Talisman: Origins (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lestat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Talisman: Origins (Steam)

Post by Lestat »

Made this little Cheat Table :)

Hope you enjoy ;)

You can edit Life, Fate, Gold and the Dice!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
talisman origins.CT
(2.5 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Talisman: Origins (Steam)

Post by gideon25 »

Couldn't get the pointers in your script to work on my copy, but went ahead and made a table of my own:

Always roll 6(s) --press the d key on keyboard to toggle on and off.
Enemy always scores 1 in battle
Player always scores 50 in battle
Set 50 Life, Fate, Gold
Set 50 Bonus Strength and Craft (must first get a +1 to strength or Craft from the board)

All the +50s can be edited in the scripts, just open the script and change the #50 to whatever.
Attachments
G25_Talisman_Origins.CT
(16.29 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

old tables no longer work, but I've managed to make a new table with pointers to health, fate, and gold.
Attachments
talisman origins.CT
(1.97 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

I've updated the table a bit, added some primitive dice control, and cleaned up previous pointers. Also added some hotkeys. Alt+1 will set your fate, gold, and HP to 999, while Alt+2 will set them to 0, 0, 1 (for use to nerf AI players when it's their turn). Ctrl + Numpad controls 2nd die, while Alt + Numpad controls 1st die. Num 1-6 will set the value to 1-6, and 0 will freeze. Not sure how to manipulate the dice otherwise, but what I do with this script is I freeze the die value with a value I want, then roll, which will produce that value no matter what is shown on the animated die. Not sure exactly how the game rolls, but you have to freeze in my experiments. This affects enemy rolls too, so in combat if you freeze at 6, both you and enemy will get 6. You can cheat by first rolling 1 for both, then freezing at 6 and rerolling for yourself using fate. Also I noticed that freezing 2nd die to a certain value will sometimes add it as in combat.

Anyway, hope my explanations were OK, here is the table.
Attachments
talisman origins +5.CT
(7.16 KiB) Downloaded 8 times