Batman: Arkham Knight [Engine:Unreal 3.5] « revisited »

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Batman: Arkham Knight [Engine:Unreal 3.5] « revisited »

Post by SunBeam »

Game Name: Batman: Arkham Knight
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.0
Game Process: BatmanAK.exe
Game File Version: 1.6.2.0

Made by
El Rayo del Sol

Bullshit:

While fags bitch over MK11 and grinding OCDs, as well as bypassing flaunts keep going on, I've taken a nice detour. Yeah, starting this with a fucking smug attitude (thought you got used to; if not, you better). I've been meaning for a while to tackle UE3 x64 and with that in mind I set off to further destroy some of the AAA games that have been out across time, that are UE3 x64 and for which no one fucking dared to come up with what you'll see in the below. Then when I start some fight over public forums, I'm told "I trained 231739127 titles while you're slowly taking 1 down". Well, fuck you, you haven't fucking done the things I do. And Unreal isn't the only Engine I've handled. But heh, each to their own, I say. I don't have a business to maintain, but I do have a reputation I earned through hard work. Regardless of HOW MANY FUCKING GAMES I TRAINED.

So, d3d9.dll is a proxy DLL (info [Link]). The purpose it's been built like this is so the game automatically picks it up once dropped in the folder where the .exe is. You can view it as an automated loader. I've tested this only on Windows 10 x64, so if you come across crashes, let me know. It might have to do with exports that are available in d3d9.dll on your OS (e.g.: Windows 7 x64) and not on mine. Easy to fix.

Library:
d3d9.zip
Password: SunBeamFRF
(14.05 KiB) Downloaded 933 times

Instructions:

1. Download the d3d9.zip and place the DLL in your \Binaries\Win64 game folder (e.g.: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Batman Arkham Knight\Binaries\Win64). Basically where BatmanAK.exe is.

2. Run the game and pass the frontend screen, pressing any key. Now press Tilde (~) key (the key next to `1` key on your keyboard) and see if this happens:

If that doesn't happen for you, read the below:

3*. Head to DLC\356474\Content\BmGame\Config folder (e.g: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Batman Arkham Knight\DLC\356474\Content\BmGame\Config) and create an empty text file. Call it BmInput.ini. Note that if your Windows OS doesn't have extensions visible, your file will actually be called BmInput.ini.txt. Just in case "it doesn't work".

Then open it up and paste the below:

Code: Select all

[Engine.Console]
ConsoleKey=Tilde
TypeKey=Backslash
Save the file.

4*. Run the game again and try it out. You can change the keys as you please in the above.

For those curious WTF I did in the source code, please see it attached here:

Source:
d3d9_source.zip
Password: SunBeamFRF
(37.16 KiB) Downloaded 440 times

I've managed to comment as much as I could. You will need Code::Blocks to compile it. Why did I use this and not MSVC++? Well, why not? First-up, cuz it comes with x64 GCC inline assembly (which MSVC doesn't have; and no, I don't like using .asm macros/files to be compiled into functions) and secondly, cuz that's what life's made of - LEARNING. I kinda get bored doing repetitive tasks; can't say the same for all those who pump out 23179281731 trainers a day/month/year :) You know who you are.

While at it, might as well post what I used, just so I have it here for reference; what do you know, I've already done that in this post ;)

Video:

Let me know if you have any questions.

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

plf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight [Engine:UE3.5] « revisited »

Post by plf »

thanks :D , please share with us even the command to have limitless terror-takedown :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Note that making IsShippingBuild function return FALSE will also allow you access to all of the stuff mapped in Batman Arkham Knight\BmGame\Config\BmInput.ini. Some development stuff like:

Bindings=(Name="P",Command="TogglePhysicsMode")
Bindings=(Name="Up",Command="MoveForward")
Bindings=(Name="Down",Command="MoveBackward")
Bindings=(Name="Left",Command="TurnLeft")
Bindings=(Name="Right",Command="TurnRight")
Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="viewmode wireframe", bIgnoreShift=True,Alt=False,bIgnoreAlt=True)
Bindings=(Name="F2",Command="viewmode unlit")
Bindings=(Name="F3",Command="viewmode lit")
Bindings=(Name="F4",Command="viewmode detaillighting")
Bindings=(Name="F5",Command="viewmode shadercomplexity")
Bindings=(Name="F7",Command="OPENKISMETDEBUGGER SEQUENCE=PAUSEKISMETDEBUGGER",Alt=True)
Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="shot")
bInvertMouse=true
bInvertCapeGlide=true
Bindings=(Name="F5",Command="ReloadLevel")
Bindings=(Name="F8",Command="show postprocess")
Bindings=(Name="F11",Command="ToggleMovieRecord")
Bindings=(Name="F6",Command="Stat StartFile")
Bindings=(Name="F7",Command="Stat StopFile")
Bindings=(Name="V",Command="FreezeAll")
Bindings=(Name="X",Command="TelemetryTogglePause")
Bindings=(Name="C",Command="ToggleLockCamera", Control=True)
Bindings=(Name="Y",Command="ToggleGhost")
Bindings=(Name="T",Command="Teleport",Alt=false)
Bindings=(Name="T",Command="DebugTest",Alt=true)
Bindings=(Name="Add", Command="AddXP")
Bindings=(Name="Period",Command="ToggleThoughts",Alt=false)
Bindings=(Name="Period",Command="ToggleErrorThoughts",Alt=true)
Bindings=(Name="Semicolon",Command="StepPawnDisplayingThoughts",Alt=false,Control=false)
Bindings=(Name="Semicolon",Command="DisplayLookAtPawnThoughts",Alt=false,Control=true)
Bindings=(Name="Semicolon",Command="AdvanceCurrentThoughtHistoryItem",Alt=true,Control=false)
Bindings=(Name="NumPadTwo",Command="DebugCameraDown | OnRelease StopDebugCameraMovement | DebugMenuNumber 2")
Bindings=(Name="NumPadFour",Command="DebugCameraLeft | OnRelease StopDebugCameraMovement | DebugMenuNumber 4")
Bindings=(Name="NumPadSix",Command="DebugCameraRight | OnRelease StopDebugCameraMovement | DebugMenuNumber 6")
Bindings=(Name="NumPadEight",Command="DebugCameraUp | OnRelease StopDebugCameraMovement | DebugMenuNumber 8")
Bindings=(Name="NumPadSeven",Command="DebugCameraForward | OnRelease StopDebugCameraMovement | DebugMenuNumber 7")
Bindings=(Name="NumPadOne",Command="DebugCameraBack | OnRelease StopDebugCameraMovement | DebugMenuNumber 1")
Bindings=(Name="NumPadNine",Command="DebugCameraZoomIn | OnRelease StopDebugCameraMovement | DebugMenuNumber 9")
Bindings=(Name="NumPadThree",Command="DebugCameraZoomOut | OnRelease StopDebugCameraMovement | DebugMenuNumber 3")
Bindings=(Name="NumPadZero",Command="DebugMenuNumber 0")
Bindings=(Name="NumPadFive",Command="DebugMenuNumber 5")
Bindings=(Name="One",Command="SelectGadget 0 | DebugMenuNumber 1", Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="Two",Command="SelectGadget 1 | DebugMenuNumber 2", Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="Three",Command="SelectGadget 2 | DebugMenuNumber 3", Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="Four",Command="SelectGadget 3 | DebugMenuNumber 4", Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="Five",Command="SelectGadget 4 | DebugMenuNumber 5", Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="Six",Command="SelectGadget 5 | DebugMenuNumber 6", Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="Seven",Command="SelectGadget 6 | DebugMenuNumber 7", Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="Eight",Command="SelectGadget 7 | DebugMenuNumber 8", Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="Nine",Command="SelectGadget 8 | DebugMenuNumber 9", Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="Zero",Command="SelectGadget 9 | DebugMenuNumber 0", Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="C",Command="ToggleAlternativeCamera",Control=true)
Bindings=(Name="Run",Command="StartRun | OnRelease EndRun | Button bRunButton")
Bindings=(Name="Stealth",Command="StartStealthMove | OnRelease EndStealthMove | Button bCrouchButton | FloorTakedownModifierPressed | OnRelease FloorTakedownModifierReleased | LedgeToCeilingPressed | LandPressed")
Bindings=(Name="Grapple",Command="BankPoints | GrapplePressed | OnRelease GrappleReleased | Button aGrappleButton")
Bindings=(Name="Gadget",Command="GadgetPressed | OnRelease GadgetReleased")
Bindings=(Name="Grab", Command="GrabPressed | OnRelease GrabReleased | Button aTakedownButton")
Bindings=(Name="Cover", Command="CoverPressed | OnRelease CoverReleased");
Bindings=(Name="HoldToZoom", Command="ReadyGadget | OnRelease UnreadyGadget | Button bReadyGadgetButton")
Bindings=(Name="GadgetMode", Command="StartGadgetMode | OnRelease EndGadgetMode")
Bindings=(Name="ForensicMode", Command="SelectForensicModePressed | OnRelease SelectForensicModeReleased | Button bForensicsButton")
Bindings=(Name="GrappleOrGadget", Command="BankPoints | GrappleOrGadgetPressed | OnRelease GadgetReleased | Button aGrappleButton")
Bindings=(Name="GrappleOrGadgetOrQuickStrike", Command="GrappleOrStrikeGadgetPressed | OnRelease GadgetReleased | Button aGrappleButton")
Bindings=(Name="GadgetOrQuickStrike", Command="GadgetOrQuickStrikePressed | OnRelease GadgetReleased | Button bRightTrigger")
Bindings=(Name="StealthOrGadget", Command="StealthOrGadgetPressed | OnRelease EndStealthMove | OnRelease GadgetReleased | Button bCrouchButton | FloorTakedownModifierPressed | OnRelease FloorTakedownModifierReleased | LedgeToCeilingPressed | LandPressed")
Bindings=(Name="QuickStrike", Command="TriggerFearTakedown 0 | TriggerQuickStrike | OnRelease QuickStrikeReleased | Button aQuickStrike")
Bindings=(Name="HeavyStrike", Command="TriggerHeavyStrike | OnRelease HeavyStrikeReleased")
Bindings=(Name="ChargeStrike", Command="TriggerChargeStrike | OnRelease ChargeStrikeReleased")
Bindings=(Name="BlockBreaker", Command="TriggerBlockBreaker | OnRelease BlockBreakerReleased")
Bindings=(Name="Redirect", Command="TriggerRedirect | OnRelease RedirectReleased")
Bindings=(Name="ContextSensitive", Command="PressedContextSensitive | OnRelease ReleasedContextSensitive")
Bindings=(Name="ReadyBatarang", Command="ReadyBatarang | OnRelease UnReadyBatarang")
Bindings=(Name="HoldToZoomOrCounter", Command="ReadyGadgetOrCounterPressed | OnRelease ReadyGadgetOrCounterReleased | OnRelease UnreadyGadget | Button bReadyGadgetButton | Button aTakedownButton | Button bRightTrigger")
Bindings=(Name="PS3Crouch", Command="StealthOrQuickBatclawPressed | OnRelease EndStealthMove | Button bCrouchButton | FloorTakedownModifierPressed | OnRelease FloorTakedownModifierReleased | LedgeToCeilingPressed  | LandPressed"))
Bindings=(Name="ChargeVenom", Command="ChargeVenomPressed | OnRelease ChargeVenomReleased")
Bindings=(Name="HoldToTaunt", Command="HoldToTauntPressed | OnRelease HoldToTauntReleased")
Bindings=(Name="BrakeButton", Command="BrakePressed | Button bHandbrakeOrBrake")
Bindings=(Name="ExitVehicle", Command="ExitVehiclePressed | OnRelease ExitVehicleReleased")
Bindings=(Name="DualPlay", Command="DualPlayPressed | OnRelease DualPlayReleased")
Bindings=(Name="FireGun", Command="FireGunPressed")
Bindings=(Name="ZoomOrDetectiveMode", Command="ZoomOrDetPressed | OnRelease ZoomOrDetReleased");
Bindings=(Name="VehicleSecondaryFire",Command="")
Bindings=(Name="HoldForLineLaunchStop", Command="HoldForLineLaunchStopPressed | OnRelease HoldForLineLaunchStopReleased")
Bindings=(Name="BatmobileSonar", Command="BatmobileSonarPressed | OnRelease BatmobileSonarReleased")
Bindings=(Name="C",Command="ToggleDrivingCamera | DebugLevelLoad Combat",Control=false)
Bindings=(Name="Y",Command="ToggleGhost",Shift=true, bIgnoreShift=false)
Bindings=(Name="T",Command="Teleport",Shift=true, bIgnoreShift=false)
Bindings=(Name="W",Command="DebugMenuUpPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuUpReleased")
Bindings=(Name="S",Command="DebugMenuDownPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuDownReleased",Control=false)
Bindings=(Name="A",Command="DebugMenuLeftPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuLeftReleased")
Bindings=(Name="D",Command="DebugMenuRightPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuRightReleased | DebugLevelLoad FE_VSlice")
Bindings=(Name="Up",Command="DebugMenuUpPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuUpReleased")
Bindings=(Name="Down",Command="DebugMenuDownPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuDownReleased")
Bindings=(Name="Left",Command="DebugMenuLeftPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuLeftReleased")
Bindings=(Name="Right",Command="DebugMenuRightPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuRightReleased")
Bindings=(Name="S",Command="AutoSaveGame",Control=true)
Bindings=(Name="Q",Command="DebugMenuPrevPage")
Bindings=(Name="E",Command="DebugMenuNextPage")
Bindings=(Name="Delete",Command="DebugMenuOn | OnRelease DebugMenuOff")
Bindings=(Name="RightShift",Command="DebugMenuOn | OnRelease DebugMenuOff")
Bindings=(Name="Enter",Command="DebugCamSingleFrameStep | DebugMenuSelectA")
Bindings=(Name="BackSpace",Command="ToggleDebugCamera true",Control=False,Alt=False)
Bindings=(Name="BackSpace",Command="DebugCamera2Pad",Control=True)
Bindings=(Name="K",Command="DebugKillAllEnemies | KillVehicles", Control = false)
Bindings=(Name="K",Command="DebugKillAllButOneEnemyInRoom", Control = true)
Bindings=(Name="I",Command="ToggleLookInvert")
Bindings=(Name="G",Command="DebugGiveAllGadgets",Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="F",Command="DebugLevelLoad FE_Free_Roam")
Bindings=(Name="Escape",Command="UserPause")
Bindings=(Name="Pause",Command="UserPause")
Bindings=(Name="P",Command="TogglePhysicsGrabber | DebugLevelLoad Predator_A1?Chapters=4",Control=false,Alt=false,Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="P",Command="TogglePaths",Control=false,Alt=true,Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="P",Command="ToggleAIPaths",Control=true,Alt=false,Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="P",Command="ToggleNavMeshInspector",Control=true,Alt=true,Shift=false)
Bindings=(Name="H",Command="ToggleHighSpeed",Alt=false)
Bindings=(Name="H",Command="ToggleSuperHighSpeed",Alt=true)
Bindings=(Name="L",Command="ToggleLowSpeed",Alt=false)
Bindings=(Name="L",Command="DebugLoadGame",Alt=true)
Bindings=(Name="Equals",Command="DebugWeaponIn | Button aRightShoulder")
Bindings=(Name="Underscore",Command="DebugWeaponOut | Button aLeftShoulder")
Bindings=(Name="SLASH",Command="GPU")
Bindings=(Name="LeftBracket",Command="ToggleStreamingMiniMap")
Bindings=(Name="RightBracket",Command="Stat Levels")
Bindings=(Name="U",Command="UnlockAllUpgrades TRUE")
Bindings=(Name="U",Command="DebugGiveArmour",Shift=true,Control=false)
Bindings=(Name="U",Command="DebugRemoveArmour",Shift=false,Control=true)"N
Bindings=(Name="COMMA",Command="ToggleEnemiesCanAttack")
Bindings=(Name="O",Command="RestoreHealth")
Bindings=(Name="PageUp",Command="DebugMenuStepUp")
Bindings=(Name="PageDown",Command="DebugMenuStepDown")
Bindings=(Name="R",Command="DebugMenuSelectA")
Bindings=(Name="Subtract", Command="BmRagDoll")
Bindings=(Name="Tilde", Command="ToggleLowSpeed | OnRelease ToggleLowSpeed")
Bindings=(Name="BackSpace",Command="ToggleScreenshotCamera",Control=False,Alt=True)
Bindings=(Name="N",Command="CycleAnimNames")
Bindings=(Name="J",Command="ReportBug",Control=False)
Bindings=(Name="J",Command="CopyWaypoint",Control=True)
Bindings=(Name="V",Command="ToggleGrapplePointDebug")
Bindings=(Name="B",Command="SpawnPlayerCar")
Bindings=(Name="BackSlash",Command="ToggleOnscreenKismetAndWarnings")
Bindings=(Name="R",Command="SpawnDebugRunAwayThug",Control=true)
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_LeftTrigger",Command="HoldToZoom | DebugMenuQualifyOnT | OnRelease DebugMenuQualifyOffT | DebugMenuPrevPage | DeepScanOut")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_RightTrigger",Command="StealthOrGadget | DebugMenuQualifyOnT | OnRelease DebugMenuQualifyOffT | DebugMenuNextPage | AttackThrow | BatmobileFireButton | Button bFireVehicleWeapon | FireGun | DeepScanIn ")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_LeftTriggerAxis",Command="Axis aLeftTrigger Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.2 | Axis aUp Speed=-1.0 DeadZone=0.1")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_RightTriggerAxis",Command="Axis aRightTrigger Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.2 | Axis aUp Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.1 | Axis aThrottleAxis Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.0")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_RightThumbstick",Command="DebugMenuSelectA | Button bLookBehindVehicle | QuickPhotoMode | ToggleCameraZoom")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_LeftThumbstick",Command="DebugMenuSelectA | Button bLeftStickDown | QuickPhotoMode | DetonateGel | HoldForLineLaunchStop | BatmobileSonar")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_DPad_Left",Command="Button bRawDpadLeft | OpenChallengeWheel | OnRelease CloseChallengeWheel | DebugMenuLeftPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuLeftReleased")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_DPad_Right",Command="Button bRawDpadRight | OpenMostWantedmenu | OnRelease CloseMostWantedMenu | DebugMenuRightPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuRightReleased")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_DPad_Up",Command="Button bRawDpadUp | MoveDialogueOptionUp | ForensicMode | DebugMenuUpPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuUpReleased | SelectVehicleWeapon 4 | OnRelease ReleaseVehicleWeapon 4")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_DPad_Down",Command="Button bRawDpadDown |MoveDialogueOptionDown | Button bGadgetSelectWheel | DebugMenuDownPressed | OnRelease DebugMenuDownReleased")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_Back",Command="OpenLevelUpOrMap")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_Start",Command="UserPause")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_LeftX",Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.3 | Axis aRawLHJoyRight Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.0")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_LeftY",Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.3 | Axis aRawLHJoyUp Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.0" )
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_RightX",Command="Axis aTurn Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.2 | Axis aRawRHJoyRight Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.0")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_RightY",Command="Axis aLookup Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.2 | Axis aRawRHJoyUp Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.0")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_A",Command="DebugCamSingleFrameStep | EjectFromVehicle | BattleStrafe  | ContextSensitive | Run | CapeGlide | AcceptConversation | Evade | DebugMenuSelectA | CancelBatarangCamera | TriggerPhysImpact")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_B",Command="ExitAgilityMode | QuickGadgetB | OnRelease ReleaseQuickGadgetB | Cover | BlockBreaker | SkipCutscene | CancelGadget | DebugMenuSelectB | CancelBatarangCamera | Button bCancelButton")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_X",Command="TriggerFearTakedown 0 | TriggerQuickStrike | QuickGadgetX | OnRelease ReleaseQuickGadgetY | DebugMenuSelectX | CancelBatarangCamera | BrakeButton | OnRelease QuickStrikeReleased | Button aQuickStrike")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_Y",Command="QuickGadgetY | OnRelease ReleaseQuickGadgetY | Grab | ActivateNoise  | DebugMenuSelectY | SpecialMoveCheat  | CancelBatarangCamera | ToggleVideoRec | Button bVehicleBoostButton | TogglePhysImpact | HangFromVantagePoint | ZipLine")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_LeftShoulder",Command="DebugMenuStepUp | DualPlay | ThermalMode | Button aLeftShoulder | SlowDownSpectatorCamera")
Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_RightShoulder",Command="DebugMenuStepDown | Grapple | SecondaryFireGadget | ToggleDrivingCamera | OnRelease SecondaryFireReleased | DebugMenuQualifyOnB | OnRelease DebugMenuQualifyOffB | Button aRightShoulder | SpeedUpSpectatorCamera | Button bFireVehicleSecondaryWeapon | SecondaryFireVehicleWeapon | PursuitModeTagGun")
Bindings=(Name="TAB", Command="OpenLevelUpOrMap")
Bindings=(Name="SIXAXIS_AccelX",Command="Axis aAccelX Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.2")
Bindings=(Name="SIXAXIS_AccelY",Command="Axis aAccelY Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.2")
Bindings=(Name="SIXAXIS_AccelZ",Command="Axis aAccelZ Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.2")
Bindings=(Name="SIXAXIS_Gyro",Command="Axis aGyro Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.2")
Bindings=(Name="LeftMouseButton",Command="SkipCutscene")
If some of the above intersect with normal key behavior and you don't want them, just clean the section up :)

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

thanks alot for sharing SunBeam!

plf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plf »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:29 pm

that "Command="TriggerFearTakedown 0" is to use limitlessly the fear takedown ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Try and let us know :) Assign a hotkey to it ;)

Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="TriggerFearTakedown 0") // try 1 as well. Or -1 (wonder if that keeps it unlimited) :P

UObject[151071] TriggerFearTakedown  0xC76BFA8 ( Function BmGame.RPlayerController.TriggerFearTakedown )
UObject[151072] ChainTd              0xC76C06C ( ObjectProperty RPlayerController.TriggerFearTakedown.ChainTd )
UObject[151073] BtnId                0xC76C108 ( IntProperty RPlayerController.TriggerFearTakedown.BtnId )
Actually.. I think the param after the function is the amount of chain hits you can do? Try "TriggerFearTakedown 99". See what that does. Also.. I think you need to have this ability enabled to use it. If you're at the start of the game, try "DebugGiveAllGadgets" or "UnlockAllUpgrades TRUE".

Bottom line: whatever you don't use, remove it from BmInput.ini just so it doesn't conflict with other hotkeys. You can use dash symbol as well in front of the "Bindings" command to invalidate it/remove it ;) See this: [Link]

So use - in front of the Bindings you don't need.

plf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plf »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:42 am
i will try thanks , as for how instert the commands a guy that on youtube is calles MrJAG showed a way to insert them even without the console command since untill some times ago that console was never discovered by anyone, also i know that is is offtopic but since you are reading, could you try to create a little mod\cheat for dead space 3 ? the origin version , a mod that allow to increase the amount of increasing stats for the weapons , i can even give you the required files if you want
Last edited by plf on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Sorry, I don't take in any requests :) You'll have to manage. My sole interest in these things you see posted is the game engine. Mainly Unreal Engine 3, x86 and x64 and Unreal Engine 4.

plf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plf »

in any case i tried all the variations that you suggested me to active that command (i used the alternative method that you suggested since i don't have the tilde key because i am european and i have an european laptop) but it see that command isn't to keep the terrortakedown active , maybe it only serve to actually unlock it once you get the new suit

Skateboarder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skateboarder »

dude im so hyped about this epic games is fucking people over left and right with empty promises and bullshit. i have a few questions...first off ive been making a game with udk since 2011 (ue3 free version) and was wondering if turbulence particles are crackable in the engine. thers just a few tidbits of code missing to import the files. secondly do you think its possible to run the world editor. because if thats possible you would be able to import packages into batman world editor! as you know typically you make a shortcut command to a ue3 game with -editor on the end and with certain games you can run the world editor+content browser+package importer!!!!!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just finished the game again (missed it so much) and can tell you if you want to solve Riddler stuff fast, use the following in the console:
  • RiddlerRevealItemsOnlyValid
  • God + Ghost/Walk
First one will reveal only the remaining items which you didn't expose via interrogating dumb fucks. Second part will help getting fast to the spot and not do too much acrobatics :) And dying (God works for the Batmobile as well; you might wanna give BatmobileInfinitePower command a go - useful in those bomb defusal challenges).

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

For some reason when I choose a costume in the showcase, i get a black screen. I have to enter "ReloadGame" to load into the game.

here is my autoexec.txt btw

set BmGame.RFractureWallBase IsTakedownWall true
set BmGame.RInventoryGadget bCanEquipWhileRecharging true
set engine.playercontroller bgodmode true
set BmGame.RPersistentDebugData Debug_Combat_DisableStunStars true
set BmGame.RPersistentDebugData Debug_Combat_DisableStrikeTrails true
set Engine.Engine bOnScreenKismetWarnings true
set BmGame.RPersistentDebugData Debug_Combat_CanAlwaysTakedown 1
set BmGame.RInventoryGadget bUsableFromCrawlSpace true
set BmGame.RInventoryGadget bUsableFromVantagePoints true
set BmGame.RInventoryGadget bCanUseXRay true
set BmGame.RSeqAct_CinematicMode bIsSkippable true
set BmGame.RBMWeapon bWeaponDoubleJammed 1
set BmGame.RBMRoomAIState bVoiceSynthUseDetected 0
set BmGame.RBMRoomAIState bNoDMD true
set BmGame.RInventoryGadget.bCanRechargeFromZeroAmmo true
set BmGame.RDisruptorSniper.iAntiEquipmentRemainingAmmo 999

and here are a few cool commands

set BmGame.RPawnPlayerBmBase bGauntletLightRunning true
set BmScript.RPawnPlayerBm bRadioModeEyes 1
set BmGame.RPopulationManager MaxJokersAllowedInRiots int
set BmGame.RPersistentDebugData bForceJokerInRiots true
set BmGame.RPersistentDebugData bSpawnAllJokerRooftop true
set BmGame.RPersistentDebugData bAlwaysSpawnJokerRooftop true
also bound

.Bindings=(Name="F4", Command="savegamehere")

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Like I said, you are a dev with my DLL :)

Vad1us
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vad1us »

Hello, thanks SunBeam for your work. Console worked perfectly, until I ended main story. Now every time I enter batmobile game crashes. If i delete your d3d9.dll, it starts working. May be the problem is in Reshade, that im using. But it worked before, and now it doesnt. Any advice?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I often say this: don't use any GFX crap that requires d3d9 hooking. So no, can't help, sorry.