Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Post by Turk »

The game has not been updated as far as I have seen. But it seems doing ini tweaks will effect the use of the cheat table. Have you guys having problems changed anything in the ini? I just fired the game up now and it all works for me. I've not had the time to do ini tweaks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Leif20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leif20 »

Turk wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:20 pm
The game has not been updated as far as I have seen. But it seems doing ini tweaks will effect the use of the cheat table. Have you guys having problems changed anything in the ini? I just fired the game up now and it all works for me. I've not had the time to do ini tweaks.
I just downloaded the table so i'm pretty sure that I haven't done any tweaks. Does the field commands work for you?

Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turk »

It is checked and seems to be working. Everything is 100% for stealing. Is there a specific spot with harder chances to steal? So I can test it for sure. Otherwise I gotta say yes that it works.

Even without that option on my chances for the path actions are always 100%. I have been using the xp/gold multipliers quite a bit. So my guys are all in the 90's.

I'll try a new game and see. Works for me with a new game fresh level 1. No clue.

Leif20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leif20 »

Turk wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:48 am
It is checked and seems to be working. Everything is 100% for stealing. Is there a specific spot with harder chances to steal? So I can test it for sure. Otherwise I gotta say yes that it works.

Even without that option on my chances for the path actions are always 100%. I have been using the xp/gold multipliers quite a bit. So my guys are all in the 90's.

I'll try a new game and see. Works for me with a new game fresh level 1. No clue.
Which edit version of the table are you using? the most current one?

Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turk »

I'm pretty sure it is edit 7.1 from the first post.

Leif20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leif20 »

Turk wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:53 pm
I'm pretty sure it is edit 7.1 from the first post.
Yeah, that's the one I'm using, but it doesn't work for me. Also, where are you using the field commands? if it's from the beginner towns of each character then it's no surprise that you have 100% success rate since the beginner town of each character is always 100% until you finish the 1st chapter.

Edit: ticking the unrandomize option in cheat engine fixes the issue just like the poster on page 8 said.

Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turk »

Good to hear about the unrandomize option.

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

Hello everyone! I hope you don't mind me asking, but is it possible to implement codes to increase enemy's stats by a percentage, or at least increase the damage the players can inflict and receive by a percentage? Game's too easy that it bores me, and I'd love a challenge if possible. :\

Kyle_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kyle_ »

fmalust wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:46 am
Hello everyone! I hope you don't mind me asking, but is it possible to implement codes to increase enemy's stats by a percentage, or at least increase the damage the players can inflict and receive by a percentage? Game's too easy that it bores me, and I'd love a challenge if possible. :\
I would love some challenge too.
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:16 am
Added in an EXP Multiplier. That's probably it for today at least.
Would it be possible to reduce/divide the experience?
Thanks for the table.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Kyle_ wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:35 pm
I would love some challenge too.
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:16 am
Added in an EXP Multiplier. That's probably it for today at least.
Would it be possible to reduce/divide the experience?
Thanks for the table.
Try this table. I put in an EXP Divisor option that divides the EXP by the divisor you specify for half, etc EXP. It works similar to the EXP Multiplier, so don't use both options and you may see a level up after battle, but when you view your status afterward, the EXP would be divided and you may lose that level up depending on how much EXP you received.
Attachments
Octopath_Traveler-Win64-Shipping.CT
(EXP Divisor)
(186.56 KiB) Downloaded 201 times

commanderzzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by commanderzzz »

can anyone make a cheat table with lockpick open purple chest without using Therion? thank

tapptastic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tapptastic »

Is there a guide or that on how you done this? I tried to use Cheat Engine to get some pointers myself but I am failing hard :(. Managed to get an address for Leaf(gold) then when trying to search for the address that access that it doesn't yield any results.

Zenican
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zenican »

Love you cheat wizards so much!

Thanks again for another awesome cheat table full of magic

JannaSnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JannaSnow »

Is there a cheat that can force encounters with caits?

PercyVal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PercyVal »

Hey guys, do you know if this cheat can edit current char job? I would like to have 4 warriors of 4 clerics, for example, at the same time, with all abilities of that job. Is that possible?

Thanks!