PCSX2 Bundle

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sortajan
Cheater
Cheater

PCSX2 Bundle

Post by sortajan »

These are just some personal tables I've created over the years. These probably won't be maintained, but I may add more games as I play them. I don't take requests. I just wanted to share the wealth a bit.

I expect they'll work with nearly any version of PCSX2 since none of them have ever broken. Some of them are just raw codes that I popped into CE and expanded on, so I don't think versions matter.

Games are all Redump versions with the correct hashes. Should work perfectly.

Code: Select all

Ar tonelico II - Melody of Metafalica (USA)
Baldur's Gate - Dark Alliance (USA)
Baldur's Gate - Dark Alliance II (USA)
Castlevania - Curse of Darkness (USA)
Dark Cloud (USA)
Dark Cloud 2 (USA)
Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis (USA)
Suikoden IV (USA)
Too many features to list, but they're packed with inventory/character editors. The Dark Cloud tables in particular are laughably overstuffed with features (including the stats of fish in every tank of your aquarium and changing which evolution path you've taken in each of Monica's badges). The rest you can fill in with raw codes from gamehacking.org or something. Google how to make .pnach files if you need help there.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
pcsx2.7z
(62.41 KiB) Downloaded 846 times

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: PCSX2 Bundle

Post by anl93 »

Another good pack of mine enjoy

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14645

Malric
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: PCSX2 Bundle

Post by Malric »

Any chance you have an updated version of these? I just attempted to use the Baldur's Gate - Dark Alliance (USA) table and unfortunately, nothing from it worked.