-species-id (example: cmp ecx,66 )
    jnz _ExitMHP to je _ExitMHP
  • this changes the evaluation from a zero-check to a compare against a specified value (your new player id)
  • save the table with the new change. If you want to keep the old lines as a backup (to reset the table back afterwards) just comment out the old lines rather than delete them. You can comment them out with two forward slashes (example: cmp ecx,66 //test ecx,ecx )
  • have fun?

AiR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AiR »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 7:30 pm
AiR wrote:
Grubbs008 wrote:

Yeah, it's not the game. It was the Real Space mod on the workshop doing it. NO idea why, it was never a problem before. But the author did something with the recent update, and no matter which order i put the mod in, which ethics or origins i use, I'm ALWAYS player 1 instead of 0. It's so annoying. It also breaks other mods of mine. No idea what he did. Such a piss off.
its not real space problems, i have been doing a tryouts for real space about 20x times with different kind of mods and i can confirm its not the mod fault. the reason it changed id is because there is a monster / entity that occupy the ID 00 FROM YOUR EMPIRE SETTING. for example if i set my empire system with "floating world nearby" it will spawn "cumulonimbus cloud" and take the ID 00

so its not real space fault based on my tryouts 20x times

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

AiR wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 11:42 am
Grubbs008 wrote:
AiR wrote:

its not real space problems, i have been doing a tryouts for real space about 20x times with different kind of mods and i can confirm its not the mod fault. the reason it changed id is because there is a monster / entity that occupy the ID 00 FROM YOUR EMPIRE SETTING. for example if i set my empire system with "floating world nearby" it will spawn "cumulonimbus cloud" and take the ID 00

Well, I did prosperous unification 10 times, with a Paradox created faction. And i got ID 1, every single time, with ONLY, Real Space enabled. So it's obviously the mod. Regardless if it's an origin causing it or not. It does not happen without the mod, 100% of the time.

TheGreen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheGreen »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 4:18 pm
AiR wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 11:42 am
Grubbs008 wrote:

Well, I did prosperous unification 10 times, with a Paradox created faction. And i got ID 1, every single time, with ONLY, Real Space enabled. So it's obviously the mod. Regardless if it's an origin causing it or not. It does not happen without the mod, 100% of the time.

the said file is D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\281990\937289339\common\solar_system_initializers\special_system_initializers.txt

its the polaris entry where a country is created in form of a ai fleet that patrols the ocean planet there at 1507 (notepad++)

you can delete the entry if you know how to do this without breaking the following events

sdarkpaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sdarkpaladin »

New update 3.8.3.

I think the latest table is broken by this patch.

Well, there are a few mods that were also broken, so it's waiting time

Taurom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Taurom »

sdarkpaladin wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 9:21 am
New update 3.8.3.

I think the latest table is broken by this patch.

Well, there are a few mods that were also broken, so it's waiting time
Yes I can confirm that the table is not working now, I'm not 100% sure about the Extension table, but since it says it needs Recifense's table for most of it's functions it may not be working. Recifense's table is just crashing the game.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Is there some guide for updating an address to a new game version, something like Namelessy guide for CK achievements? I want to update the species myself, there are some instructions in the scripts, but I have no idea what to do with them.

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

Using @namelessy's instructions I re-updated the civic and max ethos pointers (the only thing I really use apart for the enable achievements/console/iron-man functions)

It works for me, just load the table, enable "Stellaris x64 v3.8.2 (947b)....., then enable Console in Ironman and Enable Modded Achievements options.

Worth remetioning, but you need to load the table before lunching the game, then while the title window (not the launcher) start showing the percent progress (I wait till around 20%, but not sure if this is needed), attach the table to the stellaris process, and follow the above instructions.

Works for me, with the new 3.8.3 update.

EDIT:
I just realized that I switched between the civic and ethics. Still worked, but can be confusing.
Fixed, and reuploaded.
Attachments
Combine - Compact - 3.8.2-947b updated civic to 3.8.3.CT
(155.39 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Last edited by Kessem on Wed May 31, 2023 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Kessem wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 1:46 am
Using @namelessy's instructions I re-updated the civic and max ethos pointers (the only thing I really use apart for the enable achievements/console/iron-man functions)

It works for me, just load the table, enable "Stellaris x64 v3.8.2 (947b)....., then enable Console in Ironman and Enable Modded Achievements options.

Worth remetioning, but you need to load the table before lunching the game, then while the title window (not the launcher) start showing the percent progress (I wait till around 20%, but not sure if this is needed), attach the table to the stellaris process, and follow the above instructions.

Works for me, with the new 3.8.3 update.
Question, how did you do it? Where are those instructions :)) And thank you, I only use the same options too.

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

Here is the relevant post on page 62 of this thread.

viewtopic.php?p=297837#p297837

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Thank you, it's the second time I am bookmarking that, I have no idea where I put it last time tho :) Saved it in a text file now.

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

Just realized that there were five other options I like to use on occasion.

Quick Building of Mega Structures - from original table
Quick Excavation - from original table
Quick First Encounter - from original table
Selected Mega Structure Info - from original table
Spy Progress in a day - From the extension table

Any guidance will be appreciated :D.