Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I have some options ready for Octopath Traveler Steam version.

It appears to use the same functions for multiple things, so scripts may be a little harder to make as the same function affects many things. I was able to get some pointers working though. The people who hacked the save game for the Switch version already had an item list I was able to use. Thanks to them for that.

Options so far:
Scripts by TheBytesize for Battle Results and 100% Steal, Scrutinize and Inquire, Allure and Inf H'aanit Summons QTY
Scripts for Infinite HP, SP, Max BP for All Battle Characters
Scripts for One Hit Kill All Enemies, All Enemies Have No SP,BP and All Enemies Have 1 Shield Left
Script for JP Multiplier/Infinite JP
Script for EXP Multiplier
Script for Leaf(Gold) Multiplier/Infinite Leaf(Gold)
Script for Setting Minimum Item Quantity
Script for No Random Encounters
Script/Pointers for Inventory Editor (Allows Replacing An Item You Have With Another Item You Want)
Pointers to Leaf (Gold)
Pointers to first Inventory Item
Pointers to All Battle Characters HP, SP, BP
Pointers to Summon Characters for Ophilia, Primrose and H'aanit
Pointers to All Characters Level, EXP and JP and Extra Stats

EDIT 1:
Found pointers to Character 1 Battle HP, SP, BP. You can freeze these for example to always have 5 BP, etc. May work on scripts that do this later.

EDIT 1.5:
Found some pointers to character stats of EXP and JP. I believe all the characters are around the same area, but only played Cyrus and Tressa so far to nail those down.

EDIT 1.75:
Fleshed out more of the Character Editor. I now have the Extra Stats added to both Tressa and Cyrus. These are the places where it stores how many additional stat points that happens when you use the Nuts in game. I guess I need to start everyone's chapter to find other character's values, but I have Tressa and Cyrus so far. I'm removing EDIT 1.5 in favor of this one.

EDIT 2.0:
I have Character Editor with EXP, JP and Extra Stats for all characters now (Olberic, Tressa, Cyrus, Primrose, H'aanit, Therion, Ophilia, Alfin). I'm removing EDIT 1.75 in favor of this more complete one.

EDIT 2.5:
I have some scripts ready that give Infinite HP, SP and Max BP to Battle Character Slot 1. Test them out and report any problems. I'm using a timer and just writing the maximum HP, SP and BP and hopefully have the condition to do that only when you're in battle. I will work on getting other battle characters when I play the game through some more and get other characters beside the one you start with.

EDIT 2.6:
Cleaned up some of the Inf HP, SP and Max BP scripts to allow for enabling at the title screen and destroy them if you close the game without disabling them. Will work on more thing tomorrow as I have time. I'm deleting EDIT 2.5 in favor of this one.

EDIT 3.0:
I came up with all characters battle pointers and updated the Infinite HP, SP and Max BP scripts to affect all battle characters. I added in a JP Multiplier/Infinite JP script using a timer but it works pretty well for me. I added in Level to the Character Editor. This affects Path Action percent in some cases (Scrutinize and probably Steal and others). You can change it in town to 99 for example and it will revert back when you get into battle and earn EXP, but your path action will be close to 100%.

EDIT 3.5:
For item cheats, I came up with a Set Minimum Item Quantity. It basically gives you infinite item for those items you have at least 1 of.

EDIT 4.0:
I came up with something for Inventory Editing. I have options that you choose an item you want to replace from your inventory and then another option with the item you want to get. Hit the Perform Item Replacement after you select both those and it does the replacement in your inventory. You will need to take care to make sure you select something you don't already have or it could mess up your inventory. I tested it with changing an item to the accessory that removes random battles and it worked. I equipped it and no battles.

EDIT 4.5:
I added an EXP Multiplier script using a timer similar to the JP Multiplier. It works fairly well. You won't see the results in the battle screen, but you do level up faster. If you have a negative amount to next level, just fight a battle and you will level up.

EDIT 5.0:
I fixed the issue with battle character 4 not working if you had summon character like Ophilia or Primrose summons. I have a pointer to Ophilia's times left with her summon character. I also have pointers to H'aanit's summon monsters. You can edit the type of monster (I don't have a list yet, but perhaps someone can work on that) and the number of times left to use. I fixed an issue with JP Multiplier not working correctly if you turn off Infinite JP.

EDIT 5.1:
I added a Leaf(Gold) Multiplier/Infinite Leaf option by request. I fixed the Set Minimum Item Amount to not affect key items. If you used it when it affected these and you want to fix your items, use the Set Item Quantity To 1 under Inventory Editor. I added Primrose's Times Left to Summon under the Summon Pointers.

EDIT 5.5:
I finished coming up with the Monster Summon List for H'aanit. ID's 373 - 394 seem to be special in that names are blank but it still works. I only tested a few but 373 does an attack for 9999. I added in the pointers for Primary Job, Secondary Job and Base Character/Sprite that chaos915 found. Thanks to him for that.

EDIT 6.0:
I suppose people wanted to free an accessory slot, but I searched for and found a No Encounters option without the Spurning Ribbon accessory. Enjoy!

EDIT 6.1:
Due to the reports of Set Minimum Item Qty not working sometimes (I believe it was going to infinite loop), I reworked the option to hopefully fix this issue. I am not using another pointer to determine the total number of items you have instead of relying on the inventory data.

EDIT 6.5:
I found time to perfect the No Random Encounters option. I tested it in multiple Danger Level 45 areas and it appears to work for me now. I merged in scripts TheByteSize created. Thanks to him for those options.

EDIT 6.6:
One more tweak I think to No Random Encounters. I tested it by completing one person's first chapter and then rushing to all the cities and even went to Noblecourt and Whisperwood. I am now using a timer and writing the values I think cause No Random Battles if they are not what I'm expecting. I think sometimes going in and out of towns was causing it to reset. Anyway I hope this fixes things.

EDIT 6.7:
TheByteSize updated his script to also 100% Scrutinize and Inquire as well as Steal. I merged it to my table with this update.

EDIT 7.0:
I added in some Enemy Battle Pointers as well as scripts for One Hit Kill All Enemies, All Enemies Have No SP or BP and All Enemies Have 1 Shield Left. I updated TheByteSize's scripts with his updates from 2.0 slightly changing the way he did Inf H'aanit Summons as I believe there are always 10 slots as far as I know.

EDIT 7.1:
I attempted to fix One Hit Kill All Enemies. Let me know if this doesn't work.

EDIT 7.5:
Thanks to penguinicus for finding the offset adjustments needed for the new game update. I've updated the table with his findings. Sorry, I've been busy playing other games to look into this sooner.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Octopath_Traveler-Win64-Shipping.CT
EDIT 7.5 file (Offset Fix by Penguinicus for New Game Update)
(186.72 KiB) Downloaded 23982 times
EDIT 7.1 file (Fix One Hit Kill All Enemies)
(183.82 KiB) Downloaded 2720 times
EDIT 7.0 file (Enemy Battle Pointers and Scripts for One Hit Kill, 1 Shield Point Left, TheByteSize's updates)
(183.87 KiB) Downloaded 895 times
EDIT 6.7 file (Fixed No Random Encounters, Added in TheByteSize scripts for Battle Results, 100% Steal, Scrutinize, Inquire)
(166.97 KiB) Downloaded 1128 times
EDIT 6.1 file (No Random Encounters, Fix Set Minimum Item Qty)
(155.47 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
EDIT 5.5 file (Summon Monster List for H'aanit)
(154.45 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
EDIT 5.1 file (Leaf(Gold) Multiplier/Infinite Leaf, Fix Set Minimum Item Qty to not affect key items)
(122.49 KiB) Downloaded 466 times
EDIT 5.0 file (Summon Characters Pointers and fix for battle char 4 not working in some cases)
(119.67 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
EDIT 4.5 file (EXP Multiplier)
(110.92 KiB) Downloaded 1156 times
EDIT 4.0 file (Inventory Editor)
(108.18 KiB) Downloaded 956 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:32 am, edited 23 times in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Post by tontsa00 »

Does this game have voice acting?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

tontsa00 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:45 pm
Does this game have voice acting?
Yea

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Some cutscenes are voice acted but not fully voiced everything.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Found some Char 1 Battle pointers to HP, SP, BP.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

It seems trying to edit job points causes a fatal crash.

Edit- it seems like it only crashes when trying to learn a skill with the hp/sp/bp frozen, doing abit more testing now
Last edited by Noire Blackheart on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PoutouYou
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PoutouYou »

Thank you for the hard work and so fast ^^

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

You may have to unfreeze the Battle pointers when in town

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Thanks Drummer, especially for the item editor. Looks like the inventory slots are separated by 10 bytes, so changing the first offset to 10 will get you the next item slot.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Ok after abit of testing i can confirm that having the battle pointer frozen while opening and closing the menu has a chance of causing a fatal error, sometimes it will, sometimes it won't, but other than that everything is fine.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

I was able to change job points no problem (4byte search for anyone trying to find it)

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I have the Character Editor for all characters now with EDIT 2.0.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in some scripts for Infinite HP, SP and Max BP for Battle Character 1. If you run into issues with these, let me know. It's using a timer and just writing the max value when you're in battle.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I need to sleep, I will give it a test and get back to you tommrow.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I came up with all characters battle pointers and updated the Infinite HP, SP and Max BP scripts to affect all battle characters. I added in a JP Multiplier/Infinite JP script using a timer but it works pretty well for me. I added in Level to the Character Editor. This affects Path Action percent in some cases (Scrutinize and probably Steal and others). You can change it in town to 99 for example and it will revert back when you get into battle and earn EXP, but your path action will be close to 100%.