Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.0.1 (GM and More) 2021-Apr-18

Post by Ontos »

OK. A simple question. Is anyone now aware of a way to play with mods and get achievements?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

starfuryzeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starfuryzeta »

Ontos wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:59 pm
OK. A simple question. Is anyone now aware of a way to play with mods and get achievements?
Use the extension table a few pages back viewtopic.php?p=188245#p188245. There may be an easier way, but this is what works for me. When the game starts up from the launcher (I use Irony Mod Manager, but Paradox should work as well), activate the table in CE and select the option Enable Modded Achievements. If you activate after the game reaches the main menu, that extension table option won't work. Once the game finishes starting up, then start a new game while that Enable option is selected. The option screen for a new game would tell you if your game is achievement compatible or not (top right of the Game Details options panel).

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Thanks for the answer, as I understood, I start the game (not the launcher, but the game from it) and quickly enable the table, activating "and select the option Enable Modded Achievements", before the game has not loaded (the main menu did not appear)? Thanks, the weakness of my laptop gives me a lot of time (probably those who play on powerful computers may not have time).

Another question.
Please advise, I am using the Paradox Launcher (from Steam). How do I understand the boot order there? Do the mods at the top take priority over the mods at the bottom (in case of conflict they will take precedence over the mods at the bottom), or vice versa?

Translated with [Link] (free version).

HeZzeL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeZzeL »

Ontos wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:06 pm
Thanks for the answer, as I understood, I start the game (not the launcher, but the game from it) and quickly enable the table, activating "and select the option Enable Modded Achievements", before the game has not loaded (the main menu did not appear)? Thanks, the weakness of my laptop gives me a lot of time (probably those who play on powerful computers may not have time).

Another question.
Please advise, I am using the Paradox Launcher (from Steam). How do I understand the boot order there? Do the mods at the top take priority over the mods at the bottom (in case of conflict they will take precedence over the mods at the bottom), or vice versa?

Translated with [Link] (free version).
The table does not affect the obtaining of Achievements, even if it was already activated at the start of the game. This is only possible through mods if they go beyond purely cosmetic interventions, which unfortunately applies to most mods.

The order of the mods can be adjusted in the launcher under Playsets - just click on the number in the left margin and move it up or down.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

I didn't get an answer to my question. I know that mods can be moved around. But I asked a straightforward, simple question - what is the priority of the mods, do the ones at the top or the ones at the bottom take priority?

About the table, your words contradict the words above, but I leave hope that starfuryzeta is right and I can get achievements when using mods using his advice.

covya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by covya »

Ontos wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:29 pm
I didn't get an answer to my question. I know that mods can be moved around. But I asked a straightforward, simple question - what is the priority of the mods, do the ones at the top or the ones at the bottom take priority?

About the table, your words contradict the words above, but I leave hope that starfuryzeta is right and I can get achievements when using mods using his advice.
For the first point, that is the order the files are loaded, but it won't skip a file that has already been loaded. So If the first mod in the list modifies, say, the file where default civics are, and another mod further down the list ALSO modifies that file, then only the civics from the latter mod will be present in game. Modders, for the most part, strive to avoid altering vanilla files wherever possible, so this should only really come into play if you are trying to make multiple big overhauls work together.

tl;dr put the mods you want to take priority at the bottom of the load order

As for the second part, you can indeed get achievements with mods if you use the extension. Presumably the other person who replied to you was referring to the fact that the main table lacks this function? I'm not sure.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Judging from what the game shows, I have succeeded. Thanks, starfuryzeta!

starfuryzeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starfuryzeta »

Mod order can just be alphabetical. Characters like ! should sort first, so mods like the Universal Resource Patch come first. Total conversions like NSC2 or UI modifications like UI Overhaul Dynamic should go at the bottom. Sometimes in the Steam workshop description of the mods, the author will include the load order the mod should be in. For example, the below comes from the [Link].

📑 Load Order 📑
  1. UI Overhaul Dynamic
  2. Planetary Diversity (if you’re using it)
  3. Dark UI
  4. Any of my patches/submods
  5. UI Overhaul Dynamic – Dark UI

handymanjvh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by handymanjvh »

follow up the maga construct pointers on the main script 3.0.1(c04b) the new build number 3.0.2 (91c1) most things still working but the maga construction pointers might be somthing with pop growth too just not shure.

addional info the hot fix for v3.0.1 (c04b) to v3.0.2 (91c1) did a rebalance to the population sys so thare is some tweeking needed thare for the faster pop growth in the main script it def seems off or lessoned and somthing changed with the mega constuction we cant git it to work i.e change the time to finish timer this seems to have efected the extentinions in this regard as well hope tis helps to fix the updated script ty for all the great work.

starfuryzeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starfuryzeta »

For the megastructures, using "Selected Megastructure Info" section, you can make the upgrade instant if you increase the value in the Days Already passed field.

Alastair412
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alastair412 »

For the megastructures Info script, I was able to recover the "Days Necessary to Upgrade" pointer by changing the first offset from 1C8 to 1C0. That may be different due to mods I have installed, however, so take that with a grain of salt.

The point of changing that value is that if you reduce it, the new number will apply to every new megastructure of the same type until you quit your current game. Quite handy to put it to just a couple of days when you start building eg gateways everywhere and don't want to manually adjust the days already passed field every time.

no-ip.set
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by no-ip.set »

the most important thing to me right now is the fast population growth not working for the table. without it anything requires sizeable pop such as ecumenopolis and ringworld to work are mostly useless in this version of the game. waiting for an updated table unless someone knows how to fix it.

Alastair412
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alastair412 »

If you're using the table extension and enable the console, you can use the command add_pops 1 XX (1 should be your player empire's base species ID). Normally you get the species ID with the debugtooltip command, but it seems to crap out at present. This will add XX pops of your original species to the planet you have selected, and once you're done, you can then go back to the species menu and adapt the "new old" pops back to whatever your current species template is.
It's a bit wonky but does the trick. May not work for organics who ascended to synths.

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.0.2 (GM and More) 2021-Apr-24

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

I have just posted a table for version 3.0.2 at the first post.

- Some fixes and improvements.

Cheers!

handymanjvh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.0.2 (GM and More) 2021-Apr-24

Post by handymanjvh »

thank you all for the advice and recifense for the updated table brovo.