Fear & Hunger v1.2.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Fear & Hunger v1.2.0

Post by kaizerv »

First of all, this game is being an ass with Cheat Engine. Even if you get the scan to work, the number is either too low (random item for each playthrough) or gone by the time you do some scanning (coin flip). The only way I'm seeing of efficiently doing a cheat for this game is through modding.

Installation (tested on v1.2.0) :
1. GameFolder>www>data
2. Backup all the files in data (in case of the mod file f up ur game)
3. Unzip and replace the files
4. Play

How-to-use:
The first map "Fortress", there's a skeleton (me :D ) that will give you equipment and items.
!!!!! - - - - - Don't forget to equip the item - - - - - !!!!!
- Four weapons of choice that one hit everything + godlike stats
- Armour and accessories to prevent state such a death, bleeding, hunger, fear, etc + godlike stats.
- Book of Saving, which is Book of Enlightenment but with infinite usage (Infinite Save).
- All skill scrolls that teach a new skill such as make player move faster

What-this-mod-cant-do:
- For the advanced player that already too far ahead, the skeleton is at the first map :(.
- Save ur ass from dumb decision making that makes the game auto game over the player ( :P infinite save )
- Flip coin event ( Can't find the sole controller for this, definitely won't modify each event) ( :P infinite save )

Final Word: Need feedback if it's working or not as it works on mine.

regards,
kaizerv

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Fear&Hunger v.1.2.0.zip
(47.07 KiB) Downloaded 19740 times

MakiCrimson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Fear & Hunger v1.2.0

Post by MakiCrimson »

Thank you very much for this, as I can confirm that every feature is working! I am very interested in this game's lore, but I'm afraid I'm terrible at it, so this mod does wonders for me! xD
Again, thank you for taking your time to make this mod <3

Chains
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chains »

Any chance you can update this to work with ver 1.3.0 that was released recently? :D

A shame I know, I was bummed that this is broken in the new patch. In fact I can't even open my weapons/skills tab or the game crashes because it looks like the overpowered weapons given by the skeleton have all turned into something else the game does not recognize.

The main thing I loved about this mod was the unlimited save book. Really that's just the best! I want to be able to play at my own pace and just having the save book on hand is perfect.

Arkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arkor »

i'll second this - mod need an update. Yeah and endless saves book is nice feature. Almost finished game with only save book but suddenly update ruined all.

DeusExFuriis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeusExFuriis »

Actually, if anyone else needs it, you can just put cheat menu plugin for RPG Maker - it has all the features you need.
[Link]

littlegal100
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by littlegal100 »

Hey, if its ok, I'd also like to see if there is a way to update this mod. This mod looks like something i'd really need

ArchAngelRC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArchAngelRC »

Oldass thread, but its the first result, so this is what i did in order to beat the game. Anything that could be adjusted without too much work, i did. Just data fiddling, so no downloads or addons required. use notepad+ to make your life easier ofc.
This works with any version, i did it for 1.4.1

starting stats Megabuffed
(only for the playable characters, should be the first 10 (actor1_1,girl1_1,knight1_1, etc))
Go to the Fear & Hunger Ver.1.4.1\www\data
folder and edit the "Actors.json"
change
initialLevel":1 to initialLevel":90

Ultra stats
edit the "Armors.json"
look for the starting armors that the characters use. Black dress,High priest's robe,Hard leather armor, etc. Go ingame and just look what your character starts with.
Once found, change
[0,0,0,10,0,0,0,0] to [900,900,900,900,900,900,900,900]

No bleeding or amputations for all characters
edit the "Actors.json"
look at the starting characters (first 10 roughly) and change the equips":[x,x,x,x,>>>X<<<<<]
change
[x,x,x,x,0] to [x,x,x,x,38]
this equips the Amulet of salmonfish to each starting character, which prevents limb losses and bleeding.

infinite saving
start a game, go left through the tunnel, until you arrive at the first "boss" enemy, the golden dude with 2 hammers. Go to the left side and sleep in the bed. Its a guaranteed save first time.
Once saved, you have a savefile in Fear & Hunger Ver.1.4.1\www\save
"file1.rpgsave" for example.
upload that to [Link] (or any other rpggame save editor)
then upload as well (just drag and drop into the site) the "Items.json" from "Fear & Hunger Ver.1.4.1\www\data"
Scroll down until you see the "Book of enlightened". Click on the (0) and set it to 999
Now just download that save and overwrite it in your files.
Now you can save whenever by using the book from the last tab in the item menu.

Enjoy, waaaaay to difficult game, even when its set out to be like that.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

So I assume this won't work for 1.4.1?

Perdedushka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Perdedushka »

Thank you

Jawny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jawny »

If anyone is wondering, the old changing json codes will crash your game.
Here is the edited version of the old cheat. Just modified it to add a bit more while maintaining the original purpose. Make a copy of your old data file.

For everything but the map you can ctrl+A and then ctrl+v.
the map you have to go to line 104:
ctrl+shift+down once everything below id:103 is selected paste the modified map code to it.
Map json, lines 104;157
Armor json
Weapon json
Item json code
Personally, I think the items are worth the editing. inbuilt counterattacking+god-stats w/ self heals
I added lucky coins, torches, and a few books bc I was wondering more about the lore of the game and didnt wanna search.

ookkmmyy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ookkmmyy »

works like a charm but for v 1.4.1, i just cant enter the dungeon, i can enter the basement just not dungeon, what is the solution and if anyone else got same problem as mine

DATMF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DATMF »

Good for somebody who wants a quick cheat but it You can't enter the main dungeon Gate And when you try to equip Other armor (to add a little more challenge) It breaks the game and says Cannot read property etypeId of undefined would really if this canned friend pls

DATMF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DATMF »

ookkmmyy wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:27 pm
works like a charm but for v 1.4.1, i just cant enter the dungeon, i can enter the basement just not dungeon, what is the solution and if anyone else got same problem as mine
YES IVE HAD THE SAME ISSUE

DATMF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DATMF »

Chains wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:52 am
Any chance you can update this to work with ver 1.3.0 that was released recently? :D

A shame I know, I was bummed that this is broken in the new patch. In fact I can't even open my weapons/skills tab or the game crashes because it looks like the overpowered weapons given by the skeleton have all turned into something else the game does not recognize.

The main thing I loved about this mod was the unlimited save book. Really that's just the best! I want to be able to play at my own pace and just having the save book on hand is perfect.
I fixed this by reAdding and the files in the original game lmk if that doesn't help

Atari Sorceress
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atari Sorceress »

The modded data files seem to work, except for two crucial problems:

1) The torch recipe is gone. Since this is a crafting recipe everyone starts with, there's no way to relearn it from books or scrolls.

2) Lucky coins no longer work. Regardless of how many I pick up, the count for lucky coins always stays at "x00."

Since I can't make torches or use lucky coins anymore, "vanilla" runs have become impossible and I'm forced to take KasierV's items.

I'll try reinstalling since somehow my backup files didn't copy properly.