Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kirby59
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Post by kirby59 »

Noctaem wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:12 pm
Does anyone have a torrent link for this game? I've tried finding one but for some reason nothing I found was legit. Please DM me :)
This game is missing on torrents. The game has the latest version of anti-piracy protection Denuvo .

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Noctaem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noctaem »

kirby59 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:45 pm
Noctaem wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:12 pm
Does anyone have a torrent link for this game? I've tried finding one but for some reason nothing I found was legit. Please DM me :)
This game is missing on torrents. The game has the latest version of anti-piracy protection Denuvo .
I see. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I was really hoping the game would go on sale for the summer event.

Drunkard26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drunkard26 »

I get an error msg when I try and enable. Script Error:[string "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '<'
Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll Im not sure what I did incorrectly, never had it happen with another game.

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

I managed to get most of the codes working using the aforementioned method of booting it up (JP/EXP/money multipliers, infinite Haanit monster uses), but I still can't get the 100% Steal/Scrutinize code to work.

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

CVagts wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:21 pm
I managed to get most of the codes working using the aforementioned method of booting it up (JP/EXP/money multipliers, infinite Haanit monster uses), but I still can't get the 100% Steal/Scrutinize code to work.
Steal works for me, I haven't had a single thing with anything less than 100% locked -- EXCEPT the "specifically cannot steal, only purchase with Tressa" items -- on the other hand, Scrutinise is hit and miss. Sadly. It's 100% most of the time but there are rare times, especially in late-game towns (around the 2nd/3rd "ring" of the map) where I've noticed Scrutinise can drop, I've seen it go as low as 14% but only ONCE, same with Allure, I've seen one or two times where it was less than 100% but never lower than 50%. It's strange but workable.

The rest of the table works absolutely fine and since Path Steal was the only one I truly desired, then I'm happy. Though I wouldn't say no to an in-combat Steal and in-combat Capture script, since those are downright terrible percentages :(

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Scrutinize, Allure and Guide has some other check that I cannot get them 100% without messing up the game so I left them as is.
If you fail Scrutinize, use Inquiry. Same goes for Allure vs Guide.

As for in combat steal and capture, the value the game check against enemy condition and character level too complicated and I don't have time for that. If you want certain mob capture, use DrummerIX table and edit your summon directly.

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

Thanks for the info, TheByteSize, it's all good! 99% of the time everything works just great, so I'm really happy, and the "capture/steal in combat" was mostly just a dream wish anyhow.. it's not essential and I certainly don't want to put any pressure on you :) The table entries for selecting specific monsters works great :D

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

Thanks, but it seems that the "Easy check for field commands" don't seem to work

Drunkard26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drunkard26 »

Yeah, I cant get "Easy check for field commands" to work either.. I've tried CE 6.8.3, 6.7, just to try everything i could think of, I ran in in and out of admin mode, same with the game... Tried different versions of the cheat table as well. any ideas?

Infinity_Master
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Infinity_Master »

Hello everyone, I simply cannot make the exp multiplier work. As soon as the battle ends and i go back to the world an error screen appears saying that the value cannot be change for it wasn't found, a new line of the same text appearing every few seconds. Any ideia how to solve this?

Thanks for all your time.
EDIT: Changing the version of the table seemed to solve the problem, but the scripts by TheByteSize (Battle Result) are still non functional.

Laphicet
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Laphicet »

I'm using table ver. 7.1. Awkwardly, the infinite HP/SP/BP cheats tend to falter, given certain triggers. First time it faltered was during the Dreisang fight after getting hit with his debuffs. Second time was after equipping Tressa with the scholar secondary job, but only faltered on fourth character in that instance.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

I have completed the game couple weeks back with my scripts and some DrummerIX script enabled while playing without any problem.
If you have problem, I can only assume, you're using a hacked EXE, a 32 bit version of the game or using one or more Trainers.

If you only using my script and cannot simply enable then let me know, I'll check while I still have the game installed.

Laphicet
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Laphicet »

Only thing I'm using is DrummerIX's table. Nothing else. I could give you my save game file, I suppose?

I normally play with easy path skill success from your scripts, plus the infinite HP/SP/BP ones

Password for zip is 'password'
Attachments
SaveGames.zip
Documents\My Games\Octopath Traveler\<user ID>
(51.97 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

Leif20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leif20 »

Tested the field commands cheat and unfortunately it doesn't work anymore...

Laban
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laban »

I can confirm that the cheats multiplying exp points, jp etc after battles dont seem to work. Doesnt matter if you boot it in title screen and then load it after like previously mentioned. Still get errors. Some other cheats like manually changing you JP points and leaf does work however. I suppose that is good enough to prevent much grinding which often ends up being the boring part in these types of games.