Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

PercyVal wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:46 pm
Hey guys, do you know if this cheat can edit current char job? I would like to have 4 warriors of 4 clerics, for example, at the same time, with all abilities of that job. Is that possible?

Thanks!
You can change primary and secondary job with the Character Editor. Those offsets were found by chaos915.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PercyVal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PercyVal »

wonderful!! thank you very much I'll give it a try

tlgun
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tlgun »

plz anyone know
how to make the drop rate 100%?

MOUD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MOUD »

That is a very nice table, thank you all that contributed on making it.

Quick question. Can you add a "Reputation" cheat too? (the one that decreases every time you fail when using the character's unique skill)

Also, I tried the "Easy Check for Field Commands" but didn't work. I even tried the tutorial posted by @sabin1981 (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9567&start=105#p95350 ) and that didn't work either (but thanks for making the time to explain the process step-by-step). My steal rate is still the same, is it because he's still my first and only character at the moment?

Thanks.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Is it possible to tchange aprty on a fly with cheat engine? To not be forced by the retarded game design to keep Therion in your party permanently due to purple chests?

@edit
by changing character pointer with sprite in the name, you can fool the gamethatyou play as therion,and his special ability will trigger.

I discovered a rather fun fact. If you place a sub job with the table but you dont have this class yet, then passive skills will not activate, they wont be in the window. However if you do the opposite and change primary class, then the points will appear and be able to be selected :)
Last edited by MasterVegito on Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

arcana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arcana »

I love your commitment.

I want to change stats cap.

So could you change stats cap?

Example, phys atk 999 -> phys atk 99999

Robin101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Robin101 »

Thank you very much for this magic table.
Hey guys, I hope you don't mind me asking. But is it possible to use some path actions and talents without that characters in your party? I like to have concoct skill on other characters.

Kyle_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kyle_ »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Try this table. I put in an EXP Divisor option that divides the EXP by the divisor you specify for half, etc EXP. It works similar to the EXP Multiplier, so don't use both options and you may see a level up after battle, but when you view your status afterward, the EXP would be divided and you may lose that level up depending on how much EXP you received.
Thank you!!! :wub:

Vagrant
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vagrant »

1HKO works, but only for the first 3 battle slots. The final boss uses a 6th slot as well, I think. The code only works on 3 of his adds.

mrjane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mrjane »

MOUD wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:16 pm

Also, I tried the "Easy Check for Field Commands" but didn't work. I even tried the tutorial posted by @sabin1981 (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9567&start=105#p95350 ) and that didn't work either (but thanks for making the time to explain the process step-by-step). My steal rate is still the same, is it because he's still my first and only character at the moment?
Yeah, they don't work for me either. None of the TheByteSize scripts do actually. The rest seems to work fine.

Nyru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nyru »

Is there an option to edit the ingame playtime?

Dew40
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dew40 »

hello, i don t understand how activate xp/jp/leaf x5
i active them, i save , return on the tittle, load the save, but no effect :(

Edit: sorry it work. ^^

CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CannonFodder »

Could you please add an option for Selected Inventory Slot Item ID and Quantity?

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Dunno if someone reported it, but there's a bug with the table in which one hit kill doesn't work if there are more than three enemies on the screen. It will kill 3 enemies but remaining ones are uneffected.

hobotock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hobotock »

100% Steal, Scrutinize and Inquire didnt work for me, any requirement for this to work??