Batman: Arkham Knight [Engine:Unreal 3.5] « revisited »

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Malfeasence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight [Engine:Unreal 3.5] « revisited »

Post by Malfeasence »

hey bro is it possible if you could make one for Epic games.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FallenR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FallenR »

Hey Sun, sorry for necroposting, but in case you still keep track of this thread, I just wanted to say you're very funny lol and all your sh*t is working on my end. Thx for helping me get the best of my gaming experience. Cheers o/

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

FallenR wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:58 pm
Hey Sun, sorry for necroposting, but in case you still keep track of this thread, I just wanted to say you're very funny lol and all your sh*t is working on my end. Thx for helping me get the best of my gaming experience. Cheers o/
Much appreciated :)

FallenR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FallenR »

Hey buddy, do you happen to have something like this for Arkham City, or just the Cheat Engine version?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

FallenR wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:13 pm
Hey buddy, do you happen to have something like this for Arkham City, or just the Cheat Engine version?
The other games in the series are x86, so no. Just tables and you can find them here (google 'sunbeam fearless batman'). If the table is not working, it will need to be updated. And I only update based on the process in my signature: via Patreon. Old games I don't play anymore, so no sense in wasting time updating something I won't use anyway.. unless motivated.

FallenR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FallenR »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:50 pm
FallenR wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:13 pm
The other games in the series are x86, so no. Just tables and you can find them here (google 'sunbeam fearless batman'). If the table is not working, it will need to be updated. And I only update based on the process in my signature: via Patreon. Old games I don't play anymore, so no sense in wasting time updating something I won't use anyway.. unless motivated.
Gotcha, thank you so much, it's working alright

AndTheBeat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AndTheBeat »

I'm a f***ing genius.. Couldn't get this to work.. I tried multiple binds to the Console key nothing. Noticed that it was tested on Win10 and that Direct3D9 is quite old now. Renamed d3d9.dll to d3d12.dll and it worked.. Quite proud of myself..

orlac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orlac »

i can't find the page anywhere , but there was a table made for this game called BatmanAK.CT, it was the only table even made for that game with the function to avoid the resetting of the combo when you get hits or when you lose the timing during the attack , so we need that script to be updated , because currently , there isn't even a console command that can prevent the combo reset

richtech
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by richtech »

I am using a german keyboard (qwertZ)layout, and thus tilde does not provide the same key as on the english (qwertY) ...
Copied the dx9.dll to binaries and made the BmInput.ini int (Batman Arkham Knight\DLC\356474\Content\BmGame\Config) with this entry ConsoleKey=Tilde ...
It does not work (and yeah the fileextension hiding is disabled) his tilde quote replaced with "^" Caret sign (this directly under Esc left from 1/!)
Even tried insteal ConsoleKey=Caret does not work also.
DLL not matching to version 1.6.2.0 ?
Edit: Thanks to:
AndTheBeat wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:55 pm
I'm a f***ing genius.. Couldn't get this to work.. I tried multiple binds to the Console key nothing. Noticed that it was tested on Win10 and that Direct3D9 is quite old now. Renamed d3d9.dll to d3d12.dll and it worked.. Quite proud of myself..
Did this but also ???

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

richtech wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:51 pm
I am using a german keyboard (qwertZ)layout, and thus tilde does not provide the same key as on the english (qwertY) ...
Copied the dx9.dll to binaries and made the BmInput.ini int (Batman Arkham Knight\DLC\356474\Content\BmGame\Config) with this entry ConsoleKey=Tilde ...
It does not work (and yeah the fileextension hiding is disabled) his tilde quote replaced with "^" Caret sign (this directly under Esc left from 1/!)
Even tried insteal ConsoleKey=Caret does not work also.
DLL not matching to version 1.6.2.0 ?
Edit: Thanks to:
AndTheBeat wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:55 pm
Did this but also ???
How about learning to enable the EN layout in Windows OS and stop with this "I am on some different type of keyboard than the rest of the world"? Here you go: [Link].

Once installed, Alt+Shift to switch to EN (you will see it in task bar, near clock, to the right). Then Tilde will work.

Lastly, you have the On-Screen Keyboard app in Windows OS.

gs11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gs11 »

Hi
Is there any command that allows to reset Batman lvl to 0, with no exp, no points to unlock skills etc.?

I want to start NG+ with the "beginner batman".

Malfeasence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malfeasence »

Hello is possible for you to make one that works on the epic games Batman arkhams?

negativez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by negativez »

Sorry to necro this, but the attached d3d9.dll in the first post of this thread doesn't seem to work and I can't find your patreon page, which should have the updated dll. Is there any other place I can get the updated dll? I also checked your ko-fi page but it's not there.