Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SolarCobalt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Post by SolarCobalt »

I dont understand the inventory editor. Should the Value change whenever an item is selected or "pointed at"?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yibavev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yibavev »

For some reason, I cant check the "Easy Check for Field Commands (Steal, Scrutinize, Inquiry)" box

zephiechan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zephiechan »

In addition to the base addresses changing, some pointers have changed too. For example, the One Hit KO for enemies only works for the first three enemies in the lineup; the remaining potential three are unaffected by the cheat. The Enemy Battle Pointers are also off: Enemy 4 and Enemy 5 are actually Enemy 1 and Enemy 2, with Enemies 1-3 blank (so I imagine the addresses have shifted forwards by some amount).

I know absolutely nothing about how any of this works, but I've been playing with the code here and there. Unfortunately I haven't figured out any kind of fix for any of these.

ebith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ebith »

Shirokaido wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:06 am
For those struggling with the Steal, Scrutinize, Inquire code like I am, here's the long way around:
-Enter a town
-Do an exact search for 25
-Go Steal (or otherwise) until you fail; it should say you have 4 attempts left
-Search 20
-Only one result? Good, lock it, skip to last step.
-More than one result? Try to Steal again until you fail again, should say you have 3 attempts left
-Search 15
-Now you should only have one left, lock the address
-With the address locked, you can attempt the Steal or otherwise until you finally succeed! Not as great as instant success, but definitely much quicker than save scumming.

TL;DR: Reputation is in increments of 5, with 25 being full reputation and 0 being, well, none. Search for the current address and lock it. Then you can try until the cows come home.

NOTE: I doubt these are static addresses, so you'll likely have to redo this every time you boot the game.
I wrote the code to change the reputation of each city using this as a reference.
You can use it if you like.
Attachments
Octopath_Traveler-Reputation.CT
(9.5 KiB) Downloaded 889 times

traceurevans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by traceurevans »

table doesn't work at all for me. Only one who could read something of my game was Edit 6.7. All the others didn't "activate" properly, as in, never seemed to read any values.
Easy Check (which is all I really want) gives me the "<<Error while scanning for AOB's : 8PathSteal Error: Not all results found>>".
Any way I can make it work?

haobiao009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haobiao009 »

Any chance we can have an updated table to work with the Game Pass for PC version? Thanks.

Kinrgavi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kinrgavi »

haobiao009 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:11 pm
Any chance we can have an updated table to work with the Game Pass for PC version? Thanks.
In case you were looking for any working table (and not this particular one updated for the Windows/Game Pass version), then there's a new thread here, with a table made by kajih: viewtopic.php?t=15650

Apparently a table needed to be remade from scratch because none of the base addresses from the Steam version could be found in the Game Pass version.

haobiao009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haobiao009 »

Kinrgavi wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:10 am
haobiao009 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:11 pm
In case you were looking for any working table (and not this particular one updated for the Windows/Game Pass version), then there's a new thread here, with a table made by kajih: viewtopic.php?t=15650

Apparently a table needed to be remade from scratch because none of the base addresses from the Steam version could be found in the Game Pass version.
Sorry just saw your post. I have settled with fearlessrevolution's trainer, but thanks anyway.

Valuxen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Valuxen »

the codes for exp multiplier do not work for me.

naytherandom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by naytherandom »

So i changed my level character with this script but after i changed it the level is stuck and the exp reset. any idea how to fix this?

royr719
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by royr719 »

Does anyone knows if the Battle Main Base Address changes after beating the game with you main character? The battle scripts are not working for me after that.

TheMageBlood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheMageBlood »

None of the scripts seem to work for me. Nothing happens at all when I enable them. This is the first time anything like this has happened. Any ideas?

TheMageBlood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheMageBlood »

The last update seems to have fixed everything. The entire game stalled out and nothing would work. It all seems fine now. Thanks!!

Sinn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinn »

does anyone have an epic store version of this cheat table. the steam on and the others for windows and xbox game pass ect dont work at all on the epic store version of the game. i tested it yesterday after geting a discounted version of the game on epic .

Gharbad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gharbad »

Weird problem: I used the No Encounters script, which definitely worked. The issue is that the encounter rate seems to permanently be 0, even after I turn off the script. Anyone run into that?

Edit: After closing the game down, I disabled the scripts, and there were no encounters. I closed down the game and closed the table completely, then they came back. Maybe something's up with the deactivation of the No Random Encounters option?